[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,529 views
Welp, I know who I want to crash now. ;) This paint scheme will be kickin' you just see. ;)

Oh boy, we already have a rivalry brewing between rookie and veteran driver! This may get nasty... Sparks will fly! :cool:

Can't wait to see how kickin' that livery will be...
 
Um... guys. They go'n fast. 5 min in and @AJHG1000 leads with a 44.931... average speed close to 200
 
Then I guess I might be unleashing my inner Tony Stewart and whipping a helmet at someone at some point. :p
Tony Stewart's one of my favorite drivers. Indiana power!
 
The stewards have talked with many of the teams and a small practice race will be ran. Practice has ended and interestingly enough, the racing is awfully Touring Car esque. At the end if it all, @Bhowe83 wins practice with a 44.693. The rookie Watch sees (of the two that ran) @raven214 coming home 28th (45.037) and @Niku Driver HC in 31st. (45.082). 39 cars are going to battle over 16 laps in just a few moments.
 
The stewards have talked with many of the teams and a small practice race will be ran. Practice has ended and interestingly enough, the racing is awfully Touring Car esque. At the end if it all, @Bhowe83 wins practice with a 44.693. The rookie Watch sees (of the two that ran) @raven214 coming home 28th (45.037) and @Niku Driver HC in 31st. (45.082). 39 cars are going to battle over 16 laps in just a few moments.

Blast, so much for a good position. Still not last though, so that's nice. Congrats to raven for winning the rookie practice battle, let's see how will the others do. And congrats of course to Bhowe for the victory in tonight's practice. Time to see how will the 16 lap race turns out...

Also, what do you mean with "awfully Touring Car esque"?
 
If we have a car sponsored by a deer, I think its only fitting that we have a car sponsored by the National Rifle Association.

:p

I have a Remington base, is that close enough? :lol:
 
The stewards have talked with many of the teams and a small practice race will be ran. Practice has ended and interestingly enough, the racing is awfully Touring Car esque. At the end if it all, @Bhowe83 wins practice with a 44.693. The rookie Watch sees (of the two that ran) @raven214 coming home 28th (45.037) and @Niku Driver HC in 31st. (45.082). 39 cars are going to battle over 16 laps in just a few moments.

img-2408673-1-403746__safe_oc_animated_derpy%20hooves_meme_drama_fluffle%20puff_vibrating_screaming_descriptive%20noise_x%20intensifies.gif
 
So Team Kate Upton will definitely be a thing next season @DurWinning , should we look for more teammates or keep it at 2?
 
So Team Kate Upton will definitely be a thing next season @DurWinning , should we look for more teammates or keep it at 2?
Well we could hold auditions if anyone wants to join. If no one does join then will be a two man team (or wrecking crew depending on how pissed off I am).
 
I suppose its better than nothing, but i have to make the grid a video lol

Ignore the ****** VCR-ness of it, but this is what you could do with it (Not the moving cars though)
 

Ignore the ****** VCR-ness of it, but this is what you could do with it (Not the moving cars though)

I wish they had a soundpack for those Early 2000's engines...
 
Here's three ideas. I was looking for a good trophy pic, but found none to my liking. The backgrounds are subdued a fair bit, but is an easy adjustment.
 

Attachments

  • Starting Grid ideas makers bg.png
    Starting Grid ideas makers bg.png
    308 KB · Views: 17
  • Starting Grid ideas series bg.png
    Starting Grid ideas series bg.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Starting Grid ideas track bg.png
    Starting Grid ideas track bg.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 18
Here's three ideas. I was looking for a good trophy pic, but found none to my liking. The backgrounds are subdued a fair bit, but is an easy adjustment.
The Manufacture one would be amazing but would take ages... Then again with all the hype for the championship/Season 2 it may be worth it.
 
Back