Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
Wow. I cannot believe it. First surprising us with the track and now these cars. This is far more then I expected.

applause-gif.gif

This update looks to be impressive. The track is very well detailed for starters, which I think should be the standard for ever bit of new content going forward. Then again, the guys at PD are miracle workers. I also cannot wait to try the new cars, but because I like to save my pennies I will wait for the seasonals. :P

And lest us not forget this is only the beginning. The base of the cake is only just being made. We are yet to receive the icing on the cake, which will be the long awaited B-Spec mode, course maker and community features. The future is looking bright for GT.

You will also find the data logger right there at the track when you run practice laps..👍..I don't remember seeing that there before.

"What's the point in adding a single LMP, if they don't add every single other car that raced at that Le Mans?"

Because PD? It's not the first time and I doubt it will be the last time either.

Having said that - it is only one little Audi R18 short of a complete set. Maybe in a future update.

Because PD? It's not the first time and I doubt it will be the last time either.

Having said that - it only one little Audi R18 short of a complete set. Maybe in a future update.

I was joking :lol:

But I agree, the addition of the R18 would result in a pretty decent modern LMP range.

It'll be interesting to see how it compares to the Peugeot 908, which from what I've seen in the online racing community is apparently the preferred machine over the 2011 Audi R18 TDI. It'll likely be popular for a while due to the new car factor but if its much better then the 908, then it'll become the preferred car.

It's a new feature in 1.09.
Ok...Thanks for that. I'm also keyed up to try out the new cars but I'm not about to buy one now only to find out in half an hour that I can win one when we go back online. Been there, done that!..:banghead:

Back