Racers Reunited. It's over! RR GT6 is no more. Tuesday's will now be for GTS (Maybe PC2 some times)

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,681 comments
Some pics from Spa.

Attachments

• Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_16.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_16.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 21
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_18.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_18.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_20.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_20.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 19
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_25.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_25.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_27.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_27.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_24.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_24.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_10.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_10.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_12.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_12.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_14.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_14.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 21
Pretty soon they'll make phones where you can do everything but make a
phone call.
This is probably true.
What, you want to actually talk to someone!

It looks as if it's going to be the Alpine for this week Zolon. I've still got one setup to Coke's recent specs. Or will you be running them untuned?

Tarnheld is running Mondays Zero cup club at the moment. Untuned one make 20 minute races.
It's the Mini Marcos on CM's tonight. If anyone is free, I'm sure he'd be happy to see you.

Last edited:
It looks as if it's going to be the Alpine for this week Zolon. I've still got one setup to Coke's recent specs. Or will you be running them untuned?

I'm going for untuned Paul. In stock condition it's a belting car.

If anyone is free, I'm sure he'd be happy to see you

I'd love to be there, but my time on the game is seriously limited, so Tuesdays are about all I can manage, before the divorce :lol:

I think I understand where Jocke is coming from on the name thing regarding our merry group, so I'm going to put it to a vote. If anyone has any thoughts on what you would like us to be known as please let my know by private message her or on PSN and I'll set the vote up in a couple of days.

See you all tomorrow night.

Cheers, Zo.

Tuesdays are about all I can manage, before the divorce
You need a few more book club nights. :P

Alpine - untuned it is then. I'll get one painted up and numbered.
What tyres are you thinking of using? Race softs!

I'll set the vote up in a couple of days.
I think you have to contact a mod to change the voting thingy. Jocke would know.
I'm still going for "Racers Reunited". A catchy tittle.

Hi Zolon bit behind with everything going on in life, may I ask is there a race on tomorrow night in the Alpines?
There should be Coke. Alpines untuned on CS tyres. 9pm for us (I think).

Paul's right Coke. 9pm start, but I'll be on earlier than that I hope.

We're going to try the strong slipstream thing we did with Paul and Nuts a few weeks ago, only in the Alpine 110 '72 this time. I'm expecting very tight racing indeed. Brands Hatch should be ideal for that sort of thing.

Cheers, Zo.

Damn and blast just been informed by the wife we"re out tomorrow night sorry Zo would have luved this one I keep finding real life really spoils my fun........hopefully next week

Hi Zo
Cant make it tonight but would like to join some other time if that is ok?
Hardly race on the PS3 and GT6 anymoore =( have to change that.

Sorry guys, didn't make it last time, and can't make it tonight. :ouch: But postponed isn't canceled, see you next time. :dopey: Have fun in the Alpine! :)

Yes it is a great little car. Just call it the Alpine Club and we'll race them every week. :)

The increased drafting worked quite well I thought - if you had someone to draft.
In fact it worked too well at Grand Valley, I kept picking up that much speed I missed my braking point at the end of the pit straight.:dopey:

I think the only way to keep the chasing pack together for longer would be to use light boost instead of the draft. I'm sure Dusty & Nut's would still be out front. Might be worth a try one week.

Anyway :cheers: Zo for the evening's entertainment.

The alpine is a beautifully balanced car. :cool:
I had the closest battle ever with flatplanecrank and later Zo at Brands. :lol: Last lap I was 5th and very accepting then Zo and FPC went off 3rd last corner gifting me 3rd!!

Gran valley started well until I slipstreamed and slammed into @buybon355.:dunce::embarrassed: Sorry bb as it stopped us catching up to the leaders.
I managed to claw back up and had good battles all the way.

Happily race alpines all the time.
Thanks Zo for fun racing.

:cheers:

:lol:
It's good to take the opportunities when they come. 👍

Usually I end up on sand at least once per race, so I thought I keep the pace while I can :D

Also I thought that the small pack that I was racing earlier could get advantage from slipstream and catch up, but it seemed they were concentrating on fighting and having fun by themselves 👍

No problem suts we had a great battle, side by side for corner after corner, each giving racing room. Was really excellent. Taps happen, we know nothing is intentional, the extra draft caught us all out I think. Enjoyed the racing although way off the pace at brands. Good friend jocke hung back and kept me company or it would have been a lonely race

Back