RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,429 views
Bah, humbug, you impatient old children. :) the lobby's been open for a while, on time...


@GTracer98, you're got 3 minutes... :eek: we don't want to start without you...
 
Updating system... :( Should be done in 5.
 
We're making a new lobby, and my PS3 crashed. Please take this opportunity to clear your caches and check your engine oil. Or, use it as an intermission for a smoke, drink or bathroom break... And then clear your caches.

:)
 
We're making a new lobby, and my PS3 crashed. Please take this opportunity to clear your caches and check your engine oil. Or, use it as an intermission for a smoke, drink or bathroom break... And then clear your caches.

:)
Mmmkayy.

Congrats to buck, winning on the comeback! :cheers:
 
This is stupid. It should not take 1 hour to figure out the grid and open 3 lobbies...
 
I...can't...believe...it...

I literally softened only the front roll-bar and suddenly I was as quick as Mel... :crazy:
 
Good race. I'd rather had seen the end a few hours ago. By the time we actually started I was no longer in the zone.
There's a few solutions.
1: we get rid of this 2nd race altogether.
2: Mel's internet can get its crap together.
3: we continue waiting hours to start the second race.

*sigh*
 
From heaven to hell for me tonight, d/cd in race 2 then joined again and was watching the race and ps3 froze for the second time tonight :mad: 2 race was laggy as hell too. Mel get caine or someone to host next week this is ruining an otherwise good series. Poor sig and well done ciro you were looking quick in race 2.
 
Yes, yes, I'm a "terrible host."


This week was doomed by connection issues, but in the end, I think the racing was excellent.


We'll get the connection issues sorted out before Mt. Panorama sees its ITCC début. :) good luck everyone!


Great racing today.
 
From heaven to hell for me tonight, d/cd in race 2 then joined again and was watching the race and ps3 froze for the second time tonight :mad: 2 race was laggy as hell too. Mel get caine or someone to host next week this is ruining an otherwise good series. Poor sig and well done ciro you were looking quick in race 2.
Forget about race 2 buck just think about race 1 👍
 
From heaven to hell for me tonight, d/cd in race 2 then joined again and was watching the race and ps3 froze for the second time tonight :mad: 2 race was laggy as hell too. Mel get caine or someone to host next week this is ruining an otherwise good series. Poor sig and well done ciro you were looking quick in race 2.

Thank you, buck, I still can't believe that I finished 2nd... Well done to you, so fast this season! :bowdown:
 
What was race 2 order?
 
@ciro you finished 2nd 👍 i was watching the race upto lap 11 and you were following caine &mel then my ps3 froze :grumpy: what were the race results ??
 
Last time I drove Painorama was years ago in TOCA. And once for the GT cup... I have no clue what I'm doing... Lol
 
@ciro you finished 2nd 👍 i was watching the race upto lap 11 and you were following caine &mel then my ps3 froze :grumpy: what were the race results ??
Mel 1st
Dm 2nd
Caine 3rd
Blake 4th
Cnd 5th
NAS 6th
Buck 7th - DNF
 
For all watching how we shouldn't race at bathurst, go to 4.37.00 on the stream :scared:
 
"Guys, where's start/finish?"

*smash!*


*Mel stops car, laughing too hard*
:lol: now you see why I like to reefer to it as Painorama... Which, for whatever reason, reminds me of Bathurst. But that's in Australia, everybody in their right mind knows that Mt. Panorama is in Germany, right next to Daytona!
 
"Get out."


:lol:


For those of you who don't know, Mt. Panorama is actually the same as Bathurst. Nas is just teasing himself... Because he's just kinda weird and doesn't know how to do left turns.
 
"Get out."


:lol:


For those of you who don't know, Mt. Panorama is actually the same as Bathurst. Nas is just teasing himself... Because he's just kinda weird and doesn't know how to do left turns.
They call me Anti-Left for a reason, you know.
 
Back