RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,419 views
Buck was way off of the line already, though, too, so nas might've thought she was staying on the outside line. I've also not heard anything from her about that bump, but rather about the freezing D/C problems... :(



Speaking of, can everyone join a mid-week connection test/practice room on Wednesday at the regular 3:30 in my timezone (so, 30 minutes past whichever hour ITCC 4 normally runs at in your timezone?)


Edit: something else I forgot to say...


We're running an Enduro type event this weekend at Bathurst, Race 1 will be 25 km. Long, and Race 2 will be 75 km. Long. Weather change will be on for both races, with time change on for that 75 km. Race. Simulated race 2 time will be 9 PM - maybe 10 PM approximately (double race length)
 
Last edited:
My banzai did not result in any fatalities, so it's better than preseason lol.
Considering the Banzai was used about 3 times in the last lap or two(unsuccessfully) against me, I'm not impressed...
 
Considering the Banzai was used about 3 times in the last lap or two(unsuccessfully) against me, I'm not impressed...
That my friend is shot tires + bonzai.
 
I think a vote should take place on what the punishment for nas should be 💡 I'm in favour of using a rusty saw to remove one of his fingers 👍 as it's his first offence lets go easy on him this time :cheers:
 
I think a vote should take place on what the punishment for nas should be 💡 I'm in favour of using a rusty saw to remove one of his fingers 👍 as it's his first offence lets go easy on him this time :cheers:
Ehh already lost one in the testing crash of '13...

Lol
 
Clowns. Clowns everywhere.


Nas, just stay on track please. :)
 
*snip and something about spinning Jimmie Johnson*

Sorry for internet dropping me on my butt. I don't know why, but the power or something was disconnected to the modem, meaning I got nothing but "signed off."
 
Sorry for internet dropping me on my butt. I don't know why, but the power or something was disconnected to the modem, meaning I got nothing but "signed off."
Will you be back? Rooms still up. Just chilling ATM.
 
Will i be getting any (sympathy points) for race 2 ? ... as i would've finished in 1st place as you all know ;) :cool:
 
Yeah, normal (post 3-minute mark) disconnect procedure points.


Also, while I have the mic, lap times at Bathurst are around 2:18, with a flat-out run from Cutting through Reidman Park to the Esses.
 
I've just opened a lobby for some practice at Bathurst -- Feel free to join.
 
:dunce:

I think there's a local park near my hometown called "Reidman Park." I got mixed up.


Edit: Race 1 is 4 laps, Race 2 is 12 laps this week. :)
 
:dunce:

I think there's a local park near my hometown called "Reidman Park." I got mixed up.


Edit: Race 1 is 4 laps, Race 2 is 12 laps this week. :)
Can we do another one-on-one with mics again today?
 
This week, races will be held by Blake. He obviously has some idea of what he's doing with Australia (I wonder why...) And I obviously don't.


:dunce: :lol:


@nascarfan1400, maybe... I need to install my A/R bar bushing on my real car, which isn't just a case of pushing a button and having it magically appear... :lol: as well as shovel snow and walk dogs... Through even more snow..... :lol:
 
Hmm.. don't think the Mountain will be kind to the Ford. Top speeds down conrod:

Ford : 150 mph
Audi : 158 mph
Honda : 162 mph (on limiter)

That's a lot of time to gain up + down the mountain...
 
Last edited:
Yeah... Flat floors, nudge nudge, are slower in a straight line...

Audi is slightly slower, but dang it's fast through Reid Park. :mad: they're sitting full-throttle without even tapping the brakes at all from Cutting to the Esses. Not even a dab of brake!
 
Are flat floors required?
 
In the Ford:

Reid Park : 98mph
Sulman Park : 113mph
McPhillamy Park : 119mph

I could do the same in the S4, so presume Honda is about the same (I have a terrible setup on mine at the moment) So there is no chance of me gaining the time loss down the straights :(

2'17.9 is my best lap so far, averaging high 18's though.

EDIT

@LancerEvo7

The Ford is yes.
 
Why would a part be required that no other car can possibly have?

EDIT: Especially one that gives such a speed disadvantage.
 
Yeah... Flat floors, nudge nudge, are slower in a straight line...

Audi is slightly slower, but dang it's fast through Reid Park. :mad: they're sitting full-throttle without even tapping the brakes at all from Cutting to the Esses. Not even a dab of brake!
Nah, I let off on the left hander before the Esses.
 
Why would a part be required that no other car can possibly have?

EDIT: Especially one that gives such a speed disadvantage.
Sorry for double post:

I think it goes hand-In-hand with wings. Make it look more racey.
 
Back