(Read first)Nu-NEW members/Drifters, Announce yourself here!

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 810 comments
Hi everyone, I am new to the online drifting scene but I can drift pretty well. I still need practice, who doesn't, but i would like to practice with a team. What I drive depends on my mood at the time. I usually drift this lovely piece of engineering:
UfEwgrW1Y5T5VS8_0.jpg

Color is subject to change depending on the request of the club.

hello everyone. new to drifting and gt. just got gt5 academy edition, 1st time playing online as well. if any of you see me on any tracks, i apologise in advance lol. still practicing n learning the setup for drift cares. will be searching the forums quite a bit to learn. keep well

Hello Everyone I used to drift for 2 teams, angle and OsakaHQ, then I stopped drifting online for awhile so that i could perfect drifting with a wheel. Im ready to come and drift again with anyone looking to drift for fun. My psn is cars-125

Hi, I'm Ant. I'm new to drifting. My YouTube and Flickr is down below. I drift a 1000hp Viper on Sport Mediums and earn high ranking in seasonals :)

Hi all. I am new to GT5 drifting and I have a Fanatec CSR wheel. I am very used to Forza's physics so could anyone give me some tips on how to make my transitions in GT5 smoother? I can handle corners ok, but the transitions are what get me.

Hi all. I am new to GT5 drifting and I have a Fanatec CSR wheel. I am very used to Forza's physics so could anyone give me some tips on how to make my transitions in GT5 smoother? I can handle corners ok, but the transitions are what get me.

When you're countersteering, before the transition (last second or so), reduce the countersteer a bit, to make sure you don't transition as fast, and you can keep up with the weight change ;)

Welcome! How are the Fanatecs? Are they any good on GT5 & PS3 in general? Looking for a decent wheel at the moment!

It's is very nice although there is a really big learning curve. I am still learning and practicing with it, I struggle just to do a lap without spinning out ferociously haha.

Hello new guy here.Not so new to the GT games been playing them since I was a teenager.I got gt5 about 2 years ago and been addicted ever since lol.My wife hates it, but she just doesn't understand. I'm hoping to make some new friends maybe learn some new tips and tricks!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Whats up, my names Allen, I'm, 21, rom Ohio and I'd love to join a GT5 drift series, thats all I've wanted to do in GT5 for the most part. I love competition. I drift in real life as well! I live in Ohio so I am EST. Message me on here if theres a league or series I should join, I will be doing some seraching as well.

Hi, GT veteran here. Been playing since GT1 on PS1, and played them all, although not with the same intensity.
I only drift these days, and only been doing so for...6 months perhaps, all on DS3.
I'm online everyday doing tandem drift just and friendly banter just for fun, no competitions.
Presently not at all a fan of grip/racing.
Not a fan of "racers", low angle drifters & "pushers" on drift lobbies.
Hate abuse and "pros".

Just in for some chilled drifting and tandem.

I should be retired by now ;)

Cheers.

Hey guys im new to gran turismo 5 ive had it for about 2 weeks now, i have a Fanatec Csr and i have just come from forza 4 some of you may have heared of me my gamertag is ZippyTieZ S13, a little bit about me i love drifting i own a 200sx s13 and i love abit of midnight streeto :D

Hello I'm not really new to GT5 I played for about a year so far.. I only drive a 3rd Generation Mazda RX7 (FD3s) I don't really talk much so I don't stand out much. I originally wanted to race and win against 1 of each individual in a team on GT5. 38/53 of my races are team wins.. But sadly I gave up due to the car hacking extravaganza that's going on right now... -_-; It's not much fun now knowing most people cheat. Anyway I do hope to see you all on the track(s). Friendly terms I mean. No jerks please..

Oh right feel free to add me if anyone is like lacking friends lol my list just has the sound of crickets and cicadas lol PSN: AiYuna

Last edited:
Welcome AiYuna. I know how you feel about the hacking as I feel the same. But think of it like this.. if the people need a hacked car to beat you; that makes you the better drifter in my opinion. Plus some of these guys used to complain about how certain cars drift faster, and now they use the chassis for that same car they used to complain about and act like it's any different.

Any way I stick to lounges mostly only now. Add me if you want to have some fun drifting. psn- alpacaflip1

Hello I'm not really new to GT5 I played for about a year so far.. I only drive a 3rd Generation Mazda RX7 (FD3s) I don't really talk much so I don't stand out much. I originally wanted to race and win against 1 of each individual in a team on GT5. 38/53 of my races are team wins.. But sadly I gave up due to the car hacking extravaganza that's going on right now... -_-; It's not much fun now knowing most people cheat. Anyway I do hope to see you all on the track(s). Friendly terms I mean. No jerks please..

Hiya! I feel your pain I've been in lobbies with peeps using 1500hp drift cars. I do use Hybrid cars but they have a realistic Hp. For example I have a GT86 with 480hp. Or my s15 is wingless and bumperless but only has 407hp. I hope to drift with you soon! Add me! iUnknowN-96!

Hiya! I feel your pain I've been in lobbies with peeps using 1500hp drift cars. I do use Hybrid cars but they have a realistic Hp. For example I have a GT86 with 480hp. Or my s15 is wingless and bumperless but only has 407hp. I hope to drift with you soon! Add me! iUnknowN-96!

I'm the same, hate the guys with 1billion kgfm torque and can get 10k revs in 6th at 90degrees 0.0 lol do u mind if i add u too, I wanna drool over that 86's hood lol :sly:

lol don't be shy about adding or messaging me by the way. I don't mind. Just message me that you're from GTPlanet thanks.

Yo y'all what up my psn name is juniperus08270 new to this drift forum hope to see you out there. Looking for serious non-hack drifters to run with. I run either a Silvia 240rs or a varietta most of the time

Hi guys my psn Is gaz1093 not entirely but not that good either. Decided to join this forum to learn a few things and become a bettet drifter overall

Hello all! My friends call me "Drift pig". I'm new to GTPlanet but I've been playing Gran Turismo since PS1. I've been drifting for a little while, enjoying the many stages of GT5 as it progresses. I've never been on a legit Drift Team. I've battled before, but never had a team. I'm a wheel and controller user, wagon drifter, non-hacker (But honestly I want to learn how to make a REALISTIC hybrid) and a all around fun person.

Hey Folks

My PSN name is DeathyEGG

Very very very new to drifting but loving it all the same. looking for some help with... everything.

any groups out there that feel like they can help please hit me up on my PSN.

on most nights and hoping to see you people out there

hello guys. i just got gt5 yesterday and ive been figuring out drifting all day, ive been a huge FM2,3,4 drifter. my drift car of choice is my '91 R32 gts-t (RB20 ftw!!), but i also got a soarer 2.5gt and a sileighty being built as well.

IRL ive owned 3 S13's, hoping to own another for a rb20det swap within a month or so.

Whats up guys!

Name on PSN is ErieFLOW. Pretty new to drifting on GT5, but have been practicing on a normal basis trying to get the hang of it. Still need help on a couple of things.

As of right now, I'm using my 00' RX-7 Type RZ to get the hang of things , but I also have a 91' Silva K's, 96' 240SX, and surprisingly a 04' Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C on there way to be tuned.

Mostly just looking to have fun, learn some stuff and the most obvious one, Drift. (on a side note, if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out learning how to drift, I would greatly appreciate it 👍)

Latest Posts

Back