Red-Zone Autoworks (Demonstration Car now out!)

Sure, take your time.., i've been getting quite busy too, i have 3 homeworks and 2 quizzes by this week, oh the horror of college life
brick-wall-101.gif
:dopey:

does anybody know some cars in GT4 that are NA AWD, aside from several Audi's and the Golf R32?? thanks in advance.., :)

Subaru Legacy 3.0 GT sedan and wagon.

Alfa Romeo 155 DTM racer fits the bill if race cars do, if not Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (the base model), VW Bora and VW Beetle RSi should be NA too.

thanks for the suggestions, will check out the cars IF i have the time, that is :D

still deciding for an NA AWD car.., planning to release two cars and i already have one, and i won't release it until me get reviews.., :D

(still waits for Mr. Spoon) :)

been busy with lots of homework yesterday, i have the time tonight to test your settings, and maybe i'll give my feedback tomorrow.., 👍

Sil-Eighty Review:
This car is great.It can get sideways and stay that way easy but wont go out of control if you mess up.It feels stable for a drifter.In all it is a great car.
8/10

Mazda RX-7 FD Review.

The boys at N-Tune are a pretty lazy bunch of people, so while the other's where having “nap time” I went out for a drive in my test TTL vehicle, A Black RX-7 FD. I glossed over the car briefly, running my hand across the large rear wing. I was excited to say the least, this was not my first go in a rotor but the note left on the window inspired interest in me, “Get ready to go sideways. Ain't nothing like an RX-7 to inspire excitement into a JDM lover. AS i glossed over it I was reminded of the Iconic scene from Tokyo Drift, where Han drifts around the Skyline in order to impress the girls in their car and get their phone numbers. I hoped in, dropped the clutch and steamed towards the road they called Trial Mountain. The power was good, 348 BHP from the turbo charged 13B engine had the RX-7 charging up the mountains with ease. The roar for the exhaust is just memorizing, and the speed is fantastic, 0-100 kph (62mph) in around 4 seconds. Wheel spin is present as in most high powered cars at this level, but it is very controllable coming of the line.

This car make not pretence to what it is, it ain't no race car for the moment you hit the first corner you know that it's a drifter. This car requires no tricks, no training, no real skill to get it sideways, it's willing and able to get its tail out. Unfortunately, This is only half the battle, This car will go sideways, but it will only take you half way, you need to finish the job, your the one that controls it. The torque/power spread is even, Slide into a corner nearing the red and it will slide through the corner with easy, you don't need to work the gearbox on Trail Mountain, the engine looks at the task and takes it in it's stride, but has one weakness. Enter a corner at race speed, the back losses traction, You mash the foot to the floor and well, you do a 360. As I said, the car will meet you half way, it takes you to the corner, throws in back out, but YOU are the one to keep it there.

It was getting dark so I decided to head back to N-Tune, I parked it outside knowing that TTL would be taking it back tomorrow but if all goes well, I'll come by and buy one because not many people make drifters like TTL does.

Pro's

-Nice Power
-Well thought out suspension
-Excellent corner entry

Con's
-High Power at the top end, WILL result in lesser drives facing the wrong direction.

Apologies but I can't really give any feedback in terms of Suspension settings, I tune for grip not for drift, thats where your car's come in.

wow, i'm surprised my garage is still alive, after i'm one week inactive here in the forums.., sorry for the sudden leave :indiff:, been very busy with college life, homework and short exams come one after the next.., i only have internet access now because i have some research to do..,

@ Grey & Leo - your tunes for my car are great, the understeer was greatly reduced, but yeah, the wheelspin is still a big problem..,

@ RJ - sorry about your AE86 mate.., i still want to go a last run with it but i can't find the time..,

already have 2 save replays for the next chapters of Red-Line, i only need to take the photos..,

again, apologies everyone, hope you all understand..,

^^i did notice it, that's why i said:

wow, i'm surprised my garage is still alive,

thanks for the review, i appreciate it very much.., i'm glad you liked that FD :).., i hate to say this, but if you have a request car you want, i can't promise it, but i will try my best to find time..,

22B Review
Im on break at Shogun from tuning I decide "review other peoples cars",I chose this one because I had one with 0 miles(I have a CodeBreaker,but only for cars and fun)And tune it up to your specs.:eek:This cars is amazing!It has very little understeer,has good accel. and hp.I can get 1'41.387 at Trail Mountain.8/10
Supra SZ-R Review
This car seems to have a high speed under steer problem.Once you start going 100+ this under steer seems to kick in.Other then that its perfect.

7/10

Last edited:
whoa, my garage is still having reviews after i've gone for about a month! :lol: sorry for my, err, "sudden leave", been dead busy these past few weeks, had our exams last week so no time for PS2.., but in my free time i still tune cars and save replays for my story.., so, expect 2 new cars this week, VW Golf R32 and Honda NSX Type R '92.., i still prefer NA over FI.., 👍

== Volkswagen Golf IV R32 ==

(pic to follow soon)

Parts List:

RC Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Computer Chip
NA Stage 2
TR Clutch
RC Flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Close-Ratio Transmission
RC Suspension
S3 Tires
Rear Wing

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 6.5 / 6.5
Ride Height : 89 / 89
Shock Bound : 3 / 4
Shock Rebound : 5 / 6
Camber : 1.8 / 1.4
Toe : 0 / 0
Stabilizer : 2 / 2

Downforce : 12 / 8

Us folks here at TTL have a special interest for hatchback sports cars, and this VW Golf is no exception. But since we already have an FF GTi in our garage, this time we chose the AWD R32. With help and parts from HPA Motorsports, we tuned this car in a different manner. Knowing that this car is AWD, we opted not to fit an LSD. We were surprised that after a rough first tune, it run and cornered so well without the need of an LSD. We let our creativity go even further, with one thing which we know hatchbacks are very good at: weight-shifting. No weight reduction was performed so this car can effectively shift its weight, and with just a flick of the handbrake, the rear end slides out; good for tackling tight hairpins with drift-like finesse.

Last edited:
Awesome, Touge Tuners have released another car! Can't wait to test this one out, probably on Capri. I have a soft spot for these R32 ever since they had one on Top Gear.

i have a soft spot for hatchbacks ;) .., will get that pic for the Golf maybe later, i'm in school right now, browsing in our computer lab :D..,

== Toyota MR2 G-Limited (SW20) == - IDAS 4 Spec-
(276 hp)(204 ft.lb)

IMG0076.jpg

Parts List:

SR Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Computer Chip
NA Stage 2
Port Polish
Engine Balancing
Close-Ratio Transmission
TR Clutch
SR Flywheel
2-way LSD
RC Suspension
N3 Tires
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Rollcage (Increase Rigidity)
Rigidity Refresh
Oil Change
Rear Wing
Wheels (Gold 6-spoke, optional)

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 11.5 / 8.5
Ride Height : 118 / 118
Shock Bound : 4 / 3
Shock Rebound : 5 / 4
Camber : 1.3 / 0.5
Stabilizer : 1 / 1

Downforce : 12 / 12

These past few days I have been playing Initial D Arcade Stage 4, and I can tell you I was inspired to make a drift setup because of that game. Knowing that the previous setup of the MR2 in L4 vs V8 was not as good as I expected it to be, I decided to re-release it, this time with a brand new setup and paint job ;) . According to my MR2's spec sheet over in IDAS 4, I have tuned this MR2 over here according to the specific parts I have purchased to match the setup, including the rollcage. The result? An awesome drift car. Anyone who would try this car will get addicted to it. This arcade game-inspired drift car can pull off sick powerslide with ease. Just remember to control the throttle at times and countersteer. 👍

Last edited:
after fixing my garage and race story over on the Race Reports subforum, I can say that I am officialy back, after 5 months of academic torture! :D;) Here are the updates for TTL:

-revamped garage
-removed L4 vs V8 from TTL lineup, only included the winner cars as individual setups (please check the links)
-re-released the MR2 SW20 as an individual setup on TTL Special with IDAS 4 spec
-included links for MR2 SW20 and Golf R32 at the first page

Last edited:
Very nice that you're re-vamping everything. :D:tup: First the story, now the garage, great stuff mate. :) The pinoy has come back to play as they say. ;):D

I find it co-incidentally funny you've re-released the SW20. I was building an AW11 version last night. :lol: Only problem is my settings are a tiny bit overkill (especially in LSD) and you have to drive it Initial D style, very scary stuff for the inexperienced but something I know you'll like, so I'm getting ready for a Costa Di Amalfi attack to fine tune it more for that style. ;)

Hey, Good to see ya round again. Sorry, I forgot to test that R32. Ill do that and the MR-2 (cause I love em, really I should be SW_20 Fan not CamryFan doh!) review as well, after all the other reviews I promised.

Hey, Good to see ya round again. Sorry, I forgot to test that R32. Ill do that and the MR-2 (cause I love em, really I should be SW_20 Fan not CamryFan doh!) review as well, after all the other reviews I promised.

sure, take your time to review them.., :D

Very nice that you're re-vamping everything. :D:tup: First the story, now the garage, great stuff mate. :) The pinoy has come back to play as they say. ;):D

I find it co-incidentally funny you've re-released the SW20. I was building an AW11 version last night. :lol: Only problem is my settings are a tiny bit overkill (especially in LSD) and you have to drive it Initial D style, very scary stuff for the inexperienced but something I know you'll like, so I'm getting ready for a Costa Di Amalfi attack to fine tune it more for that style. ;)

i just love the MR2, it's one of the cars I have in my IDAS 4 license, together with the Civic EK9 and Cappuccino :D..,

for those who have request cars pending, please inform me, haven't got the time to tune them in the last months.., :)

forgot to add on the list of updates:

-FD3S D updated (pic & setup)
^ it should be easier to handle now, this car is just too good on Deep Forest 👍

would it be OK if I bump this thread? *bump*

SW20 D updated - setup
FD3S D updated - setup

should be able to release the NSX, if anyone's interested.., otherwise I'll just browse around the garages here for a test run on any car..,

== Honda NSX Type R '92 (NA1)
(372 hp)(287t.lb)

IMG0003-5.jpg

Parts List:

RC Exhaust
Racing Brakes
Computer Chip
NA Stage 2
Close-Ratio Transmission
TR Clutch
RC Flywheel
FC LSD
RC Suspension
S3 Tires
Rigidity Refresh
Oil Change

Parts Settings:

Suspension

Spring Rate : 6.5 / 8.0
Ride Height : 109 / 109
Shock Bound : 3 / 4
Shock Rebound : 5 / 5
Camber : 2.2 / 1.5
Stabilizer : 1 / 2

LSD

Initial: 15
Accel: 30
Decel: 10

The Honda NSX, Japan's very first supercar. Not in the sense that it can go super fast and reach 200 mph, but it has other elements that make it stand out from the 275hp-class Japanese sports cars. This car is a coupe, but has the drivability of a sedan. This first-generation model has handling performance unmatched by its contenders back in its days. Even the late, great Ayrton Senna liked the NSX. In 1992, The special Type R model was released, featuring lighter weight and better balance. We at TTL opted for this model rather than the current NA2, because we have a knack for old cars :). With parts provided by MUGEN, you can ensure this car can now reach blinding speeds while still being driver-friendly. Handling and acceleration have been improved greatly, and tuned to suit either touge or circuit racing, with a bit more emphasis on the latter. This innocent and old coupe can still give modern-day sports cars a run for their money.., 👍

Last edited:
I just gave your Spoon DC2 R a little test drive around tsukuba. I chose this car because it seems like it would be a good contender against my Turbo Tiburon. I was able to post a slower but similar lap time to my Tiburon. The car is easy to drive but have a great tendency to understeer when applying more gas. I like how you tuned your transmission to prevent wheel spin but I prefer a tighter gearing to allow cornering in 3rd gear. Brakes are very good so late braking was a breeze. BTW this is my first review so i apologize if this doesn't help you in any way.

would you look at that, this joint is still alive! I'm not so surprised, lol :lol:..,

thanks for the review.., that's one of my older tunes, any comments/suggestions/feedback on that would help me, don't worry.., 👍

I just finished tuning the spoon civic and it's amazing. Drifting is quite easy to start and continue for quite a long time until i meet a wall. :grumpy:

Back