Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
Son I used to have to wait months and months for news about promised features, suffer delays after delays, etc. Something that I found with T10 is that they deliver like clockwork, they haven't announced a date yet but should be coming soon, not SoonTM, just soon. Give it another week, I'm pretty sure they'll announce something, and if there's a delay they will communicate this fans.

Yeah but we must be getting something with it being the first Tuesday of the month even if it isn't Porsche related! Maybe we will get some info in the rear view mirror article:)

Is there going to be some kind of tie-in at Geneva or something? Porsche 911 R Forza reveal? No I must not stoke

Yes please :cool:

porsche-911-r.jpg

If it's only on Win10 then they can put it where i think since i'll have Win7 on my pc. Win10 is just Win8 with some improvements but a lack of privacy.

At least it should have much lower system requirements than PCars and Assetto since it's pretty basic on the rendering side, could be a good entry point for simracers.

I'm really worried the free to play PC game ends up filled with microtransactions (like most of f2p games), and that T10 shifts their focus to that instead of the console variants, since it will bring more revenue.

I'm really worried the free to play PC game ends up filled with microtransactions (like most of f2p games), and that T10 shifts their focus to that instead of the console variants, since it will bring more revenue.
If Turn 10 was so worried about micro transactions, they would have never have been so generous with the wheel spins on the console version, and made people buy tokens for cars. I think it's more of a Demo of sorts, I don't think anyone should worry about them shifting away from the console. This has been discussed in the "Forza 6 coming to PC?" thread. 👍

" Tomorrow's update will unfortunately introduce an issue with the 2015 Ford #02 Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Mk XXVI Daytona Prototype, a DLC car from February's Alpinestars Car Pack. With this issue, players who use this car running the Level 3 weight reduction upgrade/tune will experience a game-crashing bug and be forced to wait for the next content update before playing again. "

I'm in two minds about this. I happy that they want to release on schedule and it doesnt affect me as I dislike the Riley & Scott anyway. But I'm astounded that they would release it knowing there's a game crashing bug and ASK people not to drive that car.

I've never seen or heard of that kind of situation before in any software field. I know its only a game but even so.

" Tomorrow's update will unfortunately introduce an issue with the 2015 Ford #02 Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Mk XXVI Daytona Prototype, a DLC car from February's Alpinestars Car Pack. With this issue, players who use this car running the Level 3 weight reduction upgrade/tune will experience a game-crashing bug and be forced to wait for the next content update before playing again. "

I'm in two minds about this. I happy that they want to release on schedule and it doesnt affect me as I dislike the Riley & Scott anyway. But I'm astounded that they would release it knowing there's a game crashing bug and ASK people not to drive that car.

I've never seen or heard of that kind of situation before in any software field. I know its only a game but even so.

Surely it's a side effect of the patch they released for this car earlier in the month and it's only been caught when in the wild.

The only reason I can think (in a close minded, hype-filled mind frame) is that they felt it was better to release it as planned with a caution notice and have closely followed by a patch/fix, instead of telling people that they have to wait longer for Porsche because of a bug... :P

Anyway, as long as they fix it quick it shouldn't be an issue.

Well, with the Porsche pack shown, I'm now happy for a bit with the exception on the fact that there's no 993 911. Though, I have to go to class annoyingly to present my project. So, I can't enjoy the pack until I get back.

Back