Red Bull Special Event

  • Thread starter Thread starter magic_town
  • 286 comments
  • 33,469 views

magic_town

Premium
Messages
956
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
magic_town2
Messages
magilt
Time trial on Suzuka with the X2010
Gold Cr 2,500,000 1.25.000
Silver Cr 1,500,000 1.33.500
Bronze Cr 1,000,000 1.42.000
 
Last edited:
Just posting this here as a reminder.

No F1 spoilers outside of the race thread.
 
sweet, a use for the X2010
 
Time for the glitch then!
 
dhandes
Time for the glitch then!

No need for a glitch to beat it, my first lap was a 1.22 and I spun out in the gravel trap
 
Was a joke, what are the times, compared to the Vettel challenge?
 
Got a 1.17 but no credits !! .. am I missing something here ??
 
Times are:

Gold - 1:25.000
Silver - 1:33.500
Bronze - 1:42.000

I got a 1:06.491 but made a couple of slight mistakes otherwise would have been on for a good time, got my money so am not playing any more. :)
 
Hakagure
Got a 1.17 but no credits !! .. am I missing something here ??

Not sure?
I got Cr 5,000,000, so you get all the trophy prizes
 
I got a 1'14, too easy.
 
1.25?!?!? I could do that blindfolded.
 
Its says on gt5 blog that they lowered the time so everyone can get the cash and to celebrate Vettels 2nd WDC.
 
Good thing it's easy, I hate that car.
Got gold in 2 laps and straight outta there
 
Yawn. 1,13 straight away. Thanks for the cash, and goodbye.
 
Also the free Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel is now available. The Ticket didn't show up until I restarted the game.
 
Yawn. 1,13 straight away. Thanks for the cash, and goodbye.

I was pretty much the same, I know from golding the Vettel event I can do a lot better, but I have been up since 5am watching the race (only to realise the program didn't start until 6am) and don't have the energy to keep doing more laps in that damn thing. :)
 
Easy Earner here. 1:18 and I am out. Thanks for the cash.
 
1:09:727 with my DS3 :) tried to remember my skill when golding the real vettel challenge
 
Spot on for me this is, didn't have the x2010 and had just spent around 8 million leaving me with like 100.000 credits so the money is welcome too :)
 
Did it in 1:16.9, with very cautious driving. Very, very easy.
 
Wow, what is with the change in heart and the open checkbooks? I like the newfound generosity in this game. :D
 
sniper338
Wow, what is with the change in heart and the open checkbooks? I like the newfound generosity in this game. :D

Yeah, if only the Vettel challenge was that easy.
 
you also gain a spec exp for this event?

ok thx
 
you also gain a spec exp for this event?

You do not, just the 5 million credits from golding the very easy event. I mean, come on, I went into the gravel at Spoon and still did a 1:17... :(
 
My game keeps freezing whenever I try to enter the event... why is that?
 
Yui-san
My game keeps freezing whenever I try to enter the event... why is that?

Probably the server is overloaded.
 
Probably the server is overloaded.

Haha, yeah, that's probably it. Too many players eager to make some money XD
 
Last edited:
Haha, yeah, that's probably it. To many players eager to make some money XD

Absolutely..PD is showing us the cash...
 
Back