Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by PunkRock
ehh, the ads sucked this year... but god bless them' Canadian boobies! :D

Game was average, didn't understand ****e, but had to watch because my girlfriend likes football. :(

Wow! Your girlfriend likes football? I think that is a good thing.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
Oh, whatever! :P

Bucs don't deserve it. The Raiders made stupid plays, like going for THREE 2-point conversions knowing that the Bucs are the best defense in the league and failing to score on all three. When did you become a Tampa Bay fan? I swear these Raiders and Bucs posers are pissing me off.
I don't understand how you could say that. The Bucs totally shut Oakland's offence down. Oakland had 60 yards in the first half. Tampa Bay is the better team. What's pissing me off is all the Raider fans and Tampa haters who won't accept the fact the Bucs are the best team, and that they won the Super Bowl because they deserve it, not because they "suck".

The raiders deserved it more than anybody. They played good for the first time in a LONG time, and everybody was really looking forward to them winning. (Raider fans atleast.) Anyway, i think its really ****ty that the Bucs won, but oh well.

why is when american teams win a championship eg.football, baseball etc they are the world champs? doesnt make to much sense to me way over here in Aus.

i dont understand it either but i think americans need to feel that they are the best at what they do or something along those lines.

Bucs don't deserve it. The Raiders made stupid plays,

what i think a team has to do to deserve a win is show up at the game stop the opposing teams offence which tampa did, execute their offence which tampa did do (even though they may not have the greatest offence) and also totally dominate on the scoreboard which agian tampa happened to do. I dunno but tampa seems to deserve that game!

Bucs don't deserve it. The Raiders made stupid plays, like going for THREE 2-point conversions knowing that the Bucs are the best defense in the league and failing to score on all three.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Saleen Man
I don't understand how you could say that. The Bucs totally shut Oakland's offence down. Oakland had 60 yards in the first half. Tampa Bay is the better team. What's pissing me off is all the Raider fans and Tampa haters who won't accept the fact the Bucs are the best team, and that they won the Super Bowl because they deserve it, not because they "suck".

Oh please. Oakland is just like any other team. They play really good in other games but in a few games, like the superbowl, they dont play their best. It happens to teams. Thats why I say the Bucs dont deserve it cuz the Raiders werent their best.

Both teams were shutting each other down. It was only until Raiders made stupid mistakes did the Bucs started capitalizing on them and scored. Yes, the Bucs did win the Super Bowl, they don't deserve it and they are not the best team in the league.

Both teams were shutting each other down. It was only until Raiders made stupid mistakes did the Bucs started capitalizing on them and scored. Yes, the Bucs did win the Super Bowl, they don't deserve it and they are not the best team in the league.
The Bucs offense was shut down the first couple minutes. Then they started to run the ball, wore down Oakland's D, and controlled the game. And please Viper, tell me, who deserves it, and who is the best team in the league? The 49ers? :rolleyes:

The raiders deserved it more than anybody. They played good for the first time in a LONG time, and everybody was really looking forward to them winning. (Raider fans atleast.) Anyway, i think its really ****ty that the Bucs won, but oh well.

Ok i dont care who you are (a raiders fan or not) you can not say that they played well, especially for the first time in a long time?? i mean i dont what game you were wathing, but that was just the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard what you all said!! i guess your mind was on other things and for that i forgive you for making an ass of yourself

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Oh please. Oakland is just like any other team. They play really good in other games but in a few games, like the superbowl, they dont play their best. It happens to teams. Thats why I say the Bucs dont deserve it cuz the Raiders werent their best.
Real championship teams, that deserve to win, (like the Bucs) don't have bad games in the Super Bowl.

And please Viper, tell me, who deserves it, and who is the best team in the league? The 49ers? :rolleyes:

I dont like the 49ers. I cant say who truely deserves it but it aint the Bucs. Thats for sure. :P

Real championship teams, that deserve to win, (like the Bucs) don't have bad games in the Super Bowl.

Yes they do. It doesnt matter what game it is. Teams can still have bad days.

I believe that the Eagles were the best team in the league and they definitely deserved to be in the Super Bowl.

Yes they do. It doesnt matter what game it is. Teams can still have bad days

Players do not have bad days in the biggest game in their carrer possibly. The only reason you have bad days is if someone else forces you to have bad games

Florida Represents. It is going to be a sweet party going on over here in Orlando!!! Um. . . although I am not much of a football fan and really didn't care for the game. :) I got something to say to my brother at least, he lives in Arizona and was rooting for the Raiders!

I believe that the Eagles were the best team in the league and they definitely deserved to be in the Super Bowl.
Oh, that's why the Bucs beat them 27-10. I see. Or wait...was that just a "bad game"?
Originally posted by PunkRock

Guys, get the knifes back in the drawer, it's just a game!
What do you mean, this is just some friendly discussion.....;)

Originally posted by miata13B
Florida Represents. It is going to be a sweet party going on over here in Orlando!!! Um. . . although I am not much of a football fan and really didn't care for the game. :) I got something to say to my brother at least, he lives in Arizona and was rooting for the Raiders!

Here is a clear example of the posers I was talking about.

Wow! Your girlfriend likes football? I think that is a good thing.

not when the team she's rootin' for loses... :lol:

Yeah, because like Hanker said, the Bucs forced the Raiders into a bad game. The Raiders hadn't faced a defense even close to as good as the Bucs, and when they did, the Bucs dominated, and forced the Raiders into having a bad game.

Back