[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,522 views
I still have the unused Hooters Ford laying around. Maybe I can slap a number on that and that can be one of the premade cars. :lol:
But in all honesty, I wouldn't mind making some of the premade cars.
 
I'm 4th in the standings. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Second, are those modified 2014 templates the new cars are using?

Third, nice new logo. Mind if I save it to my PC for my cars for the series?

Me, I shall assume the team thing will be something we will build-up ourselves?

Wiskey, as I also shall assume you've made progress on your side project?

Sixth, I like the contract idea, but I think it'll lose it's appeal when everyone remembers the stats are equal across the board....

Unless....
First; Yup

Second, not sure what you mean.

You. Yes

Vodka, A bit. Not a lot. But a bit.

Sixth, Still, its not everyone, its up to team owners.

Unless... No. Still equal.
 
Are the new cars built using the 2014 car mods just with different visual parts only, such as the headlights and different grilles.
Yes. But they come out pretty well. Especially from a distance they are especially hard to notice.
 
Red Bull To Sponsor Pole Qualifying in 2015
red-bull-pole-award-png.286211

After Coors Light Sponsoring the series in 2014, Red Bull will sponsor the new season Pole awards, and will be featured in the new contingency pack for 2015.
"Red Bull, [un]official energy drink of the GTPlanet Fantasy Series, proud sponsor of the Red Bull Pole Award, given to the fastest qualifier in each GTPFS race, [driver's name]. Here is how they will line up today...."

*commentator gives starting line up*



 
"Red Bull, official energy drink of the GTPlanet Fantasy Series, proud sponsor of the Red Bull Pole Award, given to the fastest qualifier in each GTPFS race, [driver's name]. Here is how they will line up today...."

*commentator gives starting line up*


Oh boy isnt that just a big nostalgic slap in the face? I miss that. :) The 2015 Daytona 400 and the Season Finale will both have a full starting grid, perhaps with this music.
 
Thanks to the new Community Features on GT.com i can actually have Driver Renders!
 
GTPFS Press Release

Red Bull To Sponsor Pole Qualifying in 2015
View attachment 286211
After Coors Light Sponsoring the series in 2014, Red Bull will sponsor the new season Pole awards, and will be featured in the new contingency pack for 2015.


Pontiac Feels Confident in Daytona Chances
The Concept team is confident they have what it takes to take the victory at Daytona this week. With drivers @Niku Driver HC and @Whitetail, they believe they can finish strong.

Oh hey, if I get the pole, I'll get some Red Bull. Do I have to use Multi 21? :lol:

And yay, I am not the only Pontiac driver. Progress! :D We're going to kick this old horse into a new gear. Go G8!
 
You should have the pace laps on in the background behind the stuff
 
Not a bad start, but it could use some logos (perhaps the championship's logo and Red Bull's). Perhaps on the bottom of the screen?
Sure. Again not planning to use it Until the last race of this season
 
Sure. Again not planning to use it Until the last race of this season

Sure enough, no need to rush things now. I'd also take @Jahgee1124's suggestion of making the screen transparent, to show the pace laps on the background. Just like the real races, no?
 
Love it, only question I have is will this be using our GT6 driver renders?
 
Love it, only question I have is will this be using our GT6 driver renders?
Yes, but those who dont have the game will likely just have a generic suit.
 
I dont have access to that type of software.

Huh, that so? Guess that idea will have to be postponed until you get the right software then. What software do you need for such an effect, actually?
 
Huh, that so? Guess that idea will have to be postponed until you get the right software then. What software do you need for such an effect, actually?
No postponement needed, just it will be full screen
 
Upon a second thought I will be making what is primarily a Bambi-influenced car. Please don't judge.
 
You are able yo extract the helmet and suit png. files from the site and place them together in PS/GIMP.
I know, but i prefer this one.

Upon a second thought I will be making what is primarily a Bambi-influenced car. Please don't judge.
Pff. I had a car with nothing but MLP, and I ended up winning.


Practice Moments away
 
Upon a second thought I will be making what is primarily a Bambi-influenced car. Please don't judge.

Not judging at all. When you have something you really like and want to put it on your livery, it's hard not to make it the main focus of said livery. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. :)

Pff. I had a car with nothing but MLP, and I ended up winning.

MLP should be illegal, it gives the driver an unfair advantage. :mischievous:

I kid, I kid. :lol:
 
If we have a car sponsored by a deer, I think its only fitting that we have a car sponsored by the National Rifle Association.

:p
 
If we have a car sponsored by a deer, I think its only fitting that we have a car sponsored by the National Rifle Association.

:p

Screw that, we need a Cabela's Dangerous Hunts-sponsored car! :lol:
 
If we have a car sponsored by a deer, I think its only fitting that we have a car sponsored by the National Rifle Association.

:p
Wow. :lol:

Practice is Underway, follow the 2nd OP For updates on track conditions.
 
If we have a car sponsored by a deer, I think its only fitting that we have a car sponsored by the National Rifle Association.

:p
Welp, I know who I want to crash now. ;) This paint scheme will be kickin' you just see. ;)
 
Back