RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
Your previous set has some real stunners in it. I particularly like shota 4,12,15,17 & 18. Very nice. 👍

And I like the Porsche edits too. A lot of people going Porsche crazy lately and I'm loving it. Numbers 1
& 3 are my favs. 👍

Really a great edit work on these rally pics, the snow effects, the projections are very well done, very realistics 👍
The previous pics are also really nice, I love the mood of the 8C one, and the Porsche ones are very realistic once more ! Bravo !

Rodion, it's amazing as usual. Your pics looks so realistic and your last shots are really nice. I like composition, toning, editing on this photos! 👍

Splendid set, too much pics to give a feedback on each ;) A lot of incredibles and originals choices of angles, a beautiful toningand a great light.
The two vertical are great ! And my others fav' are : 1, 8, 20, 21, 23, 26 👍

Big update but a lot of great shots in it. 1 & 2 are awesome and the similar shot at Willow with the 3 cars linedup and the heavy atmosphere over the mountains is great too. 👍

Rodion, your shots are so realistic! Especially 2, 7, 18, 20 & 21. 👍
Your strong side is large photo sets and we all love it! Great work :eek:

Stunning edits like we are used to see from you. 1, 2, 3 and 4 are my faves.

The real life photos are great as well.

👍

Fantastic shots Ray! The GT86 one is my favourite :drool:. The weather conditions for the track day look pretty unforgiving for driving but they surely created a great atmosphere for photography :lol:

Excellent wet / dirt edit with the Toyota 👍 Most of the time I'me not a big fan of pics with the driver but your firts one is excellent, very dramatic ! :lol: The Vision GT is ready for attacking a new Death Star in Star Wars 7 ;) I totally love your two Ferrari shot, very well composed 👍 And great edit work also on the McLaren shot !

And very good irl shots also, the second to last is well done and I like a lot the second close shot.

Shots 2 and 3 do it for me. Very nice. Love composiiton of shot 2 and the well placed driver and pose. 👍 And shot 3 has a awesome sense of speed and I like the blue light as a feature and the symetry of it. 👍

Also your real life photos are pretty good too, I really like the the Astra GTC badge closeup that one is great. 👍

Good stuff as usual Rodion. :)

Wow the golden light throught the trees in shot 1 and the energy of it will the car still being stationary is very interesting and nice. Thats my fav. 👍

But the others are pretty great too. 👍

I've had so many sets to catch up that I'm pretty much left without words. All I can really do is direct you to Flickr and there you will know which ones were my favourites (there's a lot). That Willow Springs set is just spectacular, and this Lancer set for some reason made me think of GTA V. I think it's the sunset lighting. But that's a good thing, because GTA's sunsets look great. Excellent sets!

Dude, OMFG!! The things I have seen here, the space shot with the antenna pointed at the sky. The New Years update, the Ferraris rotors are to die for!:crazy::drool:

That damn out of focus Ferrari shot with the soviet era plates...Grrrr! Shot 5 in 'The Chase', I howled at the Moon!

The entire RedBull X2014 Junior set almost made me retire. Shot 3...I hate you.,It's wonderful.;)👍

'Benz Meeting' Just an awesome get together. You leave nothing to chance. Amazing photography!!!

-Fast forward to the Evolution Set. That first shot is like slow motion. The set is calm, and cool.:drool:

Ray, they are all great, and even though you never respond much, I think you are a highly talented artist, and just a joy to watch.

And everything is sooooooooo realistic.

Forget the newest set, have you seen your gallery??? WOW!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Stunning work once more Ray. I will need some new words to comment here if I don't want to be repetitive :lol:
Love the mood of the first shot, very well done. And that second one is just perfect, excellent composition and superb light, I really love this one !
Love the sunset mood of the first two Mitsu Evo shots, especially the second one which looks simply real !

Back