Red Bull Ring

• Thread starter RockerBR
  • 607 comments
it was surprising me when GTPlanet announce something on their twitter, and it's about red bull ring. it was really huge surprise to me :drool::eek:

Well of course it's GT6 graphics considering it states it's an update for GT6 and features car's only available in GT6!!!
Hardly going to be Forza gameplay being shown for a GT6 article is it complete with the X2014 in it??!!
What I was trying to say is that it is not just photos and or cgi rendering, but that it had the gt6 logo on it.

After looking at the track more, kinda meh layout, great location.
Still the only thing better than ANY new car is any new track 👍

Also that video is not GT6, it's pre rendered.

You can see it's GT graphics because of the distinctly average texture work, as usual. I really hope they make great strides in that area on PS4 and don't throw all the details into the cars again.

I mean you'd never mistake this for real life:

nature-meets-high-octane-racing-action.jpg

We just got a brand new track and you're concerned about the quality of the props not actually on the racetrack? :rolleyes:

A tongue in cheek reference to brown nosing is hatred now is it?
Not at all my friend, if all your other posts about gt were a mixed bag then no problem. But the overwhelming majority of everything you say is extremely negative. What was your post on the news page again? Something about textures?
Edit: sorry it was in this thread

We just got a brand new track and you're concerned about the quality of the props not actually on the racetrack? :rolleyes:

No I'm concerned about the quality of the overall track. Is that ok with you? When photos of cars get posted people talk about how amazing and lifelike they look, am I wrong for wanting to be able to do the same with tracks? I also acknowledged that this was nothing new on PS3 and I hoped they would sort it out for PS4.

He probably wants every single tree, piece of grass, flower, etc to be laser scanned within visible distance of the track... ;)

Oh and animal too :D

No. Just decent quality textures that aren't an eyesore.

Yes but the problem is the redbull article says up and coming update plus a video is being shown tomorrow.. I'm not sure exactly if it means we will get the track tomorrow or more info on the track.. And not putting any blame on Jordan but the main post on GTP says next update and with there being a maintenance tomorrow morning it might cause so stir we don't need.
I'm skeptical as well.

This from the GT Facebook page says "soon":
Gran Turismo

We have another surprise for our fans, the "Red Bull Ring" will soon make an appearance in GT6! For more details, be sure to follow the link:

It links to the RedBull page which says next update. But none of them say "tomorrow". PDI's sense of "soon" has been a source of great consternation. So, hopes up!

Sounds great! :D Can't wait to try it out with my KTM Street.

:drool:

I want to be excited for this as I adore the A1/RB Ring, but ultimately I'll be excited for a grand total of fifteen minutes and it'll go right back to being a dust magnet.

I would agree if we were talking about a single car (unless it was a premium RUF :)). While unless you are big fan of the brand or just really enjoy driving that particular model, but I would argue a track offers a lot more longevity and playability.

Back