Rally - Do you want it in pCARS?

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 44 comments

Do you want rallying in pCARS?

• Total voters
Voted no way because SMS must focus on track experience first.
This Project deserve physics not too far from Assetto Corsa , rFactor 2 standards in ALL cars.
Which means massive amount of work and no time for rally.
In 2017 / 2018 when they probably finished updating pCars and they hopefully have a solid all around physics engine they can use that as a base for rally.

But if I had to choose on track or dirt racing I choose track all the way. Door to door racing is my way.

Last edited:
Got to be left alone. I love rally, but there is no way it could be implemented without compromising the experience of circuit racing in the game.

I voted yes definitely because I think if they have the ability to implement it, it would add much more depth to the game. But I wouldn't want any half assed rally mode though like Granturismo. If they were to implement rally into the game they better get the physics right.

What about Tarmac stages? Tight, high altitude mountain roads. Pikes peak is fully paved now, SMS should totally 'pay a visit' ;)

I love rallying too, always have, but I wouldn't include it in PCars. Offroad is a completely different skill set to tarmac just as two wheels is a different skill set to four, although life being what it is there is always a little bit of crossover between these things. So rallying in PCars, no, PRally absolutely.

To all if you want a rally sim there is already one you just haven't looked hard enough or overlooked this

I don;t really care about rally. I would be fine with or without it. I would not want it to take away from the rest of the game and would rather have more tracks, cars, features related to racing on asphalt.

Back