• 607 comments
Lovely circuit:

Aj1H94y.jpg

B2Hhee9.jpg

kBP6hy0.jpg

9KqlZZk.jpg

ORpyH1d.jpg

gRBbzdV.jpg

Lovelly track for sports/supercars... :D at first I thought it would be a bit bland because of the high speed sections but it's actually amazing. Had some great laps in the Alfa 8C. Not the better car for cornering, but hey, that's the secret for fun. :P

was it ever indicated by PD in any form that the Red Bull Ring would come to GT or was it a complete surprise?

Honestly, there was no clue or hint of it coming prior to its announcement.

Edit: Interesting to note that both cars were requested this year (the Toyota particularly in January). Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
was it ever indicated by PD in any form that the Red Bull Ring would come to GT or was it a complete surprise?

The GT5 Signature Edition Real World Challenge was held there and think about close partnership with Red Bull, for me it was only a matter of time.

i still remember when i was about 10 Years old and my dad took me to a1 ring for the first time for a few laps with his bmw 525..

also the fence of my uncles car repair shop is actualy the fence of the old a1 ring home straight

Another thing that slightly bugs me is it's implementation. It's just tossed in without any special events or anything.

Still a good addition to the track list though.

Back