RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
Always quality in here. The 2nd and 3rd Veyron shots are very nice to me and the Aventador shot is really nice, love the contrast and sun glare on the rear window. 👍

You're on fire these last days Rodion !
The sunset mood of the Alfa shots is just excellent, with a lovely warm light and a perfect contrast.
The last two shots with the RedBull Jr have a very realisitic rendering, so have the Veyron shots. And great angle and light in the aventador one :)

Aaaah this is so cool - I love love love Vice City, and these shots capture that mood perfectly! Just like Lance Vance's white Infernus... awesome job. Keep it up!

Awesome, it looks exactly right for that Vice City feel. Well done. Number 2 is brilliant. 👍

Composition, toning, high saturation with these beautiful blue and red, license plate (and blur on the second one), flame, reflections of the city on the blue car, all is perfect in this pic ! Awesome edit work !

Holy crap! I didn't even notice he was standing there in the doorway until you mentioned he was in the picture...:eek:

Also dayuum, that's an awesome edit! I like how you've used the city as the reflection on the car and the backfire looks great.:drool:👍

Well done edit once again! Love the work on the reflections and the rich colors.

Now that you said it, I found Tommy.

Haha, I tottally didn't see Tommy until you mentioned it. Well done. ;) 👍

This new shot is very nice also, as other mention the addition of the reflection is good and the colour richness also. 👍

Awesome set Ray! Editing & composition is top notch as usual. My personal faves would have to be the 9th & 11th shot.;)👍

Splendid ! Just splendid. This set is great on each aspect, composition, lightning, toning and the edit work is always on top. Bravo !

At first glace at the FD-3S & Z33 shot, i saw nothing special but some numberplates, and a backfire. Then i looked again, and saw some WICKED sick reflections! Just perfect IMO.
People ask me how i have time and patience for 55in1 shots, but i dont understand how anyone have time and patience for picture with such attantion for detail!
Only backdraw is that the plate seems to be ualigned?

Beautiful set Ray! The editing work in the Porsche pics is impressive :bowdown:. My favourites are the 3rd and 5th pics. Great job 👍👍

Back