[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,872 views
@quietgirl gets the first Pole of 4 today. She leads us to the green in heat 1, and will make it to the green in the Budweiser Shootout next season
 
@Whitetail takes Heat 2 pole
Woohoo! All my childhood years on the dirt bike are paying off!
image.jpg
 
Why thank you, that's kind of you. :) By the by, did you guys enjoy my Kentucky report? Was it funny, or rubbish? Give your thoughts on it, I can take critics as long as they're well though out. 👍
I liked it. I would just reccomend using names closer or exact to the cars you are referring to so there isn't confusion from readers. Also, it's cool how you integrated your interests into the report I would just advise to not do the same thing every race.
Curse you and your forest upbringing! :mad: :lol:
Problem? My parents raised me right. :lol:
 
@Jahgee1124 you are running the Chromaulsion car for a few reasons

1- it was a Shrek placeholder
2- I no longer have Shrek
3- Shrek is unreasonably scary

I do apologize though I have been focused on getting races done in a timely manner rather than making sure all 42 drivers got what they asked. :( Apologies for any unconvince
 
@Jahgee1124 you are running the Chromaulsion car for a few reasons

1- it was a Shrek placeholder
2- I no longer have Shrek
3- Shrek is unreasonably scary

I do apologize though I have been focused on getting races done in a timely manner rather than making sure all 42 drivers got what they asked. :( Apologies for any unconvince
Unconvince?
 
Dat Autocorrect.

Race 1
Pole: quietgirl
Win: Carbonox

Race 2
Pole: Whitetail*
Win: Niku Driver HC*
 
[Shameless race plugs intensify]

My cars for the next three rounds:

Mosport:
wingstreet-toyota-jpg.293812


Montreal:
logitech-toyota-jpg.293813



Bathurst:
speed-toyota-jpg.293814


And I'm off to see the results.
 

Attachments

  • Wingstreet Toyota.jpg
    Wingstreet Toyota.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 32
  • Logitech Toyota.jpg
    Logitech Toyota.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Speed Toyota.jpg
    Speed Toyota.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
We're not even on the 10th race yet, and we already have a rivalry. The funny part: it's between 2 of the new guys.

The other fun part: They're both Pontiac drivers. Guess Pontiac not being dead has its advantages, wouldn't you say?
 
Fyi- Concept Drivers will not be racing with us in Australia
 
Fyi- Concept Drivers will not be racing with us in Australia
But... but... I love Bathurst! I'm racing there tomorrow! (hopefully)
 
I feel like I crashed and burned, ended up 10 laps behind everyone else, then, in an attempt to get back on lead lap, spun, moar crashing and burning, followed by bits of death and mass destruction.
 
I feel like I crashed and burned, ended up 10 laps behind everyone else, then, in an attempt to get back on lead lap, spun, moar crashing and burning, followed by bits of death and mass destruction.

Come on, you can't be that unlucky, look at my two races before my
Heat race (it's not even a main race yet) victory
:

  • Daytona: Ran in second at one point, screwed by poor pitstop strategy;
  • Kentucky: Ran into the wall by a pink pony just after avoiding a huge pileup.
Took me a bit before I got the hang of this NASCAR bit, and it took the track having dirt on it for that. And I still have to run the main race!

Yup. Lack of space. It only holds 38 iirc.

Guessed it. So, what would be the next race for us rookies?
 
Back