RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,419 views
Oh, wait, so they are actually a balance??

:dunce: All along I thought it credited you with last... :rolleyes:
 
:lol: no, that's why everyone was kinda stressed last season... You might lose more points than someone right behind you and lose the position... But it can only be calculated towards the end once you have all 10 results, so that you know which 2 results are worst.



Also, @gtpcaine, yeah, no qualifying points. Race points are more important, now, and bonus points are only 20% of the round's total. So, it puts a bit more emphasis on getting good race finishes and not just qualifying first, and then finishing like 6th and 4th.



@Furinkazen, the Atenza, in this case, was inspired by the Pirelli World Challenge, as it was driven by Pierre Kleinubing, I believe.
 
I think one of the reasons why i've been rubbish so far this season is because my car is the wrong colour. 💡
 
I think one of the reasons why i've been rubbish so far this season is because my car is the wrong colour. 💡
You need a yellow Focus!
 
No. Two teams cannot have the same car and the same colour. It's hard enough to keep track of teams.
 
@ITCC_Andrew will the driver ratings and bios update throughout the season like ITCC3?
The ratings will definitely change, as in the case of buck, for example, who was a bit slower last season, and really fast now.


Driver bios, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I'm running out of angles for how to do the bios, I want to make sure that I don't have to change the bios too often.
 
Eh, not nice being 6th but then I do have all season in front of me.
 
Eh, not nice being 6th but then I do have all season in front of me.
You keep saying that the physics are weird... I'll take this to PM, but... :) I can help my fellow Honda drivers.
 
I'm surprised I'm 2nd tbh after not doing race 2.
 
Would like to apologize to rally, Andy says that I took you off at the corkscrew :confused: if I'd have known id have waited but from my view you wasn't near me, you know how I work but obviously lag is playing a big part in gt6 at the mo.
 
Yeah on my end lap 1 race 1 I had a bit of contact, but I couldn't of possibly had any as he was about 150 metres back on my end.
 
Would like to apologize to rally, Andy says that I took you off at the corkscrew :confused: if I'd have known id have waited but from my view you wasn't near me, you know how I work but obviously lag is playing a big part in gt6 at the mo.
Rules update:

In the case of a replay/viewpoint discrepancy, such as the current one between @rallymorten and @Gedi69, wherein my replay shows gedi driving rallymorten off of the circuit, the offending driver's replay from on-board view, and exterior view, shall be deemed final. Replays show exactly what the drivers saw, and action will not be taken against a driver who was simply unaware of the accident or potentially hazardous conditions etc. Outside of force majeure.


Basically, in simple terms, the offending driver's replay is what the offending driver saw, except in extreme cases (replay unavailability due to D/C, driver "invisibility" (no action will be taken against either driver,) or otherwise.)
 
I have no replay, if the gt servers still keep playing up and lag keeps happening or the frame rate keeps jumping then it's going to be the same every week and it's not fun wondering if you've hit someone off that isn't there.
 
Yeah, I fully agree.


For anyone who is worried about penalties etc., please make sure to save replay by hitting the director's thing with the red dot in the middle and follow the directions.
 
Hi again.

I wasn't able to participate on the weekend, although managed to make a significant number of laps offline on Laguna. I try this weekend.

Now, as a GT noob i cant find next track called Trial Mountain (sprint type) in Salzburg, Austria :)
Is this a track called Trial Mountain Circuit? I seem not to find any info on track's location (Austria) anywhere.
And what is an estimated target lap time?
 
Hi again.

I wasn't able to participate on the weekend, although managed to make a significant number of laps offline on Laguna. I try this weekend.

Now, as a GT noob i cant find next track called Trial Mountain (sprint type) in Salzburg, Austria :)
Is this a track called Trial Mountain Circuit? I seem not to find any info on track's location (Austria) anywhere.
And what is an estimated target lap time?

Yes the track is trial mountain 👍, ignore the salzburg austria thing, thats mel's imagination getting carried away again :) If your practising offline you will find it under (original) a decent time is around 1.33+ i'm guessing .
 
Yes the track is trial mountain 👍, ignore the salzburg austria thing, thats mel's imagination getting carried away again :) If your practising offline you will find it under (original) a decent time is around 1.33+ i'm guessing .

I think 1:33 was pretty much the average, yes.
 
Back