Racers Reunited. It's over! RR GT6 is no more. Tuesday's will now be for GTS (Maybe PC2 some times)

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 1,681 comments
Upcoming events.

Turnaround, at some point. Racing, I imagine, and that sort of stuff...

Cheers, Zo.

Colours/Numbers: (should you wish to use them, all very informal you know)

Jocke...'Beans' (???!!!). 86.
Coke.... white car/red wheels. 48
Mallet...yellow car. 37
Bergele..Pasteltone 001C. 33
Zolon..... Metallic Gunmetal #04, white wheels. 32.
IfandOr...vert tiaga (greenish). 8.
Suts........amaranth pearl. 88.
Qken...... Nero Nemesis car/GT chrome010w wheels. 23.
Tarnheld.. Japanrot car/stock wheels. 28.
Nuts........Maziora Pireades 11. BBS RS wheels, Maziora etc insets. 70.
Dusty......Bathtub Blue, circa 1968. Canary wheels. 31.
Gamer.....GT Pasteltone 002C car. Matte red 1" Professor wheels. 27.
Jammy....Turchese Faralla (light blue). 21.
CrazyJohn....... Golden Bacon(???!!!) body and wheels. Hope it looks as good as it tastes.

Last edited:
Suggestions for future events.

Please feel free to lay bare your weirdest fantasies, either by an entry on the thread or PM to me.

BB, Audi R8 Chromeline at 600pp. (tick)

Suts has mentioned that he's got a Maserati Granturismo with a tune on it and........ wait for it.......... wings! He fancies using it one week, and given how that car goes and handles I think he's got a point (I'd never put a wing on it though I must say, but each to their own, live and let live and all that :yuck:)

Bergele is a fan of the Isuzu Piazza (the secret Lotus), which can reach about 500pp. It's got vice-free handling, which I am convinced helps to promote close racing, and sounds racyraspy (a new word). We've got to give it a go some time.

Coke, Samba Bus, tuned to the max. (tick)

IfandOr has mentioned that the Renault R8 Gordini (tick)

Paul also has a fondness for the Tommy Kaira ZZ-S and the Re Amemiya FD35 RX7 (tick).

qken has flagged up a combo he'd like to see. The Volvo S60, tuned to 522pp (441BHP!) on C/H around the Nurburgring. I'll give it a test..............

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
Just pointing out that waiting in 2nd start should happen right behind s/f line. If you wait in your grid position before you start you'll lose even more time before you cross s/f line.

Just pointing out that waiting in 2nd start should happen right behind s/f line. If you wait in your grid position before you start you'll lose even more time before you cross s/f line.

Thanks for that Jammy, good point.

Drivers from 2nd place downwards, time permitting, move up to level with pole position box before they move off. But they must be stationary as their moment to launch occurs.

I'll update P2. (Done)

Cheers, Zo.

Last edited:
Hi guys!
After I have been away for a while from gt6 and Gtp . So I have thought a lot about our Tuesdays together and miss them. So now that it seems to be racing on Tuesdays in the future, so it will be fun to be back ! Started a practice in the lobby room in the comfortable club with ferrari 365 👍:cheers:

Last edited:
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Hello chaps, I'm not sure what planet I was on when I discovered that the Lambo had a substantial advantage over the 365 around Spa, but I've tested them a couple of times since setting up this thread and they are now producing near identical lap times. Dammit!

However, there is a solution. The Lamborghini Countach LP400 will wear Sports Hard tyres, whilst the Ferrari 365 GTB will remain on Comfort Soft. This gives the Lambo the decisive edge I thought it had in the first place, meaning that more or less everyone in it should be catching/pulling away from everybody in the Ferrari, spreading the field in the first race and compacting it in the second. (Hopefully)

Cheers, Zo.

Hi , i want to join :)

And there's no reason why you can't Rally.

I'll fill you in on what room we'll be racing in once I've sorted that out. It'll be a club I recon, but not sure which just yet.

Cheers, Zo.

WHERE AND WHEN!

Just to let you know chaps, Jocke is fine with us using the Comfort Club lounge for Tuesday racing, so that's where we'll gather. For anyone who isn't in the club it is number 1001609.

The when is 20:00GMT, which translates to 9.00pm in the weird time shifting world we currently inhabit.

Last edited:
Hopefully I can make it this evening. I haven't had chance to practice or even buy the cars yet!

At the start...
...and launch at the appropriate time.
For us simple minded folk it might be a good idea to have a quick practice first?

I have a fool proof randomiser for who will start in what car, which will be revealed on the night.
Interesting! Its not Mrs Zolon is it? :P

it might be a good idea to have a quick practice first?

That's a jolly good idea Paul. We'll do a preliminary pair of races over a short distance for people to get a feel for the concept. Shouldn't hold things up dramatically, and will probably help in the long run.

Interesting! Its not Mrs Zolon is it? :P

If only I could get her to pay that much interest! "Oooh, look, it's a blue one" is about as technical as she would ever get.

Cheers, Zo.

That's a jolly good idea Paul. We'll do a preliminary pair of races over a short distance for people to get a feel for the concept. Shouldn't hold things up dramatically, and will probably help in the long run.

If only I could get her to pay that much interest! "Oooh, look, it's a blue one" is about as technical as she would ever get.

Cheers, Zo.

What time are you gonna be on tonight @Zolon32 ?

I know the race starts at 2100hrs uk time but might be good if we can, mostly, all get in the room just after 8 for a few practice start procedures. 👍

Yeah, two of these for Zolon. --> 👍 👍
Good job guiding us through all that.
I, like numbnuts above, liked the concept and me and @Rickrmtskingdom would
have been closer to the pack for the second race if I hadn't done this in race #1;

rick1.jpg

It meant me and Rick started way back for race #2, we waited some two minutes at the line
before we commenced our race. Sorry for that, Rick. Nice battling with you though.

For race #2 I chose to use my MannY @MannYhAvitZ tribute Lamborghini in the
appropriate Red/Green colors;

rick2.jpg

Yeah, two of these for Zolon. --> 👍 👍
Good job guiding us through all that.
I, like numbnuts above, liked the concept and me and @Rickrmtskingdom would
have been closer to the pack for the second race if I hadn't done this in race #1;

View attachment 446980

It meant me and Rick started way back for race #2, we waited some two minutes at the line
before we commenced our race. Sorry for that, Rick. Nice battling with you though.

appropriate Red/Green colors;

View attachment 446981
No need to apologize! We had fun and that's all that matters. and I did noticed the colors of the great MannYhAvitZ!

appropriate Red/Green colors

It's great that you smiled for the camera Jocke :)

Thanks to all for turning up last night, and sticking with it through my fumbling and bumbling.

I'm sorry that there was so much faffing and not enough racing, although I did have a belting scrap with BB myself. I hope that there were others elsewhere in the field.

I can promise a much simpler 'just get on with it and race' format for next Tuesday, and the racing itself will be set up to make the fastest guys have to work like hell to keep in front of a baying pack. That's my hope anyway.

I have my own favourite car for it, but I have taken wise council and will be throwing it open to members of the club by way of vote as to which car/tyre combo we'll be using. I've just got to test a couple more out first.

On that subject, good grief wasn't the Lambo a numb experience on S/H after all the Comfort tyre racing we've been doing?

And, well done to Nuts for a pair of quite consummate victories, and unlucky to Dusty.

Cheers, Zo.

Zo

Good fun with the slippery Ferrari and fast Lamborghini.
I had fun getting through with the lambo. Managed to pass a few people but more due to others mistakes rather than any ability on my part.

Keep the interesting stuff coming. 💡
Glad Jocke came out to play with his mates!👍

:cheers:

Fellas, I'm off the computer now for the weekend, and my phone is one that just makes phone calls and that's it.

I'll catch up on Monday and answer any queries that have come in.

Keep those votes rolling in, and let's have a belting night on Tuesday.

Cheers, Zo.

It's great that you smiled for the camera Jocke :)
Yeah, I like that photo. : )

Keep those votes rolling in, and let's have a belting night on Tuesday.
I voted for the Toyota.
Great looking truck.

Wasn't it you and Paul that finished within 0.002 of each other
one time in the short-lived Darth Vader truck club? :dopey:

Syracuse_24.jpg

Syracuse_25.jpg

You should change the thread to Zolon's Mates. :sly:

good grief wasn't the Lambo a numb experience on S/H after all the Comfort tyre racing we've been doing?
Er, I actually preferred the Lambo. :scared:

my phone is one that just makes phone calls and that's it.
I'm still using one of those, it's over 10 years old!

You should change the thread to Zolon's Mates
Or Racers Reunited!

I haven't voted for any yet. I'm undecided between the S800 and the Alpine. They were both good fun at the GBRC Sunday races.

EDIT: I went for the Alpine in the end, since it's premium and can have numbers added if needed. Would you be thinking of running it at the same pp/bhp that Coke ran at?

Last edited:
Back