RaY29rus Photomode Gallery | Toscana

• Thread starter RaY29rus
  • 674 comments
The bright white colours in the modern architecture really go well with the dark colours and modern car design in this set. And something interesting is how the shots get better as you go on. Great work! 👍

The contrast between the black car and the white scenery in many shots of this set is excellent, it gives a great atmosphere to the pics. I love the first one and its superb bokeh. Nice edit work on the fourth, subtil and well done for a realistic effect. Love the reflections in the following, really a beautiful one. The three close shot after this one are also superb.
Very nice work Rodion 👍

Nice edits and good idea. I like the last 2 best also.👍 The second to last makes me think of Star Wars for some reason. :lol:

Very good choice of angle and composition to fit the action And, of course, great edit work on this set 👍
And I agree with George, I've thinked to the same thing when I saw the second to last shot ;)

Beautiful set ! Black and gold work together very well, the play with relfections and lights is just excellent. And like my comrades I love that first shot !

So beautiful ! Excellent set once more, the edit work is on top as usual and youy've managed to give these pics a great atmosphere 👍
Incredible work on light in the first one, very clever edit work on the second, great composition in the last two 👍
And "Freedom" looks very realistic in addition to its own atmosphere.

Just like NFS Rivals, that 458 vs Aventador! :drool: And the shot with the two muscle cars are also very moody! 👍

You just blew my mind with your previous sets (including the RS4's)
Lovely work with the editing.
#2 #3 #6 And #7 are Amazing, Definitely my Fav's
And if you don't mind me asking, where did you shot the first 5 ?

Many thanks, el fayce and NBDESIGNZ! First 5 shots is from Ascari.

VW Beetle

12106839315_e89e557b58_z.jpg

Very nice work on these two last set. Great use of the possibility and scenery of the new tracks (especially on Ascari with the RS6), and superb work on toning and lightning in both sets. The RS6 shots have a very realistic rendering and I love the mood in the Beetle ones 👍

Woah, I missed a bunch in here again. I'm seeing great stuff everywhere. Love 4 of the Aventador and 458. And the RS6 at Ascari is very very nice. Got some unique spots there and nice light. 👍

And your latest set also has a great warm look, love the sheen highlight of the wheel hub cap. 👍

That Police chase is just amazing! :drool: How did I not check it out before! I also really enjoyed the Autumn Beetle. Just because Autumn is a beautiful time of year. 👍

Back