RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,321 views
And this đź’ˇ is why I remind everyone to save replays.


Any problems go straight to PMs, please, and then from there video inquiries begin.
 
Ettick hit by Blake. Hits you. Hits me. Assuming this is correct, this also goes to Blake's credit...
 
It was a chain reaction, not sure how it was caused but blaming just us is pretty dumb, Nas.
 
Well it's rather apparent it was Blake, you made contact to me. Blake's taken me out many many times now. I think it's safe to accuse just you.
 
Further research shows that lag was involved as well. Blake didn't hit Ettick hard, just touched him, but suddenly everything exploded, cars were everywhere.
 
Further research shows that lag was involved as well.
So we blame me, you, Blake, and Kaz.

I think after his shenanigans we can ban Kaz from ITCC.
 
"Many, many times now"


Why am I the last to know about everything around here?!
 
Guys, if you don't like someone's driving style, tell me. If you just kinda take someone's crap, round after round, you're eventually going to explode in a fit of rage.


If you tell me, I give warnings or penalties, and I can take control of the situation. If I don't know, I don't know.


That said, why have I not been in a single crash all season, and yet here we are, everyone's making it sound like we had 40 crashes... As far as I can tell, there was 1 crash, which was caused by lag, in T2 (a notoriously difficult corner in a massive crowd.)


No one has posted video, and I don't have one... I need to see a video, and I need finishing order.
 
Don't know lap. Last turn, race 1

Lap 1, turn 2, race 2

Many petty infractions throughout preseason and previous rounds
 
Guys, if you don't like someone's driving style, tell me. If you just kinda take someone's crap, round after round, you're eventually going to explode in a fit of rage.


If you tell me, I give warnings or penalties, and I can take control of the situation. If I don't know, I don't know.


That said, why have I not been in a single crash all season, and yet here we are, everyone's making it sound like we had 40 crashes... As far as I can tell, there was 1 crash, which was caused by lag, in T2 (a notoriously difficult corner in a massive crowd.)


No one has posted video, and I don't have one... I need to see a video, and I need finishing order.

Andrew, Nas is simply overreacting... I don't have a recording device, so I can't give you the video.
 
Andrew, Nas is simply overreacting.
Or are you under-reacting? It's not exactly fun being rammed of every other week. You wouldn't know, because you aren't typically crammed with the back of the pack.
 
Andrew, Nas is simply overreacting... I don't have a recording device, so I can't give you the video.
No, it doesn't have to be your replay. It has to be *a* replay of Race 2.


Export the replay to XMB, copy it to a USB, and then send it to me with an attachment in a message.
 
Or are you under-reacting? It's not exactly fun being rammed of every other week. You wouldn't know, because you aren't typically crammed with the back of the pack.

Underreaction + overreaction = neutrality ;)

Just get over it, at least you didn't crash on your own and finish last, like I did in race 1. Now that feels bad!
 
Underreaction + overreaction = neutrality ;)

Just get over it, at least you didn't crash on your own and finish last, like I did in race 1. Now that feels bad!
Well played and Fair enough.
Still want Andrew to have a look at Blake.
 
I am so sorry guys, I got in from work at 2pm today after doing a 12hr shift and over slept, sorry buck I've let the team down and myself, there's no way of me being able to challenge for the title now :(
 
I am so sorry guys, I got in from work at 2pm today after doing a 12hr shift and over slept, sorry buck I've let the team down and myself, there's no way of me being able to challenge for the title now :(
Drop rounds my friend :)
 
I've already used them my friend.
Aw. That's a shame.

But let's face it. Caine will win the championship. He hasn't run a full season, so he's taking rookie of the year. Cain just wins.
 
Aw. That's a shame.

But let's face it. Caine will win the championship. He hasn't run a full season, so he's taking rookie of the year. Cain just wins.
Not necessarily, I miss race 1 every other weekend. Plus like at TM, I only managed 3rd. With bonus points taken away from quali and put into laps led, its harder for me to get points that way. Plus I still have two scores to be dropped.
 
I am so sorry guys, I got in from work at 2pm today after doing a 12hr shift and over slept, sorry buck I've let the team down and myself, there's no way of me being able to challenge for the title now :(

So you slept all night in a van, came home and slept again :rolleyes: no wonder our railway network in stuck in victorian times. :mischievous:
 
Not necessarily, I miss race 1 every other weekend. Plus like at TM, I only managed 3rd. With bonus points taken away from quali and put into laps led, its harder for me to get points that way. Plus I still have two scores to be dropped.
Yeah. Sure, but you are going to have the lead by about 20 points now, and with your consistency, the only one left to rival you is Mel.
 
Will do some when I do the picture OP.
 
So you slept all night in a van, came home and slept again :rolleyes: no wonder our railway network in stuck in victorian times. :mischievous:
No I actually had a 15hr day (with travel) no time for sleep, no on another 12hr :(
 
Back