RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,429 views
Will there be a practice session this evening?
 
When's practice starting, any specific times?
 
Room ID
Closed.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to be missing tonight and next week due to me having t go round my best mates house and I can't get out of it
Next week I have to go on a scout camp so these will be my 2 dropped scores
Sorry Caine
 
31.9 (once) mid 32's I'm getting

Then I'm just a tad slower, that's good to know. Gonna try and get some good points in this race.
 
How long till Q?
 
Audi looking strong now, Focus looks fast but won't be there for Race 1... Honda will be there with three drivers... But probably not 4.


I need a teammate. Final practice (the official practice) opens in 34 minutes.
 
What do you think we could get done in the next 2hrs?
 
We can't start too soon, either, because Caine is doing WGTC. I want to help you both to run one race each.
 
Back