(Read first)Nu-NEW members/Drifters, Announce yourself here!

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 810 comments
hello drifters, This is devil ... things looking good in here and I would like to announce my self as a new member of this great place .

I'm a good drifter I know my self ;) .. and my favorite ride is the blitz ER34 '07 .

hope to have great time with you and good experience ..

Peace.....

Good evening guys. Just discovered this treasure trove of knowledge. This site is amazing in its layout/content. Excitedly anticipating the possibilities!

okay , so my psn name is xAGx-R3MiiXz and im new to gt5 and gtplanet , i have a nissan 350z and a camaro z28 , looking for some people to drift , race and most off all have a laugh and maybe make a drift team ... so hit me up on psn if you wonna chill n drift always got my own lobby open cause i like to have a friendly game :)

Sup guys, I'm Kay from the UK Essex, kind of new to GT5, had it for about 3 months used to be a forza hero but after time my mate convinced me to get gt5 (TTCH) and loved it ever since, My Psn RB20_KAY hit me up for a skid session ;)

hey dudes i love drifting on gt5, i am usally on everday to drift my psn is xBx182

i use a hemi super bee, lexus, mazda rx8/7

Hey guys!

I've had my PS3 and GT5 for a year or so, but i've spent most of my time drifting on Forza 4 on 360. I've just decided to give it a try on GT5. Gonna have to get some cash to build myself a car first, but i'm kind of looking forward to it.

Anybody that wants to add me so i've somebody to drift with, that would be awesome!

Hello, I'm Redblenderlle (yeah, cool name right?). I've been playing GT5 for quite a long time, but have just now gotten into the online gameplay. I really like goofy and unique cars, and stock cars. Just hit me up some time and we could chill! btw, I do have a mic!

Hello, i'm Matt and i have 19. I'm from france. I've started drifting 6 years ago on GT4 and i love that !
so, you know i'm from France and my english level is not perfect, i'm here for improve myself ;)
Thanks and keep drifting fun

Hey guys, Im Huy, I've actually had gt5 for awhile and i have been messing around online with drifting. I never got serious about it but now I been feeling that I should get to know some more of what I do. So im looking to learn more about the tuning process of cars and how to drift with my G27 wheel that i recently got. (Been using DS3 before this) So if anyone can teach me the ropes of tuning and drifting with my wheel please add my PSN: huyster45678 and give me a 1 on 1 session :). Thank you

Hey everyone, just got myself GT5 a few days ago and I am really into the drifting scene and have met a few buddies and we have some drift sessions and its a good time. Kind of a newbie but I am getting better and better. Just wanted to say Hey and if you're down to have a drift session some time add me. DAVE_MTB_MONSTER

whats up everyone the names joe or juve or infidel lol psn is Infidel1105 love drifting just lookin to drift with some cool dudes and learn new things

whats up people, my PSN is slidewayz95 and i'm pretty new to this and was wondering if anybody would be willing to teach me how to drift. Any replies will be much appreciated.

I picked up GT5 on release day. I've been a hardcore GT fan since back in my home country Jamaica that was a couple years back. Also on June 14, 2011 I created my own team call Drift Monkey. Right now my fav car to drift in is the Mustang v8 GT Premium. I look forward to spending sometime online with u people

Hey all new here fresh from forza after the e3 Xbox boom lol started my drifting on gt5 and think I'm reasonable standard now if anyone fancies a session? Driftmonkey2013

hi GT community. got the g27 last year and mainly concentrated on normal racing. did the chillichoke mod for the handbrake connected to a vw gti handbrake on a playseat. really wanting to get into drifting, highest score for me is around the 9600 mark on Autumn ring mini, im not totaly useless at drifting however i cant tune a balanced drifft higher speed car to save my life. i have a few drift cars as im trying to find which suits my style<not sure i even have one yet>lol.
my online ID is spyke357. met a dam good drifter online called Velox, french guy. im from south africa so the language barrier is not the easiest to overcome...
would any of the senior accomplished drifters in this community be keen on mentoring me. i have the potential and just need someone to give me a push in the right direction... how to tune, what lines to take and just general secrets of setups, like which axles are favorable,what mods to do.
i am equipped with a microphone. and will spend hours training until i get it right. anyone willing to help me out?

Hi everybody! I'm really late with this...

I'm VolksSwaggin93 but my real name is Steve. I went under KillerKid1993 before my first PS3 was stolen. Can you believe whoever stole it used my account for online games like COD and BF2, oh well, more trophies!

I bought GT5 in December of 2010 but I never got that INTO it until I rebought it almost a 9 months ago. I joined a Trans Am/SCCA type club and raced with them, but never was really any good with old school muscle..

ANYWAY here I am today, more into the game and more of a respect for drifting.

As a fun hobby (in GT5) I bought a 300ZX and it was love at the first rip of the e-brake. I set myself up with a nice base tune from somewhere on the forums and got a little better each time I logged on. I'm not great, but I don't think I'm crap either. My highest score at Tsukuba was 15000+ with a controller, when I was first starting.

As for drift cars I have my 300ZX, 180SX, 200SX, 240SX, S15, Henki S14, and my 73 2000GT

Andrew, 25, racing enthusiast. Burned out my G25's ffb motor a little over 2 weeks ago, rendering iRacing useless and leaving me absolutely uncompetitive in GT5 prototype and Group C racing. Stepped down to lower PP road cars briefly but wasn't thrilled about the lower speeds. I did a little drifting earlier on but lost interest, only to have it return now that I'm unable to drive the way I'd become accustomed to.

Andrew, 25, racing enthusiast. Burned out my G25's ffb motor a little over 2 weeks ago, rendering iRacing useless and leaving me absolutely uncompetitive in GT5 prototype and Group C racing. Stepped down to lower PP road cars briefly but wasn't thrilled about the lower speeds. I did a little drifting earlier on but lost interest, only to have it return now that I'm unable to drive the way I'd become accustomed to.

Haha. I remember drifting with you. Great tandems and welcome to GTPlanet.

Heyo my names Equius, or Denmo whichever you prefer, I'm new to GTPlanet but I've been drifting for about a year on GT hopefully some of us can meet up and slide through the corners sometime

Hi i'm new to Gran Turismo 5. I was looking for some advice. If you want to find me on PSN look on Midnight Club Los Angelas. I am usually in the cars only LMS hangout. U.S.M.C. for life Semper Fi

LMS_Jarhead

Hi I've been drifting on GT5 for about a year, but I just started using a wheel. I think I'm getting decent at it.

I'm not great at tuning so I use the same tune on every car, other than shifting weight distribution on MR cars

I don't really know anyone to drift with so if you want to add me on PSN I'd appreciate it!

PsuPepperoni

Hello im new to gtplanet, I've been practicing my drifting on GT5 an studying the tuneing fourms. i hope to find more experienced drifters to tandem with an share technique. favorite car to drift/tune is the silvia also the first car i learned how to drift in. my psn is supershard911

Hey guys , recently i started getting bored of GT5 so i looked into Drag. I cant tune for anything so i onpy do it as some fun online with base tunes from the fourms and things. I was messing around im an EVO IV Today when i tried to drift to drift it. Obviously i failed but i created my own tune ( it came soo easily ) and now i want ro just drift online. If anybody has an extra slot in their crew, i would consider joining. BTW 16,000 Pts Controller Drift on tsukuba in a 330 BHP Evo X

Ello GTPlanet! I'm Venny!

I first found out about drifting from some random racing game, but didn't really care much. A few months later, I got into anime. Another few months later, I fell in love with eurobeat music, which led me to Initial D, which I deeply enjoyed. I became obsessed with cars, and bought GT5. In GT5, I drift a 240SX and AE86 Levin. I usually use the 240 for all out drifting and the Levin for drifting corners.

As the Japanese/weeaboo PSN users say, &#12424;&#12429;&#12375;&#12367;&#12362;&#39000;&#12356;&#12375;&#12414;&#12377;&#65281;

So I think I'm a little late jumping on the gt5 train. I was really big with PC sims like lfs,reactor. Changing to gt5 is definitely hard but I'll get it down packed before gt6 ;). Will use the forums to find the right setups.
If anyone has any tips on the transition feel free to tell me!

PSN: B-Bocky

Hey guys, what's up? Somewhat new to drifting on GT5, just got it a month ago. Been an avid drifter in just about every aspect aside from real cars. I've got a dew different setups that I enjoy. My favorite right now is the Aristo v300 Vertex edition. My PSN is ImperialFuManchu. Not looking for a team right now, just some people to drift and have fun with.

yo, new to the gt5 drifting community. Been drifting on games like LFS and Rfactor at PC before. started to drift on gt5 for not long ago since the ppl i use to drift with on rfactor kinda quited. ive had gt5 since some time in 2010.

Lookin for some ppl to drift with for fun, boring to play alone :P
Feel free to add me on PSN, im up for driftbash and having fun

Back