RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,316 views
Does anyone else, except nas, think that my stewarding is unfair? Anyone? Caine? Buck? Siggers? Ciro? Bdub? Gedi?


I mean, nonsense to that "the stewarding is unfair here because I got a penalty."
No. I deserved a penalty waaay before this. But you wait until a non-penalty worthy occurrence, to give it. It isn't right.
 
I haven't been involved enough this season to say whether the stewarding is fair or not. It's never bad to have a second opinion, though.
 
No. I feel my retaliation was equal as sigs dive bomb. No penalties should be given.
 
I haven't been involved enough this season to say whether the stewarding is fair or not. It's never bad to have a second opinion, though.
Then you can be the second steward, if you want. However, I am taking other peoples' testimonials and opinions.

Also, with Siggers, this is the first time - for the whole season - when he's gotten into someone and caused an accident. But, @nascarfan1400, you divebombed him R1, L1, T3, then pushed him into a wall, then cut the track, then lost control - twice - and caused two separate crashes in Race 2.


The evidence piles up more and more, the more I watch the replays. I'm sure I haven't gotten all of the contact you had in one round, but to top all of this, is the fact that you'd already had a warning for overly aggressive driving, and you had the incidents at Monaco preseason....



:dunce: You're digging a nice hole, though.
 
I sent you irrefutable evidence disproving the r1 l1 t3 accident.

And you can't penalize me for sliding out of control.
 
The gap you sent me showed that you had no room for the overtake. You sent a picture showing like 10 feet between you and Siggers, and yet you chose to attempt the pass. The photos prove my point more than your own.
 
The gap you sent me showed that you had no room for the overtake. You sent a picture showing like 10 feet between you and Siggers, and yet you chose to attempt the pass. The photos prove my point more than your own.
The hell? He was at the highest point of the track, by the time he even turned I was beside him. It's legal, and had he seen me it would be perfectly clean.
 
It's Bathurst. Did you expect everybody to walk away with their car looking perfect?
 
I expected people to hit walls by accident. I didn't expect much bumping, to be honest, because of the wide-open minute of full-throttle drafting... :grumpy: I thought wrong, you caused chaos.
 
I expected people to hit walls by accident. I didn't expect much bumping, to be honest, because of the wide-open minute of full-throttle drafting... :grumpy: I thought wrong, you caused chaos.
Then that's your fault. That's like saying NASCAR will have a perfectly clean race a Martinsville...
 
....... And? Is there anything wrong with giving a penalty for someone who does that sort of nonsense attempt?


I'm serious about this, I'm making a precedent. If you drive like a lune, you get a lune's penalty.
 
....... And? Is there anything wrong with giving a penalty for someone who does that sort of nonsense attempt?


I'm serious about this, I'm making a precedent. If you drive like a lune, you get a lune's penalty.
Nonsense attempt!? I made a legitimate pass! Sig never hit the wall as you say. I was in reasonable distance too. There was nothing wrong with that pass, it was a planned, and executed pass.
 
You are likely to get a biased response as he was in the accident...

As you wish.

@Siggers, was that remotely reasonable
 
That's why I am asking what he thinks. He is the one who lost position to buck because of your move.
 
Or you just want another person backing you?
 
I'd doubt it. He's still trying to convince me I should be penalized for "divebombing"
At least you're not publicly arguing over it instead of PM.👍
 
At least you're not publicly arguing over it instead of PM.👍
Already tried, thought it was settled. Proof was there in PM and everything. Then he brings it back up publicly. 👍
 
No, it was settled a while ago. Nas is just trying to convince me to appeal a penalty which is clearly correct. Nas, you drove like a jerk yesterday, forcing people into walls, divebombing and forcing your hand. It's time to fess it up.
 
No, it was settled a while ago. Nas is just trying to convince me to appeal a penalty which is clearly correct. Nas, you drove like a jerk yesterday, forcing people into walls, divebombing and forcing your hand. It's time to fess it up.
It's not a divebomb. I shoved sig into the wall out of his divebomb. And I was forcing my hand because me and buck had to make something out of a crappy specced car two seconds off the pace and the stewarding is unjust.
 
Back