RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,429 views
Any Honda user pm me if you want my setup, I don't mind.:):gtpflag:
 
I cannot start conversation with you, no idea why... Please, send me your setup whenever you have got time! :)
 
Blake, privacy settings mate.

Qualifying times were about 1:32.4 I believe... 1:31s are very, very uncommon. 1:30s in offline practice are decent.
 
Update:

Sector times (total lap time at that point):


18.432
46.6xx
1:10.8xx
1:32.322 (final lap time)
 
Me too! I'll compare, to see if I can get 1:31s. My Laguna setup is a solid start here, too...
 
Me too! I'll compare, to see if I can get 1:31s. My Laguna setup is a solid start here, too...
I need a little more practice. I'm getting 1.33s
 
Yeah I found just make the car a bit softer for here as it has quite of few bumps and rises.
 
I managed at 1'30.6 offline with a DS3 last night, so 29's possible offline I would guess.
 
I managed at 1'30.6 offline with a DS3 last night, so 29's possible offline I would guess.
Hmmm this update sure has made the ford better.
 
I've thought that OR Caine is going through one of his annual alien mode cycles, sadly, they last for up to a full season of racing.
 
I need a little more practice. I'm getting 1.33s

DS3? Don't feel bad, that's a decent lap for DS3.

Yeah I found just make the car a bit softer for here as it has quite of few bumps and rises.

PM me setup, I want to know how soft.

I managed at 1'30.6 offline with a DS3 last night, so 29's possible offline I would guess.

Offline is irrelevant, but :eek: that seems very fast. I'll test the Ford when I get home. I know you're a fast driver, but 2-3 seconds faster than I am would make you faster than BanditKarter in time trials... Which, if paved license tests are anything to go by, you aren't (quite yet.) We won't get into gravel.... :sly:
 
Itcc 4 is over already
 
The license tests I just golded, didn't bother trying to get best time possible. Offline is relevant because its faster than online. I don't know how much effort you put into the WRS qualifier, but I am 4 classes above you in the registry (0.015 away from D1B which would make it 5 classes). Plus setup is huge in GT6, you can have a nicely handling car which makes slow lap time, and a pig of a car which is fast. Personally I think the Ford is spot on, Dano has done well, but hasn't had the same pace as me. But has been about the same pace as you Andrew, and he is D3B only 1 class below you. Any bonus he has on you, I think comes from our setup over yours. But, that's my opinion.

EDIT

Also, check this out: http://wrs.gtplanet.net/GT6/results/2/

That is the results from last weeks WRS TT. I am about 2 - 2.5 seconds faster than the D3 drivers... catch the trend? :D
 
Last edited:
DS3? Don't feel bad, that's a decent lap for DS3.



PM me setup, I want to know how soft.



Offline is irrelevant, but :eek: that seems very fast. I'll test the Ford when I get home. I know you're a fast driver, but 2-3 seconds faster than I am would make you faster than BanditKarter in time trials... Which, if paved license tests are anything to go by, you aren't (quite yet.) We won't get into gravel.... :sly:
Bb... B.... Ok... I guess I'm battling for fifth in points then... There should be a Jr. Series.
 
1:32'6 offline, gonna try online now. :nervous:

EDIT: Online, for whatever reason, I was quicker... :odd: 1:32'5 there. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Slightly. People running BMW or Audi can't share with Honda, etc. Because of drivetrain and weight distribution.


That said, I can personally send you a generic set-up which works for all cars.
 
Bimmer is feeling fine right now. Gotta get consistent though
 
Hopefully no updates, :lol: just to throw peoples' setups off again this week.
 
OP error... Mt. Trial

Should be trial mt.
 
I was getting low 1.32s offline so thats why i said 1.33s in the race is a respectable time, the fact that caine is in the .30s is troubling :eek: i know he's quick but 2 secs a lap quicker :yuck: . I'm now concerned about these cars specs .
 
I was getting low 1.32s offline so thats why i said 1.33s in the race is a respectable time, the fact that caine is in the .30s is troubling :eek: i know he's quick but 2 secs a lap quicker :yuck: . I'm now concerned about these cars specs .
Defiantly. We know Caines alien... But he's at Bandit level.
 
Back