RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,429 views
So could the car specs really be the main cause?
Well... Everyone is 2.5-3 sec off, combined with Caines amazing talent, I'd say they are a bit too fast.
 
OP error... Mt. Trial

Should be trial mt.

Name of race = Mt. Trial Classic
Name of track = Trial Mountain Circuit


See what did there? ;)


Testing Focus vs. Accord vs. Audi right now... Just to be sure... Well, after food.
 
Name of race = Mt. Trial Classic
Name of track = Trial Mountain Circuit


See what did there? ;)


Testing Focus vs. Accord vs. Audi right now... Just to be sure... Well, after food.
Online? I'll join, you surely need to averages opinion! ;)
 
Contrary to what you might believe, I'd say we're all in top 5-10% of fastest drivers on GT6.

"Average" doesn't describe anyone in this series. ;) there's well-above-average (like me) and aliens (gedi, and caine especially)
 
Contrary to what you might believe, I'd say we're all in top 5-10% of fastest drivers on GT6.

"Average" doesn't describe anyone in this series. ;) there's well-above-average (like me) and aliens (gedi, and caine especially)
And I can't even get close to Caine now, pre update yes I was slower over a lap than Caine but I wasn't that far off.
 
So, one thing is for sure - Caine is fast. We know he's a fast driver. But, for his sakes and ours, (everyone wants close, fair racing) we need to check the fairness of the cars, post-update.
 
Times so far:

Focus : 31.6
Honda : 31.8 (still working on setup but the time is there to gain)
Audi : Not run yet
 
:lol: I knew Honda could get 1:31. Problem is, I thought I would be the first to get it.
 
Just about done food/drink/tiring out dog (additional chore...)
 
Update:

Focus : 1'31.674
Accord : 1'31.595

Still not happy with setup on Honda, but it beat my Ford time, so proved the point. Having a smoke and then moving onto the Audi.
 
Can't hit higher than high 33 on Audi....
 
Wow. Guys, I guess we don't have any changes to make between Honda and Ford. Caine, you really are just alien.
 
Wow. Guys, I guess we don't have any changes to make between Honda and Ford. Caine, you really are just alien.

Yeah... Caine - :bowdown:

The Honda is fine, at least here at Trial Mountain it seems very nice. ;)
 
Audi : 1'31.409

I think we're done! :lol:
 
I just don't get it...

I spend forever working on a TM setup.
Best time I have ever run, 1:33.093

Caine puts together a setup in 5min...
1:31.4...
 
I just don't get it...

I spend forever working on a TM setup.
Best time I have ever run, 1:33.093

Caine puts together a setup in 5min...
1:31.4...

/:;'_(_-))_+@'",.!?:/;-

Alien mode activated.
 
pudency.png

ok see you sataturday caine :sick:
 
Lol. Just sent Caine my setup... Now we'll see if I suck, or my setup sucks.

Ps. Andrew! Join!!!,!
 
Well Caine has proved that the car specs are fine 👍 so that just leaves setups that have defected since the update.
 
If anything, this has just made me feel sorry for dano.
What, that he's in the slowest car? :lol:

EDIT

Oh and Nas's setup was better than mine, I rekon at a push I could get a 31.2 maybe a 31.1 out of that S4 here.
 
I just don't get it...

I spend forever working on a TM setup.
Best time I have ever run, 1:33.093

Caine puts together a setup in 5min...
1:31.4...

I've always been asking the same... :(

But from the last post, I get that Caine is simply very, very, very fast, no other tricks... :lol:
 
Last edited:
1:32.339
My new PB...
I did that... Wow!
 
Back