Red Bull X2014 Extreme World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

Missed Monaco because of work prep for the following day. Job done.

I should be at Fuji but there's a one off Le Mans 3hr race coming up and I'm trying to find out when. Hope it's not Sunday evening as I would rather race here where I know the fight will be good. Anyway if I don't make the last race, thanks for the battles. @ mostly Argo and Mustard as we seemed to always be racing each other.

The hotter the battle the sweeter the victory.

This series is based on real world conditions so it's possible that it could rain quite often :)

Also good luck finding another F1 series worth joining that IP won't join :P
Yeah its hard to be on the right tires, I forget but I think GT6 you can stay on slicks until its like 50% and it honestly looks like a hurricane at that point! If you go on wets at 60% or below you loose massive time if I remember correct. Anyways I'd be down for a wet race but it can be good or bad for you that's for sure. If I remember correctly the intermediates have very good wear rates in wet 50% and up, with like no wear rate. Is this true in the FGT?

Yeah its hard to be on the right tires, I forget but I think GT6 you can stay on slicks until its like 50% and it honestly looks like a hurricane at that point! If you go on wets at 60% or below you loose massive time if I remember correct. Anyways I'd be down for a wet race but it can be good or bad for you that's for sure. If I remember correctly the intermediates have very good wear rates in wet 50% and up, with like no wear rate. Is this true in the FGT?
This was the case for most part of 2014, but it was fixed in a late (november/december) update.
Nowadays anything above 30% is undriveable on slicks.

edit.
Also, when its really wet (60% or above) comfort tyres will actually be faster than sports.:crazy:

Now in gt6 if its getting wetter then you might want to change to IM when it gets to about 15% to 25%, depending on the car. Full wets around 60% to 70%. Most people are pretty slow in the wet too, so thats where it can be a massive advantage for some people. It definitely changes up the playing field from the regular fast guys being up front every single dry race.

1ToDIu.jpg

DR7V6r.jpg

JTvLyw.jpg

r5N8Ay.jpg

URGENT!

I would like to ask everyone for their consent to postpone the final race of RBS EWC 2015 at Fuji Raceway for a week.
The reason for it is that my travel to the Circuit de La Sarthe to attend the 24 Hours of Le Mans depends on the sudden decision I have to make.
If I travel, there will be not enough time to get back home on time for the RBS EWC race and quite possibly not being able to have a reliable internet connection while away.

Please get back to me ASAP and spread the request among the other participants of our championship, as they might not check their GTPlanet alerts straight away.

Thank you in advance for your understanding,
Nik_Makozi

I'll be racing this weekend for sure. The La Sarthe race is dead.

I'm happy putting off the race for Nik but only in he posts photos of La Mans, lol.

I'll be racing this weekend for sure. The La Sarthe race is dead.

I'm happy putting off the race for Nik but only in he posts photos of La Mans, lol.

Thank you AYRTONSCHUMACHER.
I will certainly be posting some pictures and videos.

I need more drivers to agree to put off the Fuji race so the organizer can declare it.
Most off all Agro and aughablo need to give their consent as they have the chance to acquire the 3rd place in the Championship in case I do not race at Fuji Raceway.

I am going to the Circuit de La Sarthe.
If you guys decide to delay the Fuji race for a week, I will appreciate that.
In case you race this weekend I will ...

Driving with The Best,
Nik_Makozi
Member of Makozi Racing Internacional

URGENT!

I would like to ask everyone for their consent to postpone the final race of RBS EWC 2015 at Fuji Raceway for a week.
The reason for it is that my travel to the Circuit de La Sarthe to attend the 24 Hours of Le Mans depends on the sudden decision I have to make.
If I travel, there will be not enough time to get back home on time for the RBS EWC race and quite possibly not being able to have a reliable internet connection while away.

Please get back to me ASAP and spread the request among the other participants of our championship, as they might not check their GTPlanet alerts straight away.

Thank you in advance for your understanding,
Nik_Makozi
Yeah that's fine Makozi we can take a break.

Immortal I actually scored a point in the last race even though I DNF'd.

Thank you AYRTONSCHUMACHER.
I will certainly be posting some pictures and videos.

I need more drivers to agree to put off the Fuji race so the organizer can declare it.
Most off all Agro and aughablo need to give their consent as they have the chance to acquire the 3rd place in the Championship in case I do not race at Fuji Raceway.
Yeah I don't have a problem with postponing the race either.

Ok Guys then our last race is next week

Rich we never give points when a Driver have leave the race or get DC only when he is still is on the track

I im too late to see this championship :banghead:. Really want to join last race or another championship if its possible

Hi Poliset good to see you can join us next week for the last race ? Would be are nice to have you for the new season

Greetings from Le Mans, France!

Thank you guys. I appreciate that the race was postponed for next week.
It was quite a long trip from Macedonia, passing over 2400km, (getting lost occasionally), but was still very enjoyable.

The 24 Heures du Mans was quite disappointing in terms of Nissan, with the retirement of 2 of 3 GT-R LM NISMO cars, along with the lack of attractions in the driver village (although I did get to drive the GT-R LM at Silverstone on the GT6 simulator at NISMO's headquaters as an afterparty of the French Live GTAcademy Final which was held the day before). Although, quite a good day for Porsche as the #19 car of my Australian hero Mark Webber took the overall win.

I also tested Michelin's simulator with actuators on Le Sarthe, which was surprisingly tricky, as even the slightest touch of the brake, the hydraulics throw you forward without notice.

Afterwards, I tried the karting circuit Alain Prost for the first time and recorded the 3rd fastest time in the group with a time of 1:01.781 (could've been better). I will make sure to upload some photos of my experience at Le Mans.

Greetings from Le Mans, France!

Thank you guys. I appreciate that the race was postponed for next week.
It was quite a long trip from Macedonia, passing over 2400km, (getting lost occasionally), but was still very enjoyable.

The 24 Heures du Mans was quite disappointing in terms of Nissan, with the retirement of 2 of 3 GT-R LM NISMO cars, along with the lack of attractions in the driver village (although I did get to drive the GT-R LM at Silverstone on the GT6 simulator at NISMO's headquaters as an afterparty of the French Live GTAcademy Final which was held the day before). Although, quite a good day for Porsche as the #19 car of my Australian hero Mark Webber took the overall win.

I also tested Michelin's simulator with actuators on Le Sarthe, which was surprisingly tricky, as even the slightest touch of the brake, the hydraulics throw you forward without notice.

Afterwards, I tried the karting circuit Alain Prost for the first time and recorded the 3rd fastest time in the group with a time of 1:01.781 (could've been better). I will make sure to upload some photos of my experience at Le Mans.
The #18 Porsche of Earl Bamber, Nick Tandy and Nico Hülkenberg won. #19 came second. 👍

Well Fuji went ok I think, a mellow track to finish on. Even on Fuji though, those comfort softs were a hand full I had some slides and a full 360 I think at one point. :scared: Some disagreements there at the end, I didn't see nothing, I was on my own most of the way.

It would be nice to give the red bull a fair shot with sports softs and 650 hp though.

Back