[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,864 views
Mistake don't know how that happened
 
Last edited:
Q 1 finish 5th my driver needs a bit of a chat supposed to take podium spot. Put me second in the chase for the points good spot to be. Good race everyone.
giphy.gif
 
I'm doing great now! Awesome! 7th place and a top ten at Armory!
 
Filled out the survey.
 
OK, I'm planning on using a different paint scheme for the rest of the season but I'm concerned as to whether the design I've created can be pasted onto a base car layer and hence keep the parts of the car (i.e. lights and grille) on the vehicle. I don't have enough experience myself with the program I used (paint.net) to know how (if possible) to make this happen.

Here's what I've made. It's really just my current Gatorade scheme but with a recoloring and different logos added (never too late for the Steelers to win 👍);
 

Attachments

  • SteelersNR2003.jpg
    SteelersNR2003.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I worship you, @Jahgee1124. In a few years I'll have a platinum temple built in the name of both you and Team Kate Upton. :D
 
I worship you, @Jahgee1124. In a few years I'll have a platinum temple built in the name of both you and Team Kate Upton. :D
No biggie :lol:, the zip file is a layered PSD that you can add your logos on
 
One thing, what exactly is the "turn mask off" supposed to mean?
 
One thing, what exactly is the "turn mask off" supposed to mean?
Nothing, it's not visible on the car in game, it's just a flaw with the template I'm using

I can make a white version too if you want, to be like the Away jersey
 
I can make a white version too if you want, to be like the Away jersey
N'aw, I'm good. Thanks again for the scheme, though. It's going to look sweet out on the track. 👍
 

Attachments

  • SteelersNR2003_FINAL.png
    SteelersNR2003_FINAL.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 14
RACECAR unveils new paint scheme for Mosport

Team owner/driver RACECAR, who is set to be DCybertron's teammate, Has taken the wraps off his car for Mosport. Wingstreet will be the primary sponsor for 4 races beginning at Mosport and end at Chicagoland.

wingstreet-render-png.293817



RACECAR also announced a change in race schemes: The cars for Montreal and Phoenix have been switched around. According to the Owner, this is taking place due to one of his sponsors, NAPA, sponsoring the event at Montreal.
 

Attachments

  • Wingstreet Render.png
    Wingstreet Render.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 38
Some of you might love this...some of you might hate this...but this is what I'm running at Mosport!!!

YcbUnCo.png

At last, your signature is indeed correct; you are a true Haruhiist (yes, I know who she is, I just don't her show that well). Kinda makes me want to run a special livery myself for my last race of the season...💡 Nice livery, by the by. 👍

Also, thanks for the nightmarish "wat" picture, @Jahgee1124, I haven't had many nightmares lately, that did wonders for it. :scared: :crazy:
 
Now I'm talking with Hugo. Which by the way, WHO IS HE? I don't know who this guy is.

That guy could be, just hazarding a guess, little old me. ;) Let's just say that HC in my nickname stands for something...
 
Same to you good sir.

By the way, great story you told me. Never would think that I would bump into someone with my first name, with such a rich backstory to boot... Made my day already.
 
By the way, great story you told me. Never would think that I would bump into someone with my first name, with such a rich backstory to boot... Made my day already.
I'm always happy to explain how my Grandfather lived through all that. Hell I'm shocked myself on how he lived through that.
 
Back