Red-Zone Autoworks (Demonstration Car now out!)

I have access to my DFP, but only for this weekend, then not for two weeks after that.

Please finish and release that drift cappo! I assume you've noticed that I have a bit of a fixation on them. ;)

i'll try, tomorrow..,

and uh, fixation?? what fixation?? i don't know what you're talking about.., :D

== Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) == -10km special-

SuzukiCappuccino.jpg

Parts List:

RC Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Computer Chip
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
FC Tranny
TR Clutch
RC Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
Stage 3 Turbo
RC Intercooler
RC Suspension
N3 Tires
Weight Reduction Stage 3
*Oil Change (for high mileage)
*Rigidity Refresh (for high mileage)

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 18.0 / 7.0
Ride Height : 105 / 108
Shock Bound : 4 / 1
Shock Rebound :5 / 2
Camber : 1.6 / 0.0
Toe : 0 / 0
Stabilizer : 1 / 1

Transmission

Auto - 4
Final - 4.124
1st - 3.130
2nd - 2.162
3rd - 1.609
4th - 1.266
5th - 1.010

LSD

Initial: 10
Accel: 25
Decel: 10

Everybody knows that Suzuki builds cars that are fun to drive and can be enjoyed by anyone, and their Cappuccino is no exception. Although this is a Kei-car, this is considered by many as a mini-sports car. Knowing that, we at TTL know this car has potential, lots of it. Lucky for us, we found an almost nearly untouched model in a used car lot. In accordance with the hit anime series Initial D, we have turned this car into a drifter, the car that almost beat Takumi if it wasn't for the rain. We have gone a bit over the top on this car, because we have tuned this to the fullest. A stage 3 turbine paired with an intercooler, racing exhaust and race-spec transmission parts all increase the engine output twofold. This car is now for those who want to enjoy not only driving, but drifting as well. But be careful, this car WILL eat you alive.., :scared:

Oh damn, you put that on N3's? It seems that the car's using the spring imbalance to whip the tail out, and the camber to keep it there. I wonder how well it will work?

Oh damn, you put that on N3's? It seems that the car's using the spring imbalance to whip the tail out, and the camber to keep it there. I wonder how well it will work?

Yes, it does seem to use the same trick as my Integra to kick the tail out: Overload the outside rear.

What, you don't like N3's?? it works great, you do have to control the steering, A LOT. :D

What track is that Cuppa built for?

you mean Cappu, not Cuppa.... that's built for Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, and just about any track that has round corners... :)

Hallo again, i just tested your BTR. Sorry for the late reply. I sent you a PM about my thoughts on the car.:)

thanks, i'm glad you liked the car, although I did have a hard time tuning it :crazy:

N3's are high-grip tyres, and the Cappu has difficulty breaking grip at all, so N3's would seem to only give it less driftability. However, I tried it onAutumn Ring, and it worked fairly well there, the only truly undriftable corner being the uphill spiral. But, trying a kei-car with 18kg springs on a bumpy road like TMC? I hadn't thought it possible!

I should try that sometime.

Also: Request PM'ed to you.

thanks for testing out the Cappuccino.., i'm guessing this is the first time anyone has put up a Cappuccino around here, eh??

will do the 240Z drifter as soon as I get my hands on that PS2.., 👍

== Mazda RX-7 Type RZ '95 (FD3S) ==
(333 hp)(273 ft.lb)

IMG0077.jpg

Parts List:

Sp Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Engine Balancing
CR Transmission
TR Clutch
RC Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Driveshaft
Stage 1 Turbo
SP Intercooler
RC Suspension
N3 Tires
Rigidity Refresh
Oil Change
Rear Wing

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate :14.6 / 9.6
Ride Height : 118 / 121
Shock Bound : 3 / 3
Shock Rebound : 4 / 4
Camber : 1.3 / 0.3
Toe : 0 / 0
Stabilizer : 1 / 1

LSD

Initial: 10
Accel: 35
Decel: 15

Downforce : 12 / 12

The old-generation FD RX-7, a common car among import tuners, ricers :yuck: and drifters. Here at TTL, we decided to "go with the flow" and choose this car. Out of all the versions, we liked the RZ because it is the easiest to tune for drift from the bunch. So, on we go. We popped up the hood, the Wankel rotary engine looks nice but needs some work. So an engine balancing was performed, along with other horsepower increase parts. Now, the most vital part for a drift tune: the suspension. It needs to be just right, not too understeery and not too tailhappy. A rear wing is fitted for increased grip and control at high-speed drifts. We kept the weight and gearbox in stock form, as it was just perfect going along with the tune. This car is now race-ready, and when this car says race-ready, it means DRIFT-ready.

Last edited:
Hey Hey Hey, The FD has come out, I might put this up on my list of cars to test.

Im liking the (mostly) bolt on parts, hopefully those N3's don't understeer too much.

please do test it.., and i would advice that you read the parts list carefully, you'll notice something.., :)

good luck with the FD.., whoops, forgot to add it to the 1st page.., *rushes to add the link*

Other than the wing that's biased for extra front grip and THE ENTIRE FREAKING SETUP sending as much weight as possible onto the outside rear...

I see nothing that would make that FD oversteer. (Wait... EVERYTHING has been done to induce oversteer...)

NOW you've mastered the art of being cryptic!

Seriously, what?

READ. IT. seriously. :D

Other than the wing that's biased for extra front grip and THE ENTIRE FREAKING SETUP sending as much weight as possible onto the outside rear...

I see nothing that would make that FD oversteer. (Wait... EVERYTHING has been done to induce oversteer...)

:lol: yes, everything, and i mean EVERYTHING is done to induce oversteer..,

So when are you goin to post up an EK9, or better yet NSX-R? :D

Oh yeah, I'm still to test about 8 of your cars tonight. Will be back Saturday with reviews for all.

Oh yeah, I'm still to test about 8 of your cars tonight. Will be back Saturday with reviews for all.

If you look hard enough you will find his spoon tune.

wow! did i just see 8, yes, 8 cars?? you're very much welcome! feel free to try them out.., :)👍

If you look hard enough you will find his spoon tune.

it's not posted yet, but the EK9 IS featured in my garage :sly: i've been working on it since January this year, and until now i'm still working on it, so that makes more than 6 months of fine-tuning :crazy: will release it probably this month.., not this week, but this month..,

TTL VW Rabbit Mk. V GTi Review

Ah, a Rabbit.

So cute. Does it put the Wolf in Wolfsburg?

Not quite. While it indeed is capable of cutting through corners with surprising pace for a FWD, it suffers from understeer under almost all conditions; there is very little lift-off oversteer and it understeers noticeably on throttle. Not horribly "OMG TEH STEERING IZ BROKZORZ!"-styled understeer, but just enough to prevent getting through some corners at WOT. Also, in some cases, it understeers off-throttle as well.

So, in summary... Quick through corners, but not much fun to drive. Noticeable understeer makes this car average instead of awesome as it would be with less understeer.

7/10.

thanks for the review.., yeah, the Golf just understeers a lot, IDK why..,just one question though, why do you call it a rabbit?? :confused:

i've already started working on your 86.., BTW i chose a Trueno, if that's okay with you..,

thanks for the review.., yeah, the Golf just understeers a lot, IDK why..,just one question though, why do you call it a rabbit?? :confused:

i've already started working on your 86.., BTW i chose a Trueno, if that's okay with you..,

Fine by me.

I call the Rabbit a Rabbit because that's what the MkV Golf is sold as here in the States.

The MkI was called the Rabbit here as well. MkII-IV were Golfs.

Here's a hint on the Golf: Softer rear springs and stablizers, stiffer fronts.

Fine by me.

I call the Rabbit a Rabbit because that's what the MkV Golf is sold as here in the States.

The MkI was called the Rabbit here as well. MkII-IV were Golfs.

Here's a hint on the Golf: Softer rear springs and stablizers, stiffer fronts.

then Trueno it is..,

ooh, so that's why..,

that's a bit odd for the suspension setting of a FWD, but i'll give it a go.., 👍

Hey drifting24/7

I haven't gottena chance to test out all your cars yet. Sorry, been working seven days a week, along with full-time Uni! Hopefully, this weekend!

Sure, take your time.., i've been getting quite busy too, i have 3 homeworks and 2 quizzes by this week, oh the horror of college life
brick-wall-101.gif
:dopey:

does anybody know some cars in GT4 that are NA AWD, aside from several Audi's and the Golf R32?? thanks in advance.., :)

Sure, take your time.., i've been getting quite busy too, i have 3 homeworks and 2 quizzes by this week, oh the horror of college life
brick-wall-101.gif
:dopey:

does anybody know some cars in GT4 that are NA AWD, aside from several Audi's and the Golf R32?? thanks in advance.., :)

Lol I know exactly how you feel, and it's summer too!!!

N/A AWD? Ummm I believe Honda has one in their Classic section. Try BMW, Merecedes, Lotus, Jaguar, and also, I belive one of the old Skyline's as well?

Back