RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,419 views
Show me a real life touring car series that allows ABS, except the Class 1 DTM/ITC.
Class 1 ITC you say? The inspiration for the first season of ITCC? Which has evolved into this?


:) ABS is allowed. Originally, we were going with 0 ABS, but you're completely allowed to run with it. We made the decision that we would allow ABS to allow closer racing (bumper-to-bumper) without as many accidents.

Outside of that ABS allowed rule, this is the most realistic touring car series on GTP. I mean, we don't even race Range Rovers here. Obviously we're realistic.



And, with all of that said, I would like to remind everyone that, if they were involved in a crash, they should start a GTP conversation with me so that I can take an unbiased look at the replays.


I'm personally curious about Lap 1, turn 1, race 2. :odd: Blake, why did you end up in pit lane? :lol:
 
The regs should be written to show exactly what is allowed, eg type of exhaust, weight reduction, engine mapping, ecu etc. If it isn't in the list then it is banned.

I don't think weight limits are being adhered to either.
 
The regs should be written to show exactly what is allowed, eg type of exhaust, weight reduction, engine mapping, ecu etc. If it isn't in the list then it is banned.

I don't think weight limits are being adhered to either.
 
👍 Caine you had a good night tonight.


But I'm not going to make it easy for you the rest of the rounds :sly:
 
The regs should be written to show exactly what is allowed, eg type of exhaust, weight reduction, engine mapping, ecu etc. If it isn't in the list then it is banned.

I don't think weight limits are being adhered to either.

If it's in the game, and it's not in the OP, you can use it. Everyone else knew that ABS was allowed. Everyone else knows that you're allowed to lower the weight of the vehicle as much as you want/can. The FF cars are almost always either 1200 kg. Or as light as the game allows them to go. The BMW's minimum weight in game is 1270 kg. The Audi, 1329 kg. <----- it's impossible for them to cheat the weight system. Buck was kidding about having the hacked Audi, by the way. She has a different engine parts list than gedi due to driver preference of torque curve.

And all other assists except ABS are disallowed, according to like the third or fourth rule in the opening section of OP.
 
If it's in the game, and it's not in the OP, you can use it. Everyone else knew that ABS was allowed. Everyone else knows that you're allowed to lower the weight of the vehicle as much as you want/can. The FF cars are almost always either 1200 kg. Or as light as the game allows them to go. The BMW's minimum weight in game is 1270 kg. The Audi, 1329 kg. <----- it's impossible for them to cheat the weight system. Buck was kidding about having the hacked Audi, by the way. She has a different engine parts list than gedi due to driver preference of torque curve.

And all other assists except ABS are disallowed, according to like the third or fourth rule in the opening section of OP.

I was running at 1290 :confused:

Oh and just FYI the reason I suggested Handicaps during pre-season was to stop the same handful of people running away with the championship like Jammy did last season. All of the other series I race in use them, and it would encourage others to continue competing because lets face it nobody likes coming last all the time.

I know Caine is fast but his speed tonight was on a whole other planet, taking maximum points haul I think?
 
Outside of that ABS allowed rule, this is the most realistic touring car series on GTP. I mean, we don't even race Range Rovers here. Obviously we're realistic.
👍
 
Class 1 ITC you say? The inspiration for the first season of ITCC? Which has evolved into this?


:) ABS is allowed. Originally, we were going with 0 ABS, but you're completely allowed to run with it. We made the decision that we would allow ABS to allow closer racing (bumper-to-bumper) without as many accidents.

Outside of that ABS allowed rule, this is the most realistic touring car series on GTP. I mean, we don't even race Range Rovers here. Obviously we're realistic.



And, with all of that said, I would like to remind everyone that, if they were involved in a crash, they should start a GTP conversation with me so that I can take an unbiased look at the replays.


I'm personally curious about Lap 1, turn 1, race 2. :odd: Blake, why did you end up in pit lane? :lol:
Or diesels :sly:, only having a joke @Furinkazen

Epic flame bait Mel! Epic! Considering a Rangey was supposed be in BTCC but it just didn't get built.
 
@Siggers does have a point.

@LancerEvo7, darned shame you missed today.

@V8-Johnboy, oh it's totally real life... Gedi just kinda dealt with the massive bashed in frame damage from his Turn 1 spin for the whole race. :lol: had nothing to do with "Damage: off"


Edit: @Furinkazen, that's exactly what I'm talking about. BTCC has Range Rover. Not WTCC or ITCC. ;) stop being so melodramatic and post-happy. You're not even racing here, so you're either

A) wasting your time

Or

B) looking for the BTCC thread
 
Atleast you don't allow a mini countryman like rolo's BTCC
 
Atleast you don't allow a mini countryman like rolo's BTCC

BTCC uses some seriously weird cars. I'll never understand it.


@Gedi69, you're no longer under investigation for anything, and I'm sorry to see what happened to you on Lap 1 in Race 1. Well, sorry to see the bit that came after you gave me the lead. :trouble: :lol:
 
BTCC uses some seriously weird cars. I'll never understand it.


@Gedi69, you're no longer under investigation for anything, and I'm sorry to see what happened to you on Lap 1 in Race 1. Well, sorry to see the bit that came after you gave me the lead. :mischievous: :lol:
Oh ssnnaapp.
 
Last edited:
Driver Bio's done, OP updated.



Edit: I'll post points up here, too:



1. Caine - 177
2. Gedi - 146 (-31)
3. dano - 142 (-35)
4. Andrew - 132 (-45)
5. Siggers - 131 (-46)
6. Ciro - 126 (-51)
7. Blake - 120 (-57)
8. buck - 102 (-75)
9. markl - 96 (-81)
10. nas - 56 (-121)
11. Morten - 54 (-123)
12. Alonso - 46 (-131)


Teams:


FPR - 319
T&T - 248
AAS - 246
RRRT - 132
NSBR - 102
Road - 96



Manufacturer's:


Honda: 378
Audi: 350
Ford: 319
Alfa Romeo: 150
BMW: 131
Volvo: 0
Peugeot: 0
Vauxhall/Opel: 0
SEAT: 0
Mazda: 0



:( :mad:
 
Last edited:
Well done Andrew -- been busy updating tables + OP! 👍

One thing I have noticed that has left me a little confused -- have qualifying points been scrapped now? The tables show round 1 with bonus points and no quali, all the others show quali and no bonus.
 
@ITCC_Andrew I said I'd take a drop round, if I'm not mistaken, I should have had last place points?
 
Edit: @Furinkazen, that's exactly what I'm talking about. BTCC has Range Rover. Not WTCC or ITCC. ;)
I'll just chip in Mazda Atenza isn't in WTCC either and never has been. Shame as it would be an ideal touring car.
 
Nope. It's just gone.
 
10 scores, but everyone goes home with 8 of their best scores.
 
Back