Red Bull X2014 Extreme World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

I saw you a few times put four wheels in the grass at T14. T4 the curbing ends and you had four wheels over the white line.
T14, yes, a few times, not consistently.
T4: never as far as I remember.

If you saw something in T4 its probably because of lag, or whatever I should call it, as the cars move in a very odd way. T14 I'm aware that I missed a few times, but it was not consistently, so I dont get the penalty.

Now, you dont have to prove anything at this point, I believe you as you have no reason to lie, and besides, my race was crap, so that extra 7 seconds does'nt bother me too much.

I saw you a few times put four wheels in the grass at T14. T4 the curbing ends and you had four wheels over the white line.
was immortal in any way involved with this decision or was it just you? If it was just you than there needs to be more reviewers. I would like to review all the field for the chicane. I'm a bit confused also as the why the back end of the field is being targeted by running wide. I'm wondering, was immortal involved though, and what did immortal consider wide?

Right now I'm taking a look at his replay to see how he drove the turn 4. I'll look to see if Evo and Ayrton were any different there or on the other turns.

Last edited:
Guys this is the final Decision for this race
Andro we have give you the penalty because you have cut often the last corner like on your best lap

Guys this is the final Decision for this race
Andro we have give you the penalty because you have cut often the last corner like on your best lap
How about the other penalites? Like for example you have not gotten one apparently, but on the replay I see you running wide numerous times on turn 4 exit and you drive roughly the same line as me through the chicane apart from making less mistakes and not hitting the green like I did a few times.

What about Ayrton, he didn't get one either I think, and he runs wide a lot on turn 4. Not as much as you, but significantly so.

Also, there's the fact that Agro who judged the incidents of cutting, conveniently moves into a podium place with the penalties. I think that is a pretty interesting development...

I can't watch every single lap by everyone. I picked a random 10 laps to watch people. So I could've missed some things.

Penalizing the whole field is not feasible either. I picked what I saw as the worst offenders to let people know that they are watched after the races.

I can't watch every single lap by everyone. I picked a random 10 laps to watch people. So I could've missed some things.

Penalizing the whole field is not feasible either. I picked what I saw as the worst offenders to let people know that they are watched after the races.
I understand that you want to have corner rules, but to be honest this is an issue that needs to be adressed top to bottom, not just on your competition agro.

I have watched those that you have not penalized, except for makozi. Immortal takes turn 4 wide on about 40/45 laps, and Ayrton goes wide on maybe 1/2-2/3 of his laps.
Now although it wasn't right for me to occasionally miss the correct chicane line I dont habitually do it. This is what peeves me the most, is the witch hunt style.

And there's no way immortal's line was somehow "cleaner" or "purer" than mine. He got no penalty according to you and him. :lol: Yes, I understand the need for rules but they should apply to all, not some.

Last edited:
uJzvmX.jpg

FRCJt5.jpg

HkChzo.jpg

SXNCSA.jpg

Man I just dont know how Immortal does it. I though I had a 3rd or 4th again but following immortal's pit sequence is just impossible if your racing other cars on track. Someone with 6 6 tires could hold off 10 10 tires with the dirty air on this car. Anyways that's the last time I use his strategy I swear I could have gone 40 seconds faster or more on 2 stops if I had just kept going and ignored when he pits.

Towards the end I slid a bit sideways and lost 10 secs after trying to pass ayrton, then thinking my race with Ayrton was over I jogged in lazily to the finish then on the last lap ayrton appeared ahead of me after a crash of some kind, probably from immortal's finished car? :lol: I would have had him there if I hadn't have been so dumb and taken the outside line. I was just stupefied there, it aint over till the fat lady sings.

Man I just dont know how Immortal does it. I though I had a 3rd or 4th again but following immortal's pit sequence is just impossible if your racing other cars on track. Someone with 6 6 tires could hold off 10 10 tires with the dirty air on this car. Anyways that's the last time I use his strategy I swear I could have gone 40 seconds faster or more on 2 stops if I had just kept going and ignored when he pits.

Towards the end I slid a bit sideways and lost 10 secs after trying to pass ayrton, then thinking my race with Ayrton was over I jogged in lazily to the finish then on the last lap ayrton appeared ahead of me after a crash of some kind, probably from immortal's finished car? :lol: I would have had him there if I hadn't have been so dumb and taken the outside line. I was just stupefied there, it aint over till the fat lady sings.
The two stop strategy was the way to go this week. IP being out front meant it was very easy to pull away easier. I guess he just figured to go 100% and burn the tires off with clean air.

Going 20 laps wasn't easy though. The last few laps of each stint was really slow, especially through T6 & 7. Most of the time I was just trying to not to lock up the FR and preserve it enough to not wear even quicker.

A fun race for me though :) I'm surprised how close me and Chris were at the end. I was close but I knew I wasn't going to be able to pass so I just backed off so not to make a silly mistake and lose 4th place. Also can't believe how many left the race prematurely. From 14 starters down to 8 :indiff:

Someone with 6 6 tires could hold off 10 10 tires with the dirty air on this car.

This... ^

Is exactly why i lost interest in this car completely, i don't even bother practicing anymore. If you have a bad qualy like me (DC) It's impossible to overtake, and that spoils what i call true racing, and that's what i love and what i want to do, not just sit behind someone and wait for a mistake.

Also the slipstream is ****, it should be more powerful considering the time loss in corners.

Hope you all had a good race:) I didnt.

yes we had a good ding dong on the last lap. It was the best part of the race. I wish we had a few more laps. I think I spun just pushing. Driving angry, haha.

yes we had a good ding dong on the last lap. It was the best part of the race. I wish we had a few more laps. I think I spun just pushing. Driving angry, haha.
Yeah in the old Ferrari F1s we'd have passed a lot. I think with sports softs or race hards the grip would be good enough to keep up in the dirty air a little, not as bad as it has been.

Yeah in the old Ferrari F1s we'd have passed a lot. I think with sports softs or race hards the grip would be good enough to keep up in the dirty air a little, not as bad as it has been.
Ohhhhh, the Ferraris :drool: How I miss that F10......

I agree the tires are a big hindrance. Maybe next season we can go with a different car with tuning allowed?? The FGT or the Lotus? I know I'd prefer the Lotus :sly: ;) What do you guys think?

@MC CAULEY Eww the fan car with the stupid progressive steering rack :crazy: The worst car in gt6 imho.

Ohhhhh, the Ferraris :drool: How I miss that F10......

I agree the tires are a big hindrance. Maybe next season we can go with a different car with tuning allowed?? The FGT or the Lotus? I know I'd prefer the Lotus :sly: ;) What do you guys think?

FGT, i think you saw this coming from a mile away from me :sly:

FGT, i think you saw this coming from a mile away from me :sly:
Well I think since True-Blue already has the FGT series going I think the lotus would be the way to go. It is still going on. In fact it should be starting soon.

In the mean time, I think a simple test race with the RBS with racing hards on should be held soon.

Nonononono, not the FGT, start by changing the tyres up a notch (sports, not racing), and then move over to the lotus.
Lotus makes me throw up in my mouth a little after the last series, but it doesn't seem to have the dirty air problem atleast.

There's never been a red bull fan car series though. :sly: I think we could do it with the X2010 and X2010 prototype. The 2014 has odd handling.... I dont think Adrian Newey said it should drive like that, as the old 10 and 11' drive much better. One thing is contact, you can pass with the 2010 but it is like fighter jet racing you have to be cautious not to take the car ahead out, as far as I know the dirty air is okay as the fan sucks the car down. The races could just be standard grand prix distance, like 78 laps at Monaco, 52 laps at Suzuka, etc. That would end up around an hour I think.

I haven't raced fan car in over 2 years. Leyba doesn't use them and he hasn't even been on in a few months now. They were fun though, I had a lot of crazy races and wins with the X2011 prototype, that car; it didn't feel like a car as much as a weapon.

Back