(Read first)Nu-NEW members/Drifters, Announce yourself here!

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 810 comments
Hi all. Also fairly new to GTP. Been into GT since the start. Started drifting with a controller back in gt3 then progressed over the years to GT4 with DFP, GT5P with a G25, and now on GT5 with a G27. Looking for people to practice driftin with, PSN name slimreaper1 send me an invite if you fancy a skidding session. Don't really have any particular drift cars, will have a stab at skiddin anything:tup:

Hi evryone,

My name is Mert and i'm quite new to drifting. But i can drift a bit :D I'm looking for someone to drift with because drifting lonly isn't that mutch fun as drifting with someone. I'll post some pics of my cars soon!

Hi evryone,

My name is Mert and i'm quite new to drifting. But i can drift a bit :D I'm looking for someone to drift with because drifting lonly isn't that mutch fun as drifting with someone. I'll post some pics of my cars soon!

Send me an invite, i'm always looking for new peeps to drift with:tup:.

PSN slimreaper1

hello hello, I am lold0rk online. I'm from the southeast US (Florida). Started drifting when I picked up a PS3/GT5P/DFGT in late October. Still trying to develop any sort of consistency, what I learned in GT5P didn't seem to carry over, and learning on a wheel certainly does not help. I've blown through most of my credit reserves just finding a car that feels right to me. Still searching though my options are getting narrower.

You can usually find me online, i'll hop into pretty much any room called drift practice or something similar with a few people in it.

Hey guys I've been drifting for a few weeks now and enjoy my time spent online with all you other drivers. I look forward to seeing you guys on look for me in my RE RX7 FD. PSN Reddawn_77

hey hey GT Planet, my names Jamar and im from southern Texas, San Antonio to be exact. Ive been drifting since Gran Turismo 3 and carried on through gt4, 5 prologue and GT5. Here's my current and only setup for the time being.

lucernechapelbridge.jpg

tokyor2461o.jpg

tokyor2464.jpg

trialmountaincircuit1.jpg

im really happy with the Z33, but i do have plans for an s13 coupe setup someday =]

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to drifting but always been a fan! I've played racing games for years now, since gt1 and before. I use a g25 and am currently drifting a slightlytuned eclipse and I just bought an rx7.

Psn Smelly_Aston

uh helloooo there. im fairly new 'round here. from australia, not too far off sydney. :)

racing games has been my sort of thing, next to fighting games. :/

been playin gt since the beginning as a 5yr old lil' kid, up until now as a 18yr old dude.

drifted quite often during gt3. a lil during gt4. a lil more during gt5p.

you could say... about 50% of my time playing gt5 is spent drifting. 👍

hoping to find some people to tandem with in the near future.

deuces.

hello everyone, my online name is ReLaKZz- but you can call me muha, I've recently started drifting in GT5, going good so far :D, cars I drift with are a '02 RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD), '90 RX-7 GT-X (FC) and occassionally with my S13 and 458 Italia. I'm going to try something new in drifting, maybe a Dodge Viper or a Camaro. Oh and btw i play with a control. Here's some pics of me drifting:

Hi everyone, my name is Tim. I'm new here at gtplanet. Not new to drifting but still learning something new everyday. I usually use my s15 RM and fc rx7. See y'all on the tarmac.

Hey what's up everyone I'm just dropping by to introduce myself...I'm new to both gtplanet and the gt drifting scene I practice a lot and wouldn't mind playing with some other peeps from these forums that have mics! my psn is MesH626 if my list is full send me a message! I'll be showing some pics of my girls soon!

Sorry bout being so late. Welcome to GTP! Please read the stickies and use the search bar before posting a new thread. I have added the new teams and I am awaiting for your guy's Team battles if it ever gets to it.

My First post and my first series of GT. Seen my bro play the series before and always enjoyed but now its my turn :) I'm using a G25 and starting to go through all stickies, time to start driving sideways (hopefully).

Hi guys, i'm new here!
i like to play with the RE RX-7 drifting in special route, it's pretty fun and amazing with thw night

hello ladies and gents just another new member here, add me if youd like im always down to blow smoke with clean drifters. Keep it classy!

what up!?!

im new to online drifting but not new to the art of drifting.
just wanted to give my repsects to this site and to everyone who is a regular here. i'll be here on the regular myself :sly:

add me if you like, but add a message saying you are from GTPlanet.
otherwise i prolly will not add you. (i like to keep my friend list organized ;)

my PSN is freDemon
its also in my sig

much respects

Hello everyone!

I've been on this site regularly on the lead up to GT5 (which has been a while :)) but haven't posted until now.

I'm about 52% through the A-spec side of GT but I regularly enjoy drifting with others online. I've bought about six cars just especially for drifting, not including my comedy Mitsubishi i which I've tuned up and can drift around most of Tsukuba with!

My PSN is WeeblBull if you see me through the smoke!

Yo. Im currently lacking internet and a way to upload videos, but ill see you all on there soon. i practice on the D1 Grand Prix Tsukuba course. The key is to link the first corner to the dunlop bridge.

hi im new to gt5 was a drift champion on forza 3 need friends to help me get started i only have 1 friend at the min :( my ps name is fistbiscuit

Hey all. Ive been lurking the forums and playing occasionally. Im usually online in a drifting lobby. Im just a beginner for the most part. Ive been trial n error with a S13 and FD rx-7. if you see me online please dont hate on me. Im just trying to figure out settings and get some decent tandem action.

Ziptiedcoupe is the name

Names Jesse BTW

Hey All,
Ive been looking on this site for QUITE a while now for tips and tricks for when i get the game(on christmas of course).
Im really interested in drifting as in all games in which include this race type so i hope to be getting on or starting a team of my own after new years, My fiances brother is gonna hook me up with some decent cars to start. See you all when the smoke clears, im excited to be a part of such a large and welcoming community.PEACE.

I guess I can say I'm new to drifting I've only been drifting since gt4. I wanna be part of a drift team online on gt5 anyone wanna invite me? haha

Hi guys, i'd like to add some new friends on PSN
please give your PSN to me if you like to be a friend with me!
THX!
MINE: alywin414

Hey all, im not new to Drifting, or Gran Turismo, but im new to the site :)
Hoped to get in touch with a good and fun drifting team, i hate to have to stick around with childish people playing bumper cars on random server.
Here's a pic of my favourite car:
circuitdelasarthe2009z.jpg

Hello all, I've been drifting since gt3..posted a few youtube videos of gt4 drifting w/ a wheel(dfp) my gf got me gt5 for xmas and allowed me to open it 3days ago...now @ level 13, and I'm alrdy falling into my gt3/4 habits(lots of drifting w/ different cars, and only enough actual gameplay to fund new cars and upgrades)...I'm at the bottom of the totem pole w/ no capture card nor internet connection(still tryin to someway somehow upload photo my droid.) So all I can do is practice in my little pond until I'm free in the sea of the net..i'd love to join a drift team or something...some people to do some tandems triples etc w/ my psn id will be MegamarcX84 when I finally get online...I'll be drifting mostly sedans, hatchbacks, and rwd-converted 4wd cars...

Back