[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,529 views
The Manufacture one would be amazing but would take ages... Then again with all the hype for the championship/Season 2 it may be worth it.
Thanks. Building them wouldn't be too hard, picking the right image may be the bigger pain. Wasn't the initial idea, but it's better. Also, faster car overlaps the other.
 
Eh


Perhaps if we got several people together to do the rendering and Grid placement?

Well, I do has photoshop AND I can help with transparant images.
 
The biggest issue is i cant seem to get custom templates to appear on the render...
 
The biggest issue is i cant seem to get custom templates to appear on the render...
Do you have the .directx meshes? You need to load those before the template.
 
Do you have the .directx meshes? You need to load those before the template.
indeed.

Also, more news-

MLPSRB and TKU.png

2014 Car Photos


MLP Scuderia Red Bull, Team Kate Upton first confirmed teams for 2015
With so much hype about teams becoming a thing, @nascarfan1400 has confirmed he will be boss of My Little Pony Scuderia Red Bull, Himself driving the #80 Chevy, and hoping for a full 4-driver team. Meanwhile, @Jahgee1124 and @DurWinning will stay partners next year at Team Kate Upton, and may or may not expand from the two-car-team.
 
So, uh.. Who wants to form an all-Toyota Team?
(We're the minority, at least until the newbies come in with those newfangled Buicks, Pontiacs, and Dodges..)
 
Swift Autosport would like to have a complete 4 car team. Sponsors,& contract deals available. Willing to negotiate.
 
So, uh.. Who wants to form an all-Toyota Team?
(We're the minority, at least until the newbies come in with those newfangled Buicks, Pontiacs, and Dodges..)

Well, consider me teammate #1.
 
Are the new makes for the rookies going to be open to us veterans at some point?
 
Room for one more. Team drives Chevrolet, so you's need to either be driving one already, or be willing to switch.
 
Haven't been here in a while. So, a couple of questions.

-Has Daytona Night been run yet? Need to upload that scheme.

-I'm willing to join a team and switch numbers as long as they don't run Chevy's and I'm allowed to keep Hot Wheels and the billions of sponsors on my car. (@DCybertron?)
 
Yup. We're gonna rack up a lot of wins.
I guess we better strap ourselves in, huh? 2015's gonna be a wild season, hopefully with a lot of exciting mammaries memories.

EDIT: Yeah, @Gerarghini You'll be allowed to keep your number (Unless you wanna change it) and sponsors.
 
Last edited:
Are the new makes for the rookies going to be open to us veterans at some point?
All manufacturers are available to everyone in season 2

Haven't been here in a while. So, a couple of questions.

-Has Daytona Night been run yet? Need to upload that scheme.

-I'm willing to join a team and switch numbers as long as they don't run Chevy's and I'm allowed to keep Hot Wheels and the billions of sponsors on my car. (@DCybertron?)
Nope you're still good. But hurry.
 
You know somethin'. With all this new, I think a new scheme is in order, especially if it can be used for this next race.

@nascarfan1400
 
Jimmie Johnson used vice grips to shift, or at least tried, but ol' @Whitetail will probably use a barrel cut off a gun in an attempt to put guns to "good use." :lol:
 
*NEWS FROM DAYTONA*

It's being reported that a group of rather raucous individuals were seen leaving the garage area after the test session tonight at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL. Most were wearing black clothing with some white lettering, certainly not NASCAR's standard of attire, but more concerning is that at least one was carrying what appeared to be spray paint, leading some to believe that the garage area had been vandalized. No cases of vandalism are recorded as of yet, and we will keep track of this possible story as more is uncovered.
 
Well it was another Photo Finish. Both Rookies got Top 20's

14%2B-%2B1


A solid start of one wild story. Now it's time to see how will this translate to a full-on, no holds barred race. Bring it on, NASCAR world! I'm ready for your left-sided challenge! :cool:

Also:
indeed.

Also, more news-

View attachment 286310
2014 Car Photos


MLP Scuderia Red Bull, Team Kate Upton first confirmed teams for 2015
With so much hype about teams becoming a thing, @nascarfan1400 has confirmed he will be boss of My Little Pony Scuderia Red Bull, Himself driving the #80 Chevy, and hoping for a full 4-driver team. Meanwhile, @Jahgee1124 and @DurWinning will stay partners next year at Team Kate Upton, and may or may not expand from the two-car-team.

Perhaps the name "Scuderia Caavallo Rosa" would be more fitting, no? :lol: And Team Upton has finally become a reality... Let's hope they don't get busted. :lol:
 
Team Oreo Racing Update:

Team Oreo has been sold to private investors, that will be keeping the contingencies, but, will not receive any money from the sponsors. This will be the final update from Team Oreo. This is what former team owner Samuel J. Box had to say

"I've been carrying the team this whole time, and i'm tired of this 🤬🤬🤬 I have to deal with! I hate racing, and I will never do anything with it again."

In other reports, Samuel J. Box has been going to rehab for the past few weeks for his drug addiction. He admitted to smoking 3 bags of weed before a race.
 
Gee, now comes the troubles of thinking of a good team name..

Octan Racing?

No, they're not sure they'll stick around for next season..

Team Ka-

No, that's already taken!

Clever Bot Racing Team?

Could be..

Or should I go with my old one, GRID Motorsport? :D

Alternatively, I could join a team..

..or I could worry about that bridge when I cross it.

*begins writing up S2 stuff for Porsche Cup*
 
Back