• Raiders (WOOOOOOOOOH!)

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by hanker
Ok i dont care who you are (a raiders fan or not) you can not say that they played well, especially for the first time in a long time?? i mean i dont what game you were wathing, but that was just the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard what you all said!! i guess your mind was on other things and for that i forgive you for making an ass of yourself

Im referring to the whole season, hanker. Not superbowl game, they sucked. :rolleyes:

alright then next time you might want to specify yourself a little more clearly seeing how we were all talking about a specific game and you come out of the blue and bring up the whole season. Sorry for misunderstnading you, because i do agree with you that they did have a good season :) and you can look for them back next year even stronger

i dont understand it either but i think americans need to feel that they are the best at what they do or something along those lines.

Do any other countries play either baseball or football? No? Well then the winning team is world champion.

Originally posted by M5Power
Do any other countries play either baseball or football? No? Well then the winning team is world champion.

if they played other countries and won then fair enough world champs, but not when its a national comp.
(just my point of view)

Ya i mean I just dont understand how you can be classifed world champs, when you dont play world countries. National champs should be the term.

Ya i mean I just dont understand how you can be classifed world champs, when you dont play world countries. National champs should be the term.

Why should they be national champions when no other nation plays the sport? :rolleyes:

actually other countries do play the sport! and they shoud be national champs because they play against other teams in the same nation and not other teams from arounmd the world whats not to understand its comman sence.

yes you are, viper mentioned the other counrty that i was thinking of which is canada, so like i answered above....besides canada i dont know if there are any.....understand????

Back