Red-Zone Autoworks (Demonstration Car now out!)

uh, Spoon Civic?? I don't have one yet in my garage.., or do you mean the Spoon Civic I have in TCv4??

P.S. *looks at your sig* fine choice on your dream car.., 👍👍

Hey =drifting24/7=! I've got news for you.. I'm going to buy myself the new PS2 and the new GT4 disk this week and I'm going to test all of your cars ;).. And: I've added the link to your story Red-Line in my signature 👍.. I always keep a promise :sly:.. Are you going to write another one? :P

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Your NSX-R was tuned very nicely. I was surprise at the way it handle for such little mods you put in. Compare to my NSX type S Zero, your NSX was very stable. I did not notice any signs up oversteer or understeer but I feel that if you make the car more twitchy I can squeeze out a faster lap time. I would recommend this car to beginner/intermediate drivers. Very easy to drive. A thumbs up from me.

Hey =drifting24/7=! I've got news for you.. I'm going to buy myself the new PS2 and the new GT4 disk this week and I'm going to test all of your cars ;)..

:eek: sure, go ahead!! 👍👍

And: I've added the link to your story Red-Line in my signature 👍.. I always keep a promise :sly:.. Are you going to write another one? :P

Best wishes,

by Join Red-Line, you mean Read Red-Line.., make it red, not blue, hence the name Red-Line.., :P

The one in TCv4.:sly: 👍

:odd::confused:?? that car drifts???

Your NSX-R was tuned very nicely. I was surprise at the way it handle for such little mods you put in. Compare to my NSX type S Zero, your NSX was very stable. I did not notice any signs up oversteer or understeer but I feel that if you make the car more twitchy I can squeeze out a faster lap time. I would recommend this car to beginner/intermediate drivers. Very easy to drive. A thumbs up from me.

if I would make it more twitchy, I'd lose stability under almost any circumstance (i.e. under heavy braking, long straights, etc.), i like it as it is.., thanks for review anyway, I appreciate it.., 👍

if I would make it more twitchy, I'd lose stability under almost any circumstance (i.e. under heavy braking, long straights, etc.), i like it as it is.., thanks for review anyway, I appreciate it.., 👍

I understand completely as this is your car and not mine and it is made to your driving style. Make more cars!!!!!!!!

by Join Red-Line, you mean Read Red-Line.., make it red, not blue, hence the name Red-Line.., :P

Well, I'll change the "Join" to "Read".. But: I already have a line in red.. So what about making "Red-Line" red instead of making the whole line red? 💡

Best wishes,

EDIT: Can't change it.. Only 800 characters including BB Code markup allowed..

Well, I'll change the "Join" to "Read"..

Cool!!

But: I already have a line in red.. So what about making "Red-Line" red instead of making the whole line red? 💡

Best wishes,

that was what I meant..,

EDIT: Can't change it.. Only 800 characters including BB Code markup allowed..

mmm, don't use BB Code on the line, don't make it blue.., just make the Red-Line red..,

sample:

Read Red-Line Now! It's worth it :)

Yes it drifts. You gotta ease it into the corner though, if your not careful then hence the following: " Oh %#$& is that a wall?!" And five seconds later you are launched out of your car into a ravine in trial mountain.

By the way i'm makin the Suzuki Cappu tomorrow. It's gonna be fun. :cheers: :cool:

Yes it drifts.

Hmmm........... 💡

You gotta ease it into the corner though, if your not careful then hence the following: " Oh %#$& is that a wall?!"

maybe.....maybe not.., ;)

And five seconds later you are launched out of your car into a ravine in trial mountain.

It was nice knowing you. :D

By the way i'm makin the Suzuki Cappu tomorrow. It's gonna be fun. :cheers: :cool:

drifting with that car has never been boring.., 👍

Just did like 40 laps of trial mountain drifting in that big U turn and this tune is really freaking awsome! It's so easy to start a drift with just the handbrake and feathering the Acceleration. +rep:tup: :sly: :) 👍 💡
That is a great tune. I give it 9 stars out of 10 because the Top speed is 135 and it takes a while to reach that, but that pretty high for a Kei car so i'm impressed with this tune.

Just did like 40 laps of trial mountain drifting in that big U turn and this tune is really freaking awsome! It's so easy to start a drift with just the handbrake and feathering the Acceleration. +rep:tup: :sly: :) 👍 💡
That is a great tune. I give it 9 stars out of 10 because the Top speed is 135 and it takes a while to reach that, but that pretty high for a Kei car so i'm impressed with this tune.

thanks for the review! glad you liked it :) .., even though you gave it a 9/10, I still think it needs a lot of work.., but I'm currently taking a break from GT4, will get back probably after TCv4.., :D

BTW, do you guys like the idea of changing the name of my garage?? :D

well, not really go in another direction.., rather, "broaden the path" .., ;)

May i request a car since i reviewed? If i can i will request this car. I request a good tuning for the Honda S800 race car. I hope it won't be a pain in the butt.

Think about this horrid idea lol. " douche tuners inc."💡 :yuck: :ill: :crazy::eek::lol:

mm hmm.

i try some of your car , but my favorite is the drift RX-7, very very very nice i give a 10/10, very easy to drift and easy to control!

A 10/10!! why thank you.., :) that setup was revised, the old one was just too hard to control in mid-drift and is too twitchy :yuck:.., glad someone liked it.., :)

May i request a car since i reviewed?

yes you may. that's how business goes around here in the garages.., ;)

If i can i will request this car. I request a good tuning for the Honda S800 race car. I hope it won't be a pain in the butt.

uhm, where can I get it? and how do you want it to be tuned?

Race tune and you get it buy winning world classics championship in professional hall. I use AC cars 427 and crush the competition. Racing tune would be nice for courses like: Laguna seca, George V, and technical tracks like that. It comes with 100 Hp so it should be pretty easy to get to go a little faster. If that's too hard my second choice would be the mercedes benz Evoll 2 that black car in the classics that is also a touring car.

Race tune and you get it buy winning world classics championship in professional hall. I use AC cars 427 and crush the competition.

oh, that blasted championship..,

Racing tune would be nice for courses like: Laguna seca, George V, and technical tracks like that. It comes with 100 Hp so it should be pretty easy to get to go a little faster.

you got yourself a deal. :cheers:

If that's too hard my second choice would be the mercedes benz Evoll 2 that black car in the classics that is also a touring car.

make that 2 deals. :cheers::cheers: do you want the race or the road version?? also, where can I get it?

Road version=p. You go to mercedes benz dealer go to classics and it's that 2nd before the last one. But if it's too hard to tune you dont have to.

I'll see what I can do. I have exams this week, so probably you'll get the two cars by next week..,

The Merc's almost done, started on it yesterday.., I haven't been able to get the Honda S800 Race Car, I'm a little short on cash, have to buy that Shelby Cobra to get it quickly..,

sorry if the update's just now, I thought I was getting a load of free time after exams.., turns out, there's still a lot for me to do..,

to commemorate the renewal of my garage, a race-spec car setup will be added to the roster, along with updates for old setups..,

- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V GSR CP9A updated (setup)
- Honda NSX Type R NA1 updated (pic and setup)

Last edited:
Back