RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,354 views
It's only 12 or 13 laps. I've already done a 12-13 lap stint. Tires were still at 8...


Unless I enforce that everyone needs to pit... Which I might do... But which might also spread the race out a little bit.
 
What I do not want to see this season...

...is a guy driving a random car that's not on the available car list! :lol:
 
No, no, no... You won't be hearing from Fiskymastur....

He kinda had sex with my ex-gf... So, no, not a friend of mine anymore.
 
No, no, no... You won't be hearing from Fiskymastur....

He kinda had sex with my ex-gf... So, no, not a friend of mine anymore.

Well, then it's fine. Not nice losing a friend though....
 
We aren't in the stewards convo, Andrew! :lol:
Rather inappropriate for the public.
 
Ummmm, inappropriate? *Kimi voice* it's just the truth.
The truth that the mods may or may not appreciate. Not sure how they take references to intercourse. Lol
 
The truth that the mods may or may not appreciate. Not sure how they take references to intercourse. Lol

It's their problem if they think it's horrible and unjust to mention a natural process... :rolleyes:
 
It's their problem if they think it's horrible and unjust to mention a natural process... :rolleyes:
Fair enough. Just no photos Andrew! ;)

Back OT:
Is it going to take an hour to start race two?
 
I'm working again tmw :( got to leave mine at 9.45 so I hopefully can do both races.
 
What @Famine wouldn't appreciate is if this became a battle between ToCA and ITCC... Again.

Jammy - as ever - is still welcome to join ITCC4, if he decides to. :)
 
Can we start a little earlier then?
 
Does anyone here object to us starting 30mins earlier so I can do both races? :)
 
Am I scoring 1.75x points, Andrew?
Once the championship settles down, (only a bit, but it will) it will probably be easier to calculate the 1.75x points. For now though, you're scoring the 1.75x points but they won't be visible yet.
Does anyone here object to us starting 30mins earlier so I can do both races? :)
Not I.
 
Yes I did drop out of series because driving was not as I was used to and way I wanna race (by OLR rules).
I'm not gonna join you in this season (too late anyway), but may be next one.
I just seen that @jammy21 has left furicrazys toca series due to bad driving standards :rolleyes: hopefully he will join itcc again :)👍 the home of true racing ;)
 
For everybody who is struggling, this is "the line"
 
:lol: Playstation 2. :)


Also, I love this track, I'm not even struggling. Fitting, though, that #51 is the car you post in the video... ;) Good sign of things to come.


Edit: regarding the corner at 1:40 in the video, I'll allow your inside wheels to touch the grass there, by the way. Just don't hit the wall.
 
Does anyone here object to us starting 30mins earlier so I can do both races? :)

Ok diva :rolleyes:

@mel So just to be sure only team toad & toadess racing are getting an extra 10 bhp 👍
 
Can't join, I'm getting incompatibility error... :(
 
Back