RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,321 views
And now my DS3 literally died on spot, it doesn't want to turn on at all, even when connected... :odd: :(
 
Look out guys! I'm coming off of a win at Matterhorn, so I'm taking my momentum here.
 
I'll be there soon, I brought my ticket to the event :P.
 
G27 - you should have one.

I don't but wth?? How could my DS3 die in like 1 second: it was fine and suddenly, when restarting PS3, it dies...
 
Are we ever going to run the race with heavy damage again? I liked that.
 
PS3 problems = DS3 connectivity, frequent black screens in GT6, and server problems in GT6. They're all well-documented because they're frustrating.


Caine is now hosting a lobby. Send FRs to GTP_Caine
 
Update: it's now a public lobby, don't spam Caine with FRs. :lol:
 
Can't find the room.
 
Why public :confused: wont that make things worse ??
Caine hosting, everyone connecting OK so far except Ciro, who's having D/PS3 troubles.


Also, Red Rain Racing Team has its full roster in attendance today.
 
The race wasn't half bad. Kinda boring with the feild seperated :indiff:.
 
Don't worry, this series has only the most fair stewarding in the Milky Way...
If thats sarcasm, I agree, why my bonzai didn't get penalized is beyond me...
 
Nas i watched the replay, if your refering to lap 1 then i'm sorry to say it was your fault, you hit the grass going into turn 2 and was sideways entering it causing ciro, ettick and bw all sorts of problems. Cannot rule in your favour on this occasion.
 
If thats sarcasm, I agree, why my bonzai didn't get penalized is beyond me...
If you're referring to the one I video'd then it cost you more than you gained so a penalty would be pointless. I can't comment on the one between you and cnd, because I didn't see it.
 
Will do buddy. Will friking do.

I checked the replay, the we had contact on lap 1 turn 2: you went on grass, took corner sideways, I kept inside line, then Ettick hit me, so I got shot in front of you - not my fault. Not saying it was strictly Ettick's fault either. But you need to understand that in racing accidents without anyone's direct fault can happen.

Later that lap at the last chicane you hit both of us - Me and Blake - but I guess it was an accident.

What I really don't like is how immaturely you acted after the race, sorry to say but it was pretty awful.
 
Nas i watched the replay, if your refering to lap 1 then i'm sorry to say it was your fault, you hit the grass going into turn 2 and was sideways entering it causing ciro, ettick and bw all sorts of problems. Cannot rule in your favour on this occasion.
Did not hit the grass until I was forced out.
 
Did not hit the grass until I was forced out.

No, you weren't, I clearly checked it. You weren't driving a truck, that Audi is not so wide, you had space...

Anyway, let Andrew decide it, a war here is not what I want.
 
:rolleyes: 3 straight weeks of bumper cars. 3 straight weeks of no justice.
Including myself in this. @ITCC_Andrew has not made many good calls. We have all made stupid moves, has anyone gotten a penalty?
 
Actually, Ettick got hit by Blake, not sure why.
 
Back