RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,438 views
Yeah. Then I beat your 1:32.339 with 1:32.330. And yesterday's 1:32.223 or such. :lol: might be a good race after all.
 
Does anyone think we should spec the cars with stock setups, as that then puts emphasis on setup as well as driver talent??
 
Slightly. People running BMW or Audi can't share with Honda, etc. Because of drivetrain and weight distribution.


That said, I can personally send you a generic set-up which works for all cars.

Sure. FF setup would do fine :)
 
Yeah. Then I beat your 1:32.339 with 1:32.330. And yesterday's 1:32.223 or such. :lol: might be a good race after all.

For once this season... (talking about me, of course):lol:
 
I got to work sat night chaps/chapess's
 
What caine said. Or, if you missed that, because his setup for Ford is like 0.1 seconds slower than his Honda/Audi setups.



That 0.1 second though.... :p
 
What caine said. Or, if you missed that, because his setup for Ford is like 0.1 seconds slower than his Honda/Audi setups.



That 0.1 second though.... :p
There is time yet, it's only Thursday! -- I'm still running Laguna setup in ford right now.
 
Just found out that I've got to leave mine at 9pm so not sure if races will be over by then?
 
Quali should be done by 9, and maybe rc1 if everything goes to plan timewise.
 
Quali should be done by 9, and maybe rc1 if everything goes to plan timewise.
That's me defo out then. Will just have to use my 2nd drop score this week and hope not to miss anymore from now.
 
That's me defo out then. Will just have to use my 2nd drop score this week and hope not to miss anymore from now.

Your out again :grumpy: i'm doubting your commitment to team toad toadess racing , whats more important to you sleeping in a back of a van all night or as you call it 'work' :rolleyes: or winning the itcc championship :irked:
 
Your out again :grumpy: i'm doubting your commitment to team toad toadess racing , whats more important to you sleeping in a back of a van all night or as you call it 'work' :rolleyes: or winning the itcc championship :irked:
Mmhmm... Missy I believe you "quit" twice now... Lol ;) if it wasn't for @v8johnboy you may not be here! :p
 
Your out again :grumpy: i'm doubting your commitment to team toad toadess racing , whats more important to you sleeping in a back of a van all night or as you call it 'work' :rolleyes: or winning the itcc championship :irked:
Lol hey I work really hard, as for the championship....I won't miss anymore, I had to change my shift due to my boys 18th birthday party on Sunday if the races started earlier I could race.
 
Lol hey I work really hard, as for the championship....I won't miss anymore, I had to change my shift due to my boys 18th birthday party on Sunday if the races started earlier I could race.
Real life is more important that a video-game. 👍
 
Lol hey I work really hard, as for the championship....I won't miss anymore, I had to change my shift due to my boys 18th birthday party on Sunday if the races started earlier I could race.
I'm 2 days older than your son.:)
 
Gedi's son's party is Sunday, doesn't necessarily mean his birthday is the same day. Whenever his birthday actually is, we all hope it goes well, gedi. Enjoy the day!


@Akmuq, that's nice.



:lol: have a happy birthday, (48 minutes, right?) Akmuq. Then race with us. 👍
 
Yup, 45 mins.

And I hate GT6 with a passion.:(
 
Back