Who will win?

• Raiders (WOOOOOOOOOH!)

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, the Raiders will win. The Tampa Bay Tampons won't be able to hold back Raider's offense.

I'm a big Raider Hater. :P

Originally posted by Viper Zero
Unfortunately, the Raiders will win. The Tampa Bay Tampons won't be able to hold back Raider's offense.

Don't worry Viper. I'm sure you'll be able to forgive Tampa for destroying the 49ers one day.:P

Its sad that Oakland didnt win. Althought they did try to make a come back there for alittle while but they were to deep in **** to fully get ahead.

Originally posted by Viper Zero

Hahahaha to you Viper.:P Bucs whipped the 49ers, then the Eagles, and now the Raiders and their "best" offense. I don't know how you could now say the Bucs don't deserve it. They're the best team, period. 5 sacks on Gannon, 5 interceptions, 3 returned for TD's, they dominated the game from start to finish. After the early interception by Woodson, that is.:P

Yeah tampa took thier #1 defence and pretty much shut down oaklands offence and showed everyone that defence does win games. As much i wanted oakland to win the game Tampa deserved it, and i dont think ANYONE can disagree with that!!! (not even you viper)

ehh, the ads sucked this year... but god bless them' Canadian boobies! :D

Game was average, didn't understand ****e, but had to watch because my girlfriend likes football. :(

anyone who watched the game would know how its ended up (i wont metion the scores for those who havent seen it)
just one question:why is when american teams win a championship eg.football, baseball etc they are the world champs? doesnt make to much sense to me way over here in Aus.
natioal champs i could accept but not world champs
i thought it was a great game btw
cheers

Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hahahaha to you Viper.:P Bucs whipped the 49ers, then the Eagles, and now the Raiders and their "best" offense. I don't know how you could now say the Bucs don't deserve it. They're the best team, period. 5 sacks on Gannon, 5 interceptions, 3 returned for TD's, they dominated the game from start to finish. After the early interception by Woodson, that is.:P

Oh, whatever! :P

Bucs don't deserve it. The Raiders made stupid plays, like going for THREE 2-point conversions knowing that the Bucs are the best defense in the league and failing to score on all three. When did you become a Tampa Bay fan? I swear these Raiders and Bucs posers are pissing me off.

Back