Racers Reunited. It's over! RR GT6 is no more. Tuesday's will now be for GTS (Maybe PC2 some times)

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,681 comments
Staind - It's been awhile. A favourite. ;)

I think my nephew is the singer in Staind... But then again, he doesn't sing a lot, and he's never been in a band, so it probably isn't him. Ah well.

FIRST POST UPDATED CHAPS. DUST OFF YOUR SCREAMING MAZDA'S AND GET YOURESLVES OVER TO BELGIUM. YEEEHAAAAA!

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
Speaking of the Furai, help Paul make it premium by voting on it and just maybe PD will see the number of votes one day. Paul has already got 100+ votes on it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mazda-furai-premium-2008.304019/

The Kaz TT is still open in the RR club for some time yet.

Screenshot_2016-12-11-12-01-04~2.jpg

Zo if you want another TT created just say the track and the car and I can put it up later on.

Speaking of the Furai, help Paul make it premium by voting on it and just maybe PD will see the number of votes one day. Paul has already got 100+ votes on it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mazda-furai-premium-2008.304019/

undefined

Jocke, I've clicked the link, but I can't find anywhere to vote. What am I doing wrong?

And, I had a quick spin on the North-Ring thing, but I'm not sure what car to use :dopey:

Cheers, Zo.

(Furai feels beautiful on SS by the way.)

I RECON IF I EVER GOT TO DRIVE ONE ON A TRACK, I'D GET A SEMI
Well there was only one ever made and after the fire at the top gear test track.
mazda-furai-death-12.jpg

It was last seen being loaded onto this trailer...
mazda-furai-burn-fire-top-gear-6.jpg

Where it is now is a bit of a mystery, so the house purchase will have to wait. ;)

Just "like" the initial post by the way

I'm not sure what car to use
I sent you a message last night on the good old PS3 while I raced in the ZC.
Suggestions for future events.

Please feel free to lay bare your weirdest fantasies, either by an entry on the thread or PM to me.
I do have a suggestion for a future RR meeting, Zo, before the RRSHC begins in January. The Mitsubishi Pajero Raid car from 1985, stock plus oil.

car_641_46737_556052871fdc5.jpg

mitsubishi_pajero_rally_raid_car_85.jpg

It comes equipped with Race: Hard tyres from the dealership but I gave it a go on Sport: Hard tyres instead. Had a few laps around the old Suzuka Circuit last night and it felt good.

It looks odd but funny in the replays, too. I don't recall ever racing it online before. Should you fancy the car you can decide track/s and whether fast or very fast fuel & tyre depletion is needed. Maybe @tarnheld fancies it for the ZC some time as well. : )
Or did you race it before already?

I sent you a message last night on the good old PS3 while I raced in the ZC

Yep, got that Jocke. I've had a go, and flogged the car....

I like the Pajero, I think I had a go with it on GT5, maybe. But I do recall driving it and finding it way better than it looks. It could fit well with a plan I have to have a go at Ice Racing, not on a snow track, but on a specially prepared asphalt circuit. I'll give it a spin and see how practical the idea is.

Cheers, Zo.

By the way Jocke, am I right in thinking that you mentioned in that message, that you're on for the SCHC?

with a plan I have to have a go at Ice Racing, not on a snow track, but on a specially prepared asphalt circuit
Sounds unique. I wonder how you'll pull that off. : )
you're on for the SCHC?
Yes I plan to be, but I have yet to sign up in the thread and pick a color. I'll get to that soon™.

I'm at my mothers and it doesn't look like I can get away any time soon.
I will miss the Furai racing unfortunately. See you gents.

Sounds unique. I wonder how you'll pull that off. : )

I use 100% surface water 0% weather, fixed, and S/H tyres Jocke. Bingo, next to no grip, just about enough to replicate ice racing. Only the Pajero is a bit too understeery with those settings.

Let's see what Tuesday brings... Track voting.. random PP and tyres*. Could be fun, or a disaster!

Cheers, Zo.

* That is, dice used to determine PP and tyre choice. Tuning prohibited, power limiter use restricted to 90% and more. Just grab a motor that fits the bill, slam on the appropriate tyres and race!

Last edited:
I know I may have mentioned this a while back but I still quite like the Toyota 86 touring car. Good fun on RH tyres on the Nordschleife as well. Even I can take Schwedenkreutze (I think that's the correct spelling, it probably won't be though) flat out in it.

The other idea I had involved the Suzuki Cappuccino TC at Cape Ring, Chamonix and Eiger Nordwand as that can have dirt and snow tyres fitted to it.

Just some thoughts from me though.

I know I may have mentioned this a while back but I still quite like the Toyota 86 touring car. Good fun on RH tyres on the Nordschleife as well.

Okay Rob, we'll kick off with a quick two lapper round the green hell in the 86 touring car, then go into the random stuff. Got your new internet yet?

Cheers, Zo.

Would you believe it!!!!:banghead:
I'm at work tomorrow.
Completely at a loose end tonight though but hey ho.
Have a great time. It all sounds like a fantastic night of mad racing and banter or is that mad banter and racing?!?:D

:cheers:Best wishes for a great Christmas/Holidays and New Year. :cheers:
:cheers:

@JockeP22 Well, thanks so much. I appreciate it.

Also, perhaps use a random number generator (like random.org) to generate a random number between 200 and 700 or so for the PP tomorrow. Unless you have a 10 sided die. Which, I guess you might haha.

If the Z8 fits one of the bills I'm definitely grabbing that. : )

Yes Jocke, I feel a random bit of Z8ing coming on, randomly.

would anyone mind if I joined this to tomorrow?

Looking forward to meeting you LB.

Would you believe it!!!!:banghead:
I'm at work tomorrow.

Yes, I do believe you Suts, and I'm sorry to hear it fella. But Chrimbo's just around the corner; relaxing and excessive drinking ahoy!

By the way how did the Furai races go last week?

Well.... BB, Suts and me enjoyed it...

Unless you have a 10 sided die.

I've got 700 die LB, with a different PP written on each one. I just dive in and pull one out. Or maybe I don't, I'm not sure.

Cheers, Zo.

Sent the Toyota's specs to Zolon on Psn last night, here they are for everyones viewing pleasure.

Racing Hard tyres
Racing Brake Kit
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
No oil change
440pp
236hp
1035kg

I'm even painting mine in a different colour as well!

I'm even painting mine in a different colour as well!

Ah yes, on the matter of colour, since Jocke will be doing a Christmas flavour replay vid, why don't we all paint our motors a combination of bright red/white/olive green(for the Elves), choose any two colours to your taste? I'm gonna 👍

Cheers, Zo.

Racing Hard tyres
Racing Brake Kit
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Window Weight Reduction
No oil change
440pp
236hp
1035kg

I realise that I should have spotted this earlier, but I was planning on running stock motors tonight. Isn't it good enough stock?

Cheers, Zo.

It's a bit rubbish stock from what I remember, and it was at the ring we used it too. I don't have a tune on it yet so I'm still cool work stock

Back