[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,522 views
Yup GIMP Works! And if you cant do it yourself id be able to paint it. Just fil out the form :)
I'll mark myself for being ABLE to paint it but if I'm terrible I may ask someone else. Any sponsorship limitations other than PG-13?
 
I'll mark myself for being ABLE to paint it but if I'm terrible I may ask someone else. Any sponsorship limitations other than PG-13?
Nope, just no nudity or discrimination. Alcohol is okay. Cartoons are okay.
 
Nope, just no nudity or discrimination. Alcohol is okay. Cartoons are okay.
Okay, I submitted three number choices as I'm sure one will probably be taken. They're in order from "yes please!" to "whatever". :lol:
 
For those of you who may be expecting a 100% Bambi car please prepare to be dissapointed. The primary will be a personal sponsor of mine. There will be some influence however. ;)
 
For those of you who may be expecting a 100% Bambi car please prepare to be dissapointed. The primary will be a personal sponsor of mine. There will be some influence however. ;)

I am severly dissapointed by your lack of Bambi in your livery. I was eagerly awating a "roadkill Bambi's mom 2015" on the top of the trunk. :lol: Just kidding, don't fret over it.

What is this, iRacing? :rolleyes: j/k

I though we were talking about Need For Speed: No Limits. :lol: Zing!
 
Sorry about the double post, but I'd better answer this:
Can someone tell me for what there's one spot left ?

Well, if you want a spot in the current championship, @nascarfan1400 has opened 6 spots for "concept rookies" to participate. These drivers would compete with the rest of the field, and would also have their own championship points to contest over. Only one spot is left though due to the grid size, so if you want in you'd better hurry and sign up. Nascarfan should help you with the rest.
 
Last edited:
I was eagerly awating a "roadkill Bambi's mom 2015" on the top of the trunk. :lol:
Perfectly acceptable to be on my race car, not.

You'll see some Bambi in it, just not absolutely everything.
 
Perfectly acceptable to be on my race car, not.

You'll see some Bambi in it, just not absolutely everything.

Don't worry, I was merely joking. ;)

And besides, it's your livery, you decide what it's going to be, right? :)
 
Harsk100 has nabbed the final spot!

This now makes a full grid for the GTPFS!

Well, if you want a spot in the current championship, @nascarfan1400 has opened 6 spots for "concept rookies" to participate. These drivers would compete with the rest of the field, and would also have their own championship points to contest over. Only one spot is left though due to the grid size, so if you want in you'd better hurry and sign up. Nascarfan should help you with the rest.

🤬 , I'm late !

Get your spot now for the incredible price of 9,99$! :lol:
Yeah,for only...
 
Harsk100 has nabbed the final spot!

This now makes a full grid for the GTPFS!

Twin Portuguese drivers, talk about an unique NASCAR grid... Congrats Harsk, looking foward to beat you senseless to have great battles together.

🤬 , I'm late !


Yeah,for only...

Looks like you... didn't pay your dues.

Yeahhhhhhhhh!...... :lol:

You got buried, son. It was best for business. For 9.99$! :lol:

Jokes aside, it's unfortunate that you didn't get the spot, but you can still make it in case one of the drivers gets injured. So there's still hope for you. :)
 
Last edited:
Season 2 Test One

Nothing much in terms of racing, but expect a lot of new information coming out tonight!

2015 Test.png
 
Untitled.png


With the current season almost a third of a way finished and picking up speed, the new year, means a new season, and it is a complete Revamp from the first. Below are some of the new changes currently released.

Cars
3 New manucatures join, and the current ones are updated.
  • Toyota Camry
  • Chevy SS
  • Ford Fusion
  • Pontiac G8
  • Buick Regal
  • Dodge S/T

Tracks

Not much info yet, but its projected to be more balanced, and run 30-35 races.

Points
The same as last year, but the case cutoff may include 16 drivers over 12.

Teams
A popularly asked for aspect will come to Season 2. Below is more info.
  • Teams of up to Four
  • Team owners may make decisions on car schemes if they wish
  • Teams must have the same manufacture for all cars
  • Each team may have a Team Logo for the Opening Post, and/or their cars

Contract Offers
If you cant make a car and do not want someone to paint your car, you can select from pre-made independent cars, or accept an offer from a team where the paint schemes are pre determined.

Secret Project
Only a few members know what this is, but its a big one!
s.png


Series Logo change

The new logo not only makes a good replacement to the old, but it also replaces the Sprint Cup logos on the cars in game. The same goes for several other logos.
GTPFS 2015.png


So with this little bit of information, keep posted to this GTP Thread, as more info will come out in the coming hours!​
 
Even with that small bit of info, you already announced some major changes to the championship. Updated car list; more tracks; a new logo; possibility of team creation and that intriguing secret project. I bet it's some amazing new track that has never been used before in the championship... This is quickly becoming a fully-fleged NASCAR Fantasy Series, but it's growing so much we might actually have difficulties telling the real and fantasy series apart!

All I can say now is: the future is showing up here and now.

And it looks very, very good. :)👍
 
Nas, you do realize we're only 8 races into the first season right? And that we have 22 more to go?
 
Even with that small bit of info, you already announced some major changes to the championship. Updated car list; more tracks; a new logo; possibility of team creation and that intriguing secret project. I bet it's some amazing new track that has never been used before in the championship... This is quickly becoming a fully-fleged NASCAR Fantasy Series, but it's growing so much we might actually have difficulties telling the real and fantasy series apart!

All I can say now is: the future is showing up here and now.

And it looks very, very good. :)👍
Thankyou very much ^.^

Nas, you do realize we're only 8 races into the first season right? And that we have 22 more to go?
Very aware. With the new computer i hope to get a lot more done. Importantly, after the first season ends, we wont be waiting on peoples cars, spots to fill, ect, I am getting an early jump but I wont forget about the season we have now.
 
Yeah, I do like what I'm seeing about Season 2 from the post above, but its too early for me. I can understand the reasoning behind it though.
 
Yeah, I do like what I'm seeing about Season 2 from the post above, but its too early for me. I can understand the reasoning behind it though.
The Thread wont even launch until we are in the final half/chase. I promise you Daytona will start racing as soon as i get all the Concept drivers' schemes. Heck theres a practice tonight.
 
Thankyou very much ^.^

You're pretty much welcome, sir. :)

Very aware. With the new computer i hope to get a lot more done. Importantly, after the first season ends, we wont be waiting on peoples cars, spots to fill, ect, I am getting an early jump but I wont forget about the season we have now.

Guess we have your new and improved PC to blame for such a rapid unveiling, then. Nevertheless, we do need to see how will the new cars cope with the current conditions before going any further with more modifications. And then again, a early warning is never bad to have. Just my five cents.
 
I'm 4th in the standings. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Second, are those modified 2014 templates the new cars are using?

Third, nice new logo. Mind if I save it to my PC for my cars for the series?

Me, I shall assume the team thing will be something we will build-up ourselves?

Wiskey, as I also shall assume you've made progress on your side project?

Sixth, I like the contract idea, but I think it'll lose it's appeal when everyone remembers the stats are equal across the board....

Unless....
 
GTPFS Press Release

Red Bull To Sponsor Pole Qualifying in 2015
Red Bull Pole Award.png

After Coors Light Sponsoring the series in 2014, Red Bull will sponsor the new season Pole awards, and will be featured in the new contingency pack for 2015.


Pontiac Feels Confident in Daytona Chances
The Concept team is confident they have what it takes to take the victory at Daytona this week. With drivers @Niku Driver HC and @Whitetail, they believe they can finish strong.
 
Back