[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,865 views
You guys know that the Eldora heats and main races are up right?

I did terrible. I finished but still did terrible.
 
You guys know that the Eldora heats and main races are up right?

I did terrible. I finished but still did terrible.
I do, and I have watched them already. Will write a race report later, but for I can tell you this:

Concept rookie victory, son! :D Defeated Bambi on his favorite stomping grounds. Great job, virtual me.
 
15th. After starting in 6th. What the 🤬?
 
I thought this bad luck white scheme of mine wouldn't be ran?:mad:
I WAS 3RD BEFORE THAT CRASH. WHAT. THE. 🤬.


Also, @BayneHamlin1121 managed to change paint schemes between his races...:confused:
 
Where's the video?
 
@Johnny1996 Wanna be the 4th TKU car? You'd have to run a TKU scheme at least once, but you could run the Mtn. Dew scheme the rest of the time
 
I've just been having a slew of bad luck lately. Not a single top 10 yet after the hiatus. 39th is absolutely awful, and apologies to RACECAR for wrecking him.
 
Good to see a 2nd place finish after a short bad luck streak..
 
Good to see a 2nd place finish after a short bad luck streak..
I've been having good luck, and now the past two races I've retired. :lol:
 
@Johnny1996 Wanna be the 4th TKU car? You'd have to run a TKU scheme at least once, but you could run the Mtn. Dew scheme the rest of the time
I'd rather just keep running the single car team I have for now, but I do appreciate the offer.
 


Was lettting it go while i slept lol

1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#9 Pontiac @@Whitetail Bambi
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#53 Dodge @tirediron Autometer
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#71 Dodge @@raven214 ALS Association
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#76 Pontiac @@Niku Driver HC Sunrise
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#96 Dodge @@Harsk100 Je Suis Charlie/GTPlanet
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
I'm not sure where you pulled the 0 that makes it RS2000, but otherwise, I can't complain.

It seems like there might be just a tiny bit of truth in the good-in-GTPFS-bad-in-PC thing (you'll see why very soon..)
 
My brain was hurting. There were lots of mistakes and i apologize.
 
SPARKY! UNKNOWN! THE F WAS THAT ABOUT!?!?!

I don't remember who that was behind me in the B-main, but be glad you didn't hit me.
 
@nascarfan1400 If worse comes to worse, you could try making everyone's car ratings (Except Reliability) 0/0 and everyones Road Course Rating 100/100
 
@nascarfan1400 If worse comes to worse, you could try making everyone's car ratings (Except Reliability) 0/0 and everyones Road Course Rating 100/100
I could, but i believe it has to do with the papy_ai.ini. I need to use the vanilla on some tracks
 
🤬 me of course I would get screwed at the last possible second

32nd place,& beaten by Harsk really @nascarfan1400? I think you're rigging my car.
 
I've been wondering. Since all this talk about season 2 is going on, when is season 1 going to end? Think about it. Will it be weeks, months, years, decades, some other time span I forgotten about, etc.
 
🤬 me of course I would get screwed at the last possible second

32nd place,& beaten by Harsk really @nascarfan1400? I think you're rigging my car.
He is a very strong competitor. After i update points i want to say hes second in points.
 
I've been wondering. Since all this talk about season 2 is going on, when is season 1 going to end? Think about it. Will it be weeks, months, years, decades, some other time span I forgotten about, etc.
At the rate im going (About 2 a week) We should be congratulating a champion in 8 to 12 weeks.
 
Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit. That's just my season: one race its uneventful, the next its complete crap.
 
First, thanks to @nascarfan1400 for letting us concept drivers take part! It seemed a little quiet at first but obviously you were very active behind the scenes!

Daytona: What a beginning! Figures electrical gremlins would take us out but it was great to start strong.

Eldora: Getting taken out like that was a shame but guess we all got a little dirty... in the dirt.
 
Back