[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,861 views
I'm always happy to explain how my Grandfather lived through all that. Hell I'm shocked myself on how he lived through that.

Hey, he lived, I'd say that is the most important part of the story. The fact that he managed to avoid such dangers to tell the story should've earned him an award, if anything.
 
I just rememvered to ask: where I can see the points standings? I'm wondering in which position I am.
 
I'm 30th, with every other member of TKU beating me.
 
When I am first in the standings without a single win...

nocomments.gif
 
Team Kate Upton has half of us in the chase (Hopefully the other 2 can make it so we can be the Hendrick of this series)
 
How the..?

Yup, there's definitely some truth in the GTPFS/PC thing!
 
Back