[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,891 views




#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie

Silly question, where's my car?! I probably didn't read something right...

EDIT: Nevermind. :rolleyes: was only looking at the roster.
 
@Harsk100 @nascarfan1400 @AJHG1000 I would like to have a few words with you.

I might be nit picking at this point, but DQ doesn't make Frostys. That's Wendy's job. DQ makes Blizzards and all other types of befuddled ice cream that makes me wonder what the hell happened to a simple vanilla cone.
 
Last edited:
@Harsk100 @nascarfan1400 @AJHG1000 I would like to have a few words with you.

I might be nit picking at this point, but DQ doesn't make Frostys. That's Wendy's job. DQ makes Blizzards and all other types of befuddled ice cream that makes me wonder what the hell happened to a simple vanilla cone.
You wanna try TKU Mk. I again sometime? I'd be game for it.
 
You wanna try TKU Mk. I again sometime? I'd be game for it.
Sure. I'm game. I might need to have a doctor on standby if I suffer a brain aneurism from someone taking me out (you know who you are). But yeah, I'm game.
 
Same dumb move, different week :grumpy:
 
Bambi FTW!
 
Same dumb move, different week :grumpy:
At least you actually finished. Hell you're the only TKU member to finish on the lead lap (and in the top 5 too I might add).
 
What a shame that my car was involved in the crash

That's going to drop me a bunch of places :guilty:
 

Finally I get to see one of my other schemes... only to realize I forgot to recolor the bumpers. Oops. :lol:
I blame my mismatched bumpers for my worst race so far.
The TRD racing garage didn't do so well this race..
@BayneHamlin1121 y u betray us?
 
30th. Wow. Unsurprising. I have a few good finishes but everything else involves myself getting involved in an accident.
 
Kentucky Coming at you all around the bottom of the hour
I'm going to bed now so my reaction won't be until morning. Just don't start any crashes please.
 
OK, I have to admit that the new cars did come out looking good, I'm sorry I doubted you @nascarfan1400.

Lap 0- @rallymorten, NOW I see the bomb-thing you mentioned. You assumed the wrong car though.

Looks like the Concept Cup is a strong go.

HARSK! OK, I'm good.

Was up there for a bit, but not enough. Well done @samurai8juice.
 
I'm very surprised as to how well my driver did. Although kinda getting sick of my car going away late in the race.
 


#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
Miss the first wreck but get demolished in the second and get a DNF. Just my :censored:ing luck. :ouch:

Crazy, crazy race. More airborne crashes than a superspeedway. :boggled: :eek:
 
Thoughts on the Kentucky race:
2nd top 10 this season!!!

data-yes-gif.gif

Now onto Eldora and my awesome Old Spice car.
 

That's it. This White Scheme is bringing me bad luck. Props to my teammates, @RACECAR and @Gerarghini , for the TRD team that wasn't mentioned.

Eldora should be fun...:D
 
Eldora Offers 4 Poles. So up to four new people can be eligible for the 2015 Shootout. The Pole winners so far can be found on the RACE Forum
 
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA MY FLIP THOUGH!!!
 
My result was not indicative of my driving. Well done @Furinkazen . I was trying @goofytyler.

Well done on the breakdown. I really do have a better grasp on it.

*MASSIVE CRASHING NOISE*

What the...... OI! JOEY! WHAT DID I TELL YA ABOUT THAT PLATING? MAKE SURE THE WELDS TAKE, THAT TANK ARMOR ISN'T CHEAP OR LIGHT!!!

I'm sorry, where were we?
 
🤬 you've gotta be kidding me wrecked in the first 15 laps of the race. Never mind it was my AI's fault.

Sorry I meant to say Eldora is going to be an amazing night. Really hoping to get my first win of the season there.
 
OK, I have to admit that the new cars did come out looking good, I'm sorry I doubted you @nascarfan1400.

Lap 0- @rallymorten, NOW I see the bomb-thing you mentioned. You assumed the wrong car though.

Looks like the Concept Cup is a strong go.

HARSK! OK, I'm good.

Was up there for a bit, but not enough. Well done @samurai8juice.

..there was a.. disturbance in the force :P

At least the Golden Freddy hologram did its work to perfection :D
 
ELDORA SCHEDULE CHANGE AND HEAT RACE 1 & 2 ENTRY LISTS

Edlora Main 1 (Race 3) Now Switches with Main 2 (Race 4).

In other words:

Heat 1- 21 Cars, Top 10 to A Main, Bottom 11 to B Main.
Heat 2-
21 Cars, Top 10 to A Main, Bottom 11 to B Main.
B Main- Looser 22 cars, decides point places 21-42
A Main- 20 Advanced Cars, Decides Point Places 1-20


And heres the order they race
20150116_001527.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back