Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
Was wondering how exclusive that RJN YouTube GT-R GT3 was going to be, worked my 🤬 off for it.

Ahh well. Obsessive collection-ism at its' finest. Happy with what the content is, just waiting for my League of Legends update to finish downloading and then download GT6's.

Very impressed. I was sure with everyone just finding out about the track yesterday we wouldn't see it for a month or two but here it is. Nice work, PD! I've had my fandom shaken with the bad stuff that's gone on with GT6 but the past few weeks have really done quite a bit to make me feel much better about the future of GT6. I really, really hope PD keeps this up. Seriously, nice work PD 👍

This red bull ring really is a huge amount of fun to drive, I love the flow of it especially the last 4 corners towards the start/finish straight. I'm really hopeful that pd have been working flat out to get stuff together. Maybe Kaz decided the "end" of gt5 would be a good deadline so to speak. Can't help feeling he's been left feeling a little embarrassed by 1st the red bull events "mistake" and then the february track announcement. I reckon silence and just getting on with stuff has been the order of the day. Regular vgt cars, improved a.i, a-spec races this brilliant update with the best changes to the physics to date and some new real cars. Even in the heat of the sweltering British summertime I played 5 hrs straight. Haven't done that since december! Superb stuff:bowdown::cheers:

I was wondering why the change in aproach by PD in delivering this DLC only a day after announcing it then Forza 5 nurb popped into my head which was only released last week.

Anyway i downloaded it all, Tried the track for a few laps in the new cars, Turned it off untill the next DLC, It's good DLC but the game is still the same bag of poop, You just now get to experience that poop at a different location

I was wondering why the change in aproach by PD in delivering this DLC only a day after announcing it then Forza 5 nurb popped into my head which was only released last week.

Anyway i downloaded it all, Tried the track for a few laps in the new cars, Turned it off untill the next DLC, It's good DLC but the game is still the same bag of poop, You just now get to experience that poop at a different location
Why not resell your bag of poop ? ;)

This was planned probably some 6 months ago. I am glad they were able to deliver it before F1 weekend. Probably could have announced at E3 if needed. Senna content was great with cars and older version track but it did not coincide with Senna 20th Anniversary. This one timing is perfect before the F1 weekend :)

Anyways the track is truly epic. Probably my favorite track, can't wait to see F1 race. But so fun to drive, amazing corners. I think this is even better than previous F1 track which was probably too short and too fast. The shorter version is also nice. My only disappointment is we cannot change the default 3PM start. This track is prone to aliasing with empty grandstand and line shimmering. I recommend everyone to have the weather changeable slider moved as it looks more beautiful even with default time. Replays are awesome as usual.

I cannot believe this was free. What a amazing track. I would pay for varying time of day. Prefer it over wet or rainy track. Polyphony has done incredible job with this update. Got so many cars already and this epic track. Also props up for a cockpit view for VW car. Wish they can add such steering mode in Mercedes and other Vision cars. I did my 101 win for Mercedes VGT on this great track :cheers:

Maybe this is a bit off topic, but update days here remind me of when I used to play MapleStory. Delays, complaints about game still being crappy, maintenance, everybody jumping on car (or in this case track) bandwagon, etc.

Just did some laps on both the short circuit and the GP Course, really learned how to drive the X-Bow properly. Love the flow of the track, every corner nicely blends together.

Really nice update!

Given this track a go with a few cars in arcade mode; very easy to learn and flows quite well. I wouldn't call this track incredibly fun but it is very pretty to look at and probably a good place to learn about hard downhill braking into tight corners (similar to Montegi or Ascari). I'm guessing same spec races (with Nos and very fast tyre wear) would be very entertaining over 10 laps or so.

I would really like to see Interlagos, Sonoma, Midfield and Seattle introduced at some point... Fingers crossed)

Back