RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,438 views
Gedi's son's party is Sunday, doesn't necessarily mean his birthday is the same day. Whenever his birthday actually is, we all hope it goes well, gedi. Enjoy the day!


@Akmuq, that's nice.



:lol: have a happy birthday, (48 minutes, right?) Akmuq. Then race with us. 👍
His birthday was yesterday 👍
 
Britain still in the dark ages? :lol:

So many people here wait 'til they're like 35-40 years old...
 
:cheers: bless him. So how old were you when you had him ??? you must have been 15 :eek:
In theory yes, but he was already born when I got with her. I am/have been in the process of adopting him, it's took a long time to do due to courts and stuff but finally got a court date through yesterday 👍
 
Just a heads up that I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow as I am going out with friends. I will be thinking of you all though :D Good luck to everyone up against Caine.
 
Who is* coming?

-Andrew
-Caine ~ 18:50 GMT
 
1.) Andrew
2.) Caine
3.) cnd
 
1.) Andrew
2.) Caine
3.) cnd
4.) Buck
 
1.) Andrew
2.) Caine
3.) cnd
4.) Buck
5.) Gedi (if they finish by 9.15)
 
Who is* coming?

-Andrew
-Caine ~ 18:50 GMT
Ummm, do you mean 20:50 GMT? If WGTC ends at 18:50 GMT, then there's no scheduling conflict at all. You'll have an hour of spare time.


Edit: @Gedi69, you probably want the races to start earlier, but caine might want them to start later, depending on whether or not the time he posted is accurate.

So, I'm thinking we'll probably have you in Race 1, and caine in Race 2.
 
Ummm, do you mean 20:50 GMT? If WGTC ends at 18:50 GMT, then there's no scheduling conflict at all. You'll have an hour of spare time.


Edit: @Gedi69, you probably want the races to start earlier, but caine might want them to start later, depending on whether or not the time he posted is accurate.

So, I'm thinking we'll probably have you in Race 1, and caine in Race 2.
Yes I meant 20:50 -- Had 8 in my mind hence 18... 24 and can't use 24h clock :banghead:

Officially, quali should start here at 20:30 -- So I will miss the first 20 mins roughly.
 
@ITCC_Andrew we need to start holding official practices. It would be more enjoyable testing on full tracks, as it tests connections too...
 
Yes I meant 20:50 -- Had 8 in my mind hence 18... 24 and can't use 24h clock :banghead:

Officially, quali should start here at 20:30 -- So I will miss the first 20 mins roughly.

Which means that gedi can be in race 1, and you in race 2 maybe? Or maybe we can have you in both and gedi in race 1 and then you can stay in race 2...
 
Which means that gedi can be in race 1, and you in race 2 maybe? Or maybe we can have you in both and gedi in race 1 and then you can stay in race 2...
Don't wait for me, It's not fair on the other guys + gal. If you're all ready to start then start. If no-one is in a rush, and you decide to wait, i'll be very happy. But Gedi has already said he needs to get going early, so yeah, I guess we'll just swap inbetween races.
 
The championship just got closer. With race 1 "up for bids," and anyone able to win, I wonder who can make the most of it.


@nascarfan1400, just as an f.y.i., we've been running official practices the whole time. With so many timezones, so many different time constraints etc., we can't expect mandatory attendance. It's not fair.


And, um, the DMZ will totally help your connection, nas. But, I think it will be fine.
 
The championship just got closer. With race 1 "up for bids," and anyone able to win, I wonder who can make the most of it.


@nascarfan1400, just as an f.y.i., we've been running official practices the whole time. With so many timezones, so many different time constraints etc., we can't expect mandatory attendance. It's not fair.


And, um, the DMZ will totally help your connection, nas. But, I think it will be fine.
I wish more would show up then.
 
That's fair. We'll try to have them earlier in the day (for Europe). We'll have (optional) practice races throughout the week. It should probably work well.
 
Oh btw Nas, your sig... We have only done 4 races, you have 10 finishes :D

And I also managed a 1'30.9 online the other night... only once though...
 
Oh btw Nas, your sig... We have only done 4 races, you have 10 finishes :D

And I also managed a 1'30.9 online the other night... only once though...
Preseason. He won, he's not going to take that out of his Give it back!.


And :eek:
 
Back