RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,360 views
-.-


Don't even start!


As I was implying, I'm watching How I Met your Mother first. Then, in 20 minutes, I'll be on.
 
-.-


Don't even start!


As I was implying, I'm watching How I Met your Mother first. Then, in 20 minutes, I'll be on.
Watching how I met your mother... Mmhm...
 
Mar. 1st will be one of nas's so desired "off-weeks."


I'm going to be doing some snowy rallycross (no, not snowmobiles, but actually autocross on snow)
 
Ugh I crack like an egg under pressure.
 
So I'm hosting at the mountain

:lol: not actually... You're the only Australian. Connecting to you will be hard for others, I think.


Today, at about 9 PM in Britain, we'll have @gtpcaine host a connection test lobby to see how it works. Edit: if he has the time...
 
:lol: not actually... You're the only Australian. Connecting to you will be hard for others, I think.


Today, at about 9 PM in Britain, we'll have @gtpcaine host a connection test lobby to see how it works. Edit: if he has the time...
Should be ok, will update as we approach the time
 
About to fire up the PS3 and open a lobby, early I know, but then people are free to join as and when. It will be friend's only, so add me if you haven't already.
 
I am here, just watching football so might take a while to respond in lobby.
 
Well I happy to say its only so long before do a 2.17, so here comes the boxing kangaroo!👍
 
Go to school, boxing kangaroo snailed snail thing.
 
And that's a good lap, too.


Anyways, ITCC awards are returning this season...


-ITCC Rising Star (the same as in ITCC 3)
-ITCC Most Improved Driver (more to come)
-ITCC Sportsman's Award (more to come)
-ITCC Rookie of the Season (more to come)


Details are all "still/more to come."
 
And that's a good lap, too.


Anyways, ITCC awards are returning this season...


-ITCC Rising Star (the same as in ITCC 3)
-ITCC Most Improved Driver (more to come)
-ITCC Sportsman's Award (more to come)
-ITCC Rookie of the Season (more to come)


Details are all "still/more to come."
Am I still a rookie since I only ran 5 races?
 
Rookie = hasn't completed a full season. You and dano are "border-line" rookies, yes. Caine and gedi are also border-line rookies, though, so I have a feeling RotS is going to be close/difficult to win.
 
Would that make me a rookie since I've never completed an entire season?
 
Waaah. I suck still.
My PB 2:21.9
Mel 2:18.4
Caine 2:16

:( Audi's too slow in straight line.

@LancerEvo7 yep.
 
@LancerEvo7, you were kinda Season 2 champ... So... Nope.


@nascarfan1400, @buck1, @Gedi69, @AonsoFan46, you guys should run 305 hp for this weekend and (maybe) Spa. Further testing required for Spa, but the Audi will receive a smaller restriction (bigger restrictor) on wide-open tracks with speeds above 260 km/h. Honda is hitting 261 km/h at Bathurst, so you guys will lag behind without the extra 10 hp. That's why the Audi is a bit sluggish in straights.


This does NOT apply to any other cars. The Focus, Honda, BMW and Mazda (etc.) Are all still 295 hp. Only the Audi is receiving the small boost because it needs it. This will ensure close racing at even the faster tracks. Audi will revert to 295 hp. For Rounds 5-9.
 
@LancerEvo7, you were kinda Season 2 champ... So... Nope.


@nascarfan1400, @buck1, @Gedi69, @AonsoFan46, you guys should run 305 hp for this weekend and (maybe) Spa. Further testing required for Spa, but the Audi will receive a smaller restriction (bigger restrictor) on wide-open tracks with speeds above 260 km/h. Honda is hitting 261 km/h at Bathurst, so you guys will lag behind without the extra 10 hp. That's why the Audi is a bit sluggish in straights.


This does NOT apply to any other cars. The Focus, Honda, BMW and Mazda (etc.) Are all still 295 hp. Only the Audi is receiving the small boost because it needs it. This will ensure close racing at even the faster tracks. Audi will revert to 295 hp. For Rounds 5-9.
👍 Good call! :)
 
@LancerEvo7, you were kinda Season 2 champ... So... Nope.


@nascarfan1400, @buck1, @Gedi69, @AonsoFan46, you guys should run 305 hp for this weekend and (maybe) Spa. Further testing required for Spa, but the Audi will receive a smaller restriction (bigger restrictor) on wide-open tracks with speeds above 260 km/h. Honda is hitting 261 km/h at Bathurst, so you guys will lag behind without the extra 10 hp. That's why the Audi is a bit sluggish in straights.


This does NOT apply to any other cars. The Focus, Honda, BMW and Mazda (etc.) Are all still 295 hp. Only the Audi is receiving the small boost because it needs it. This will ensure close racing at even the faster tracks. Audi will revert to 295 hp. For Rounds 5-9.
Why not drop the Honda 10?
 
Back