[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,867 views
Come on, you can't be that unlucky, look at my two races before my
Heat race (it's not even a main race yet) victory
:

  • Daytona: Ran in second at one point, screwed by poor pitstop strategy;
  • Kentucky: Ran into the wall by a pink pony just after avoiding a huge pileup.
Took me a bit before I got the hang of this NASCAR bit, and it took the track having dirt on it for that. And I still have to run the main race!



Guessed it. So, what would be the next race for us rookies?
I'll need to check the schedule but you should be good to go for round 11
 
Okay. Because ive made a colossal error- @ABP, you drive Chqrs car in the Main, and @Chqr, you drive ABPs car in his main.

I mixed you up when making the roster.

So again- #11 Car - @ABP
#18 Car - @Chqr,

#18 scores points for the 11, the 11 scores for the 18.
 
Okay. Because ive made a colossal error- @ABP, you drive Chqrs car in the Main, and @Chqr, you drive ABPs car in his main.

I mixed you up when making the roster.

So again- #11 Car - @ABP
#18 Car - @Chqr,

#18 scores points for the 11, the 11 scores for the 18.
The good ol' switcheroo. :lol: (Freaky Friday, but with cars?)
This shouldn't be allowed.:p
 
The good ol' switcheroo. :lol: (Freaky Friday, but with cars?)
This shouldn't be allowed.:p
Chqr made the A main but I accidentally put him in the B main roster to which I've already ran the race.ABP failed to make the A main yet he ended up in the roster. So to keep it fair they score for eachother.
 
Dear god: if you can here me, please don't make me DNF for the 3rd race in a row. Thanks.
 
Uploading tonight/tomorrow. As for now, moving onto the 1/3 Season check in/recap.

Also seeing I've been so generously gifted Premium, I'm going to take advantage of having no limit on people I can add to a conversation, so expect to be added to the 2015 Scheme Convo in the coming hours.
 
Hey nas? I've been wanting to know, is it possible in NR2003 to have more entrants that starting spots? You know, the one thing no NASCAR game has ever seemed to have that usually happens IRL.

I'd cry if that was the case.

Nahhh. You'd slump back in your chair, give a slighted chuckle, the finish up with a "Well ****" or some equivalent.

Also, If that's the A-main, you'd be no lower than 20th.
 
Hey nas? I've been wanting to know, is it possible in NR2003 to have more entrants that starting spots? You know, the one thing no NASCAR game has ever seemed to have that usually happens IRL.



Nahhh. You'd slump back in your chair, give a slighted chuckle, the finish up with a "Well ****" or some equivalent.

Also, If that's the A-main, you'd be no lower than 20th.
Yes I most certainly can do that, however with the even ratings, going into Homestead, the championship leader may not make it to the track.

It isn't a go or go home, either. It's random selection when you start a race.
 
Idr where you finished but you certainly did finish
Well that's reassuring.

Nahhh. You'd slump back in your chair, give a slighted chuckle, the finish up with a "Well ****" or some equivalent.

Also, If that's the A-main, you'd be no lower than 20th.

Either that or maniacal laughter that will ensue chaos next race.
 
Yes I most certainly can do that, however with the even ratings, going into Homestead, the championship leader may not make it to the track.

It isn't a go or go home, either. It's random selection when you start a race.

I figured YOU could, but didn't know if the game could. And as you stated, it really can't. When is someone gonna make that happen? Could you imagine the intensity in a Thunder career if you had to stress actually MAKING the race?
 
I figured YOU could, but didn't know if the game could. And as you stated, it really can't. When is someone gonna make that happen? Could you imagine the intensity in a Thunder career if you had to stress actually MAKING the race?
That's when you take a provisional. :lol:
 
Uploading tonight/tomorrow. As for now, moving onto the 1/3 Season check in/recap.

Also seeing I've been so generously gifted Premium, I'm going to take advantage of having no limit on people I can add to a conversation, so expect to be added to the 2015 Scheme Convo in the coming hours.

Welcome to the premo status, looks like I wasn't the only one that thought you deserved it 👍

Hey nas? I've been wanting to know, is it possible in NR2003 to have more entrants that starting spots? You know, the one thing no NASCAR game has ever seemed to have that usually happens IRL.

I can answer why they never do that: They only ever model 43 of the cars for the whole game. That pretty much means there never is a chance that you'll be eliminated from the field.
 
So Team Kate Upton (@DurWinning, @The Bman & I) is still looking for one more driver, we drive Chevy's and prepare to drive at least one race in a team car.
 
I can answer why they never do that: They only ever model 43 of the cars for the whole game. That pretty much means there never is a chance that you'll be eliminated from the field.

No time like the present for that to change.

TKU recruitment blurb.

Y'know, I'm not sure if I want on a team, to run a team, or to go Alan Kulwicki on all y'all.
 
*Insert unnamed TRD team (@DCybertron, @RACECAR, and I) offering with one spot still open*

EDIT: Track Attack Toyota?

But then that acronyms into... yeah :lol:
 
Last edited:
Swift Autosport is currently looking for 3 drivers to add to the team.
 
*Insert unnamed TRD team (@DCybertron, @RACECAR, and I) offering with one spot still open*

@Ryou or @Chqr, you guys interested?

Speaking of which, have we got a name for our team? Team TRD is the only thing I can think of so far but maybe you two have something better.
 
@Ryou or @Chqr, you guys interested?

Speaking of which, have we got a name for our team? Team TRD is the only thing I can think of so far but maybe you two have something better.
The only thing I can think of, at the moment, is TRD Racing Garage.:boggled:
 
Swift Autosport is currently looking for 3 drivers to add to the team.
You should probably say what manufacturer you run so that people know before signing up
 
Speaking of which, have we got a name for our team? Team TRD is the only thing I can think of so far but maybe you two have something better.

RACECAR is billed from Dallas, TX, Gerarghini from SoCal, and DCybertron's billed Arizona...

TRD Southwest Motorsport?
 
You should probably say what manufacturer you run so that people know before signing up
Sorry.

Swift Autosport has a long list of sponsors willing to fund your car. We also have 3 full time places left driving a Ford.
 
Please Hold 2015 Schemes until i launch the convo, same goes for 2015 Testing schemes.
 
Back