Red Bull X2014 Extreme World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

Results practice race 2:
image.jpg image.jpg

Phew! Glad I could finish the race without having a seizure or neck spasm, I think the Red Bull goes through those corners like the GM test track ride at Disney World regardless of the nasty comfort tires. Managed to improve on Q but my practice time was the best, could have been more speedy with a bit more relaxed concentration towards the beginning. Sorry to Makozi I clipped in the first 8 laps, bit of a confused hairpin on both our parts but no crash so I think its okay.

Dont think I've ever had a decent Toykyo before. In the F10 I would just give up usually, but in the Red Bull managed to do better with the sweeping turns being more simplistic. :sly: exhaust blown diffuser is the best. :sly:

We have many sign ups now we need to be sure only the drivers that are always racing are in a team when you cant make 2 races in the season its no problem

Gavin Vickers and Mikey24 are you still there for the whole season ?

Hey Immortal, long time m8!

If I can and there is room then can you put me down as a reserved driver? I been traveling a lot for work and can't race the entire season. but would love to race this weekend with you guys. let me know.

If I can and there is room then can you put me down as a reserved driver? I been traveling a lot for work and can't race the entire season. but would love to race this weekend with you guys. let me know.

Hi XMAN mate long time good to see you again
For sure you can race as a reserve driver
Iam sure there is one space free for you this sunday and on the season races

Hey,

I know that the settings of the cars are fixed but is there anything else that can be done to change the cars handling?

Would be nice to have a little more oversteer.

may we race bit later today , as i run GTPES Qualifying...
i have no problem with starting from the back and missing qualy ....

@GT_Vette are you going to be opening a room for tonight?

Aug and Evo will be in qualifying, so I'm all for delaying race start, or even just doing a one-lap qualifying shoot out (5 minutes) :D

@GT_Vette are you going to be opening a room for tonight?

Aug and Evo will be in qualifying, so I'm all for delaying race start, or even just doing a one-lap qualifying shoot out (5 minutes) :D
Yeah, I'll be opening the room in 10 minutes.
How long does evo and aug need?

Back