Race With a GT Academy Champ: GT3 @Nürb GP/FFinished 

Have you ever wanted to race with a GT Academy Champion? Well now's your chance. I have been able to contact 2015 Australian GT Academy Champion Matthew Simmons, and he will be taking part in this event.

If you would like to sign up for the race, please leave your PSNID and the car you would like to compete in.

FAST AND CLEAN DRIVERS WANTED!

Race 1:

GT3 Racecars @Nürburgring GP/F
Race Date: Saturday October 15th @ 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern
***Please try to be in race lobby at least 10 minutes early if possible!!!***

---

Qualifying Time: 7 minutes
Race time: 1 hour
Slipstream: real
Boost: off
Track grip: real
Aids: ABS, driving line
Tire and fuel wear: normal

---

- You can use any variant of the cars listed, except anniversary or stealth model cars.
- Setups are allowed, make the best of it!
- A portion of the race will be run at night, so be prepared.
- Please try to keep your car on the track, no taking cuts or using run offs to your advantage.
- Be respectful to other racers, give them room.

---

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
•612HP or less
•1350kg or more

- Krl_fight
- DTR_KlLLA420
- RoadRageDudez
- mrracingline

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13
•635HP or less
•1350kg or more

- RPM_mrnascar2424
- Matt Simmons
- ChUcK-NoRrAsS
- gatordaryl

Audi R8 LMS ultra '12
•615HP or less
•1350kg or more

- littleregret265
- RPM_FALCON
- Chrisw265

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
•610HP or less
•1390kg or more

- speedgonewild
- RPM_TwoLaver
- CrazyJohnIsHere
- THG-Zebulin

I would like to point out that I should be one of the R8 drivers in Race 2, as I was one of the first people to sign up for R8 after the waiting list was opened.

There was no mention of 'cgo' when I signed up.

I would like to point out that I should be one of the R8 drivers in Race 2, as I was one of the first people to sign up for R8 after the waiting list was opened.

There was no mention of 'cgo' when I signed up.
Have you even signed up yet?? Cgo is on the waiting list. He's not in an R8.

Wish I was free, would have loved to race him online after racing him at GTacademy. Will this be streamed?

Wish I was free, would have loved to race him online after racing him at GTacademy. Will this be streamed?
Someone had suggested that it should be streamed, but I haven't been contacted by anyone about it.

EDIT: If I'm not contacted about livestreaming in the next few hours, I'm going to give the spot to the people on the waiting list.

Around that time. Yes.

Fastest I've seen was a 1:49.7

dahm thats fast , but I kinda knew some ppl would do laptimes around that time , my fastest has been 50.464 so far , but it was done in the last stint with only about 40 liters fuel left :)

mrnascar , i have sent a friendrequest too mrnascar2424 but it havent been accepted yet , so iam wondering iff its the right psnid or maybe your friendlist is filled up ?

mrnascar I allmost forgot too mention that it would be a big help knowing when the race is set too start when iam setting up a room too practise and with what timeprogression , not much practise in running practiserace iff the starttime is set too the wrong time off day :cheers:

mrnascar I allmost forgot too mention that it would be a big help knowing when the race is set too start when iam setting up a room too practise and with what timeprogression , not much practise in running practiserace iff the starttime is set too the wrong time off day :cheers:
It will start at 10:00 in game time. And run with 30x time progression.

dahm thats fast , but I kinda knew some ppl would do laptimes around that time , my fastest has been 50.464 so far , but it was done in the last stint with only about 40 liters fuel left :)

mrnascar , i have sent a friendrequest too mrnascar2424 but it havent been accepted yet , so iam wondering iff its the right psnid or maybe your friendlist is filled up ?
My PSNID is RPM_mrnascar2424. I will be online to accept friend requests in a few hours.

Please could I get a seat, this is the kind of thing I've been waiting for for 3 years.

PSN: KanoniBrothers
Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12
This was before race 2 was announced. In the post about race 2, I said the spots will be first come first serve. Would you like to be put on the current waiting list?

Practise room open iff anyone would like too join , would be great iff there were , better too learn eachothers way off driving before the race :)

This was before race 2 was announced. In the post about race 2, I said the spots will be first come first serve. Would you like to be put on the current waiting list?
Oh well that's a load of trash. The current waiting list should be projected onto the Race 2. It's called a "waiting list" for a reason.

Oh well that's a load of trash. The current waiting list should be projected onto the Race 2. It's called a "waiting list" for a reason.

I would really appreciate a reply as I don't want to get up at 4AM to be denied a seat.

Back